The body of Jessi, the thoughts of Krys

You're not my girlfriend, or are you ?

Hey, guys . Sorry for my super late update. I've been very busy. Ok, here we go....

 


             The Jung sisters were sent to the hospital half an hour later after the accident. Mr and Mrs Jung along with the rest of F(x) and SNSD are waiting anxiously in front of the emergency room.

-- 3 hours have passed --

The doctor finally comes out of the room with a smile .

" Are my daughter safe now ? " , Mrs.Jung asked worriedly

" Yes, they are safe now. In fact , they have no serious injuries; just some bruises on their foreheads and elbows. "

Everyone grin happily, but for only one sentence sadden them all.

" But I saw lightning hit their car. " , anonymous poped up

There were silence. The smiles are vanished, they wear masks of shock. Not to mention that the doctor is also one of them, but he confirms his examination.

" I' ve checked, the patients are healthy and safe now. There's no sign of electric shocks, cuts, or cracked bones; just some bruises that's all. Are you sure about what you have seen ? "

" Oh, yes. I'm pretty sure about it. I'm the truck driver they avoided. I was about to get them out of the car because I was afraid that the car would explode. Eventually , I stopped my path when lightning flashed to the car. I didn't know what else I could do, so I decided to call the ambulance instead. " , the elder man reviewing the scene.  

-------------------------------------------------------------------

The doctor guides Mr and Mrs Jung to their daughters, and of course the band-mates are coming along. As soon as they entered a white room , they all gather around the two beds quiently. The patients' faces are being caress by two warm hands of the parents, followed by soft whispers ' God bless you ' and ' I love you ' . 

" When will they wake up ? " , Victoria the F(x) 's leader.

" I can't assure about the exact time, sorry. They probably wake up tomorrow morning like their everyday routine because it was just fears and shocks that bring them to sleep. " , the doctor smiles reassuring the safety of the girls.

All of them respond back with hopeful smiles. Then, the F(x) and SNSD excuse themselves since they have a meeting with their managers. It is clear enough that it's about the Jung sisters. After each one of them are gone, the doctor turns to Mr and Mrs Jung, showing his serious face.

" The patients need some rests now. Please follow me outside, I'd like to inform you something related to the patients. "

_________________________________

WHEN THERE ARE ONLY JUNG SISTERS

" Ouch.....", a blond haired girl mumbles, tries to adjust her eyes to the lights. She taps her forehead softly,

' What happened ? .........oooh, right ! The car crashed, unnie ?! ' . She turns to her left side, it was a white wall with a picture hang over. When she turns  to the right, she froze by what's in her sight . That person who is lying unconsious on a maittress .....

 " It is ME !! Am I dead already ?! , she gasped. She covers her face with her pair of hands, shaking her head uncontrollably.  Although she couldn't her eyes, she peeks through her long fingers.

" My dead body is moving ! I can't be a ZOMBIE !! "    

To make sure that about what she've seen, she walks closer to the bed. Noticed the person on the bed is still alive, she quickly grabs the girl's shoulders and shake her .

" Arghh.....you want to shake my head off or something ? " black-haired girl shouts out.

" Huh ? Jessica ?! Is that you ? "

" Who else do you think I am ? " , she replies with her eyes still closed

" OPEN YOUR EYES !!! " , shaking non-stop

" WHAT ! Wah........", she jerks up as soon as her eye lids are fully opened

Both of them start to observe each other closely by touching the hair, face, hand, and foot ; they realized that they 're not themselves. They are the person in front of them .

" What's going on ?  I'm Krystal; why do I see another Krystal right here facing me ? ! " , the blond hair burst out crying.

" Calm down, Krys. I also have no ideas what the heck is happening . I can conclude that you're in my body, and I'm in your body. " , she pats her sister's back .

" What are we ganna do ? "

" First, act normal. Act like you're me, Jessica Jung...." ,

" But I'm not. I'm Krystal Jung , with black hair , younger face and age, and cuter than you. " , she cut her sister off.

" Okey, okey...I understand . I know it's hard for you , but right now your hair is blond, you're in my body, so your name is Jessica . Let's just think it this way, you're still Krystal from the inside, but your name is change to Jessica. And I'm no longer named Jessica because I'm in your body at the moment. So, Krystal is my name now. " , the black-haired explains .

But seems like it's not working on her mature-looking sister because it's just her recent look, her soul is the complete opposite.

" NOOOO.........I don't want to be in your body ! I have to find mum and tell her. She'll help us, help us getting our bodies back. " , she whines while getting off the bed. But she fail getting off the bed ; her sister grabs her hand and tell her to come back to her previous position.

" Are you insane ? You can't tell mum. Remember we had an accident ? If you tell mum , she might think that some parts of your little brain were destroyed causing you to let out silly talkings ! " , her hands moving everywhere in the air.

All she could receive from her sister is a confused look.  She closed her eyes, takes a deep breath, open her eyes and start the explanation again.

" Alright, what I mean is she might think that you are crazy due to the car accident that happened . "

" That can't be right ! She's our mum, she believes us . " , stumbling on the bed.

" Stop it  ! Who the hell would believe us ? Even us , ourselves, find it hard to believe. Therefore, KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT. I know there must be a way to swap our bodies back. " ,  sending a death glare.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Krystal's POV

Ok.....I'll do whatever you say everthough it's a sudden unbelievable fact. Well, I'm in Jessica body right now. Whoa..... just look at her glare, I can see a red sign saying ' Do what I said or else ' . Bree.....ice starts forming on my spine. That's scary.. Say, I never know I would scare of my own face, my own death glare. I mean it's really Jessica who is glaring at me, using my face. Can't stand it anymore, nods are require in this situation. Phew, thank goodness she took my eyes I mean her eyes away from me .

Alright, .. I have to subdue myself. I know I can do it.  Think like I have a new name- Jessica Jung. It's good I'm still in the Jung family. Fighting ! Krystal Jung. No, fighting Jessica Jung. ( have to adapt to my new name )

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jessica's POV

Finally, she nodded. I've just noticed that I also have a pity face beside from cold dead glare. How long will this be ? It's very uncomfortable within myself. It's like seeing your reflection in the mirror, only this time your reflection isn't doing the same you're doing. Geez...way too creepy.

Hmpf....I can't believe it. Krystal and I swap bodies ? More like swapping souls. Does it have anything to do with the accident ? I guess I'll be Jessica in Krystal.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

OUTSIDE THE ROOM , Doctor- Parents talking

" Usually, the older you get, the slower your heart will beat. But in your daughters' case is different. The heart rate of the older sister beats faster than the younger one. I can't find the reason behind it. "

" Is it abnormal ? Or dangerous ? " Mr.Jung asks

" I'd rather take it as an abnormal state , not dangerous.  Though, they have to have a regular check-up to make sure if they are really fine. "

" Thanks, doctor. We are counting on you . " Mrs. Jung said.

 

================================================

A/N : Sooo, what do you think ? Confused ? If you do, I'll put it in a simplier way.

After the accident, Krystal's soul went into Jessica's body via the strange energy of the lightning hit.  Jessica's soul also flew through the energy into Krystal's body.  

When I write ' Jessica's POV ' , it means the thoughts of actual Jessica , but she's thinking inside Krystal's body.  It goes the same way to Krystal.

Any questions ?