08

We're Perfectly Different

Yuri went out from her room and found Sehun and Taeyeon eating breakfast. She went towards to them and sat next to Taeyeon. She looked at Sehun who was eating happily.

“Sehun, are you ok?” she asked while putting her packed lunch inside her bag. Sehun felt happy because Yuri asked him if he was feeling ok.

“Of course I am. You’re not going to eat your food?” Sehun asked as he stopped eating and only looked at her. Yuri shook her head and stood up. She kissed her sister’s cheeks and ruffles Sehun’s hair then walked away.

“Noona, Is she sick?” Sehun asked as she left them dumbfounded by her actions that she made.

“Probably.” Taeyeon answered as they both looked at Yuri who left the house.


Yuri walks into the hall and went to her locker. She then found by Luhan who is been a bit sleepless because he kept on finding where Sehun was.

“Sehun was at our house yesterday.” She told. Luhan was shock and felt relieve that her best friend is okay but at the same time he felt jealousy was growing inside his heart. He doesn’t know why he felt this way but he has a feeling that this is bad.

“Sorry to ask this but.. Did Sehun slept with you last night? I mean not with you... but in your house!” Luhan asked.

“Yeah. He didn’t feel well that day so... Unnie asked him to stay.” Yuri explained and Luhan nodded. Taeyeon and Sehun ran into them and Taeyeon puts her hands on Yuri’s forehead to see if she’s sick.

“Are you sick?” Sehun asked as he looked at her closely.

“No..” Yuri could only reply as she sent him a glare. The bell rang and they all went to their own room. Sehun and Yuri who always have the same schedule went together to their class.

Both of them entered and went to their respective seat but Sehun wanted to transfer seat next to Yuri so, he asked the boy who sat next to her to transfer to other seat.

“Are you sure you’re not sick?” Sehun asked once again making Yuri feels irritated.

“Do you want me to punch you?” Yuri asked.

Sehun nodded and smiled. The class have been started for less than an hour. Yuri was annoyed by the girls’ gossips that were on their back. They kept talking and flirting with Sehun. She really couldn’t stand seeing a girls flirting with boys.

Class have ended and Sehun kept following Yuri around. She stopped and looked back to Sehun.

“What are you doing?” Yuri asked.

“Following you.” Sehun laughed as he said it.

Yuri nodded as she went inside the girls’ bathroom. She stayed there for a while as some girls were talking while looking at the mirror.

“Sehun is such a hot guy, right?” the girl asked her friends and they all agreed and screamed like they’ve seen ghosts. Yuri who was disagreeing to them went inside a cubicle and stayed there until they were gone. As soon as she heard the girls say “hi” to Sehun she decided to go out but unfortunately can’t open the door. The girls locked her inside the cubicle.

“Sh*t! What a b*tches!!” She exclaimed. She tried her best to open it but it doesn’t do anything. She now used her power which is to freeze anything. As soon as freeze it, she kicked the door and finally, the door opened and it was cracked.

“That girl!” She shouted but then realized that people can hear her outside.

She went out and found Sehun sitting on the floor. She looked at him and walked away. She didn’t bother to disturb him since he was busy exploring his phone. Finally, Sehun saw a familiar figure that was walking alone. He immediately stands up and ran into her.

“Yuri!” Sehun shouted as she stopped. Yuri gave him a ‘weird look’. He went up to her and acted cool beside Yuri. She felt irritated by what sehun is doing so she quickens her walk and went to her sister who was with Luhan inside the cafeteria. 

The four of them ate their food well. Luhan who was looking at Yuri all the time made Sehun felt a bit jealousy. He distracted him and always talk to Yuri even though she wasn't answering at all. 

"Sehun, I think you're annoying her right now."Taeyeon whispered to Sehun who was peeling an apple for Yuri. Sehun didn't mind that and continued to annoyed them. Yuri doesn't want to get out from the cafeteria since Sehun will folow her, as always. She don't know why he kept following her but she felt happy because someone is trying his best to be close or friends with her who's attitude is hard to handle. She never encounter anyone like him before because all that she encountered are those who were always hating her. 

Luhan noticed that Yuri felt so bored. "Yuri, can I talk to you?" He asked and Yuri nodded. Both of them stand up and so do Sehun. "Alone!" Luhan clarified it to him. All could Sehun do is to sit down and talk to Yuri's sister who was busy reading a book.