Raina's Group: Destination #1 The Eaton Centre

In Canada? Here Comes the Drama!!

Raina, Key, JongHyun, and Minho venture to the closest mall - The Eaton Centre.  Silence filled the group until Key finally broke the silence.

“So Hye Rin-shhi, are you a SHINee fan?” The boys kept walking calmly but everyone could tell they were anticipating the answer.

“Yup! Suzy practically invaded my iPod with your songs and won’t stop playing 'Replay'.  So technically, you can say your songs grew on me.  By the way, call me Raina. I’m not really use to my Korean name.” Raina let out a chuckle when she finished talking.  The three boys nodded as they continued to walk.

“Oh we should probably get you guys prepaid phone cards. Now where is the nearest cell phone booth?” Raina looked around and her long hair accidentally hit JongHyun in the face.

“JongHyun-shhi, I’m so sorry. Are you okay?” Raina touched JongHyun on the cheek where her hair made contact with his face.  A pink tint crept up JongHyun’s face.

“It’s okay…” JongHyun mumbled.

“Raina-ah, call us oppa. Its feels so distant when you use formal language with us since we're not use to it around girls; especially when our fans are speaking to us and they are females.” Key demanded.  Raina looked at Minho, he nodded his head then she looked at JongHyun who shyly nodded.

“Key Oppa, Minho Oppa and JongHyun Oppa.” Raina said quietly as she blushed.

“Good Girl.  You’re going to be my first international little sister.” Key patted Raina on the head.  Raina just nodded.  She walked to the nearest cell phone booth and brought 5 prepaid phone cards then gave each of the boys one.  The three of them registered each other’s phone number and they continued their shopping trip with Raina. 

Almost every store they walked by, - even if it was a baby clothing store - Key made the group stop and look around the store. Almost every store he went into, he came out with at least one big bag of clothes. He bought shoes, t-shirts, sunglasses, jeans, and any type of male clothing you can think of Key brought. After the fifth store, Minho and JongHyun couldn’t take it anymore so they found a bench and sat there while Key dragged Raina into different stores.  Key came out of Abercrombie & Fitch with two bags in his hand and Raina was holding 3 big bags. Minho and JongHyun’s eyes widen as they stood up to greet the two shoppaholics.

“Wow Raina…I didn’t know that you can shop more then SHINee’s own fashionasta.” Minho chuckled.

“Actually… out of these three bags, only one of them belongs to me. The other two is Key Oppa’s.” Raina said.

“Really? Key-ah, did you spend all of your allowance already, since you bought a pile of new clothes…?” JongHyun asked as he offered to take Raina’s bag.

“Nope! Raina has a discount card so almost everything I brought was about 50% off! Lucky me to know such a lucky dongseng.” Key put his bags on the floor and tightly hugged Raina, wrapping his arms around her neck. Raina just stood there. She didn’t seem surprised or shy about the sudden skin ship. JongHyun stood there just staring at the scene in front of him. Minho also had no reaction as he takes Key’s shopping bags out of Raina’s hands. Key lets go of Raina and continues to shop.

Key walked by a dress store and suddenly stopped which caused Raina, who was standing behind him, to face plant her face on his back, the chain affect continued with Minho and JongHyun.

“YAH. Key why did you stop?” JongHyun yelled as he rubbed his nose which crashed on Minho’s spine.

Key turned around to look at Raina and scane her up and down. Then he smirked.  He passed his shopping bag to Minho, and then grabbed Raina’s hand and dragged her inside another store.

“Oppa… What are you doing?” Raina whined as she obediently followed Key inside.

Key walked by racks and racks of dresses, trying to pick out 5 of them.

“Arms out.” Raina stood there in confusion but did as she was told.

“Now go try them one.” Key pushed Raina into the fitting room.

Raina stepped out of the fitting room, looking a little confused.  Minho and JongHyun looked tired but when they looked up their eyes widened. They were amazed by the sight in front of them but Key wasn’t…

http://www.yesstyle.com/en/spicy-holic-striped-sleeveless-maxi-dress-black-white-stripe-one-size/info.html/pid.1024324635

“Too Long…”

http://www.yesstyle.com/en/spicy-holic-key-hole-back-floral-print-dress-green-m/info.html/pid.1024324619

“Over use of patterns...”

http://www.yesstyle.com/en/jk2-pleated-layered-a-line-slipdress-metallic-red-one-size/info.html/pid.1024253330

“Too mature and formal...”

http://www.yesstyle.com/en/o-sa-rosette-accent-dress-white-xl/info.html/pid.1024324743

“Too white...”

It was the last dress that Key picked out. Minho and JongHyun were getting tired of the whole shopping trip so they took out their cell phones and started playing games. Raina slowly stepped out of the fitting room, like she's been doing for the past few times. For once, the three young gentlemen's jaws dropped.

http://www.yesstyle.com/en/kallis-off-shoulder-striped-dress-cherry-one-size/info.html/pid.1024326430

“PERFECT!! It looks so cute on you! Come on, let’s get this for you.”

“WHAT!!?? But Key Oppa…I can’t accept a gift from someone I just met.” Raina pouted as she ran behind Key.

“Excuse me miss, can I get this wrapped up nicely, please?  I also want the green one too. Raina what size do you think will fit Suzy?” Key was at the counter paying for the dress while ignoring her questions. Raina was caught off guard and answered Key’s question.

“Um… She’s the same size as me.” Key nodded and Raina gave up and walked back to Minho and JongHyun.

“OPPA…Key Oppa won’t listen to me. He insisted on buying this dress for me…What am I going to do?” Raina sat on the arm rest of Minho’s chair that was between Minho and JongHyun.

“Let him do that. Key's always like that when he gets bored of shopping for us. So let’s just say you are his new victim. Anyways, the dress looks really pretty on you. It’s a waste if you don’t buy it.  Don’t you think so, JongHyun hyung?” Minho directed his question to JongHyun, who was playing an intense game of Tetris on his BlackBerry. JongHyun looked up and answered-

“Yeah but honestly I think that all the dresses you tried on looks pretty on you.  Let Key be happy, he loves shopping for people and especially for girls.” JongHyun said and Raina just nodded. Raina felt really warm all of a sudden. She doesn’t get complimented on her looks very often. Therefore, receiving a compliment from guys whom are in the idol world, meant a lot to her. Key soon walked towards the three people sitting on the chair, with a pair of scissors in his left hand and another bag of clothes in his right hand.

“Take this bag, Raina. It's yours and now turn around.” Key ordered. Raina just obeyed his demand. Key reached for the tag and cut it off.

“There you go. Now wear the dress outside. Oh and we need to get you shoes too.” Raina just nodded, and the four of them walked out of the store to their next shopping destination.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

COMMENTS AND SUBSCRIBERS ARE LOVED BY ALL AND IS THE BEST TYPE OF MEDICINE ON A GLOOMY DAY!!!

THE MORE SUBS THE FASTER WE WILL WANT TO UPDATE!!!