07

We're Perfectly Different

Another day has begun for Taeyeon but without her sister, Yuri. She walked on the hall with her books at her hands. Luhan and Sehun saw her walking alone and immediately went to her and help her.

“Where’s Yuri?” Sehun and Luhan asked at the same time. Taeyeon looked at them and laughed.

“She’s probably resting. She said she feels tired.” Taeyeon answered them as she patted their backs signalling them not to worry about her. “Okay.. I guess I am alone.” Sehun said as he stormed off away from them.

Luhan and Taeyeon laughed at his unexpected action. “Noona... May I ask you about Yuri?” He suddenly asked. “About being cold to everyone and kinda.. rude.?” Taeyeon blurted out her sister’s attitude to him. Luhan nodded his head showing that he agreed.

“Well, Yuri really doesn’t know how to treat everyone nicely. She doesn’t even know how to communicate with people and she also doesn’t know how to respect people around her because she, herself also doesn’t what respect means.” Taeyeon said to Luhan who was listening to every word she says.

“What happened?” Luhan shyly asked.

“Luhan, don’t tell this to anyone. When Yuri was probably 15 years old, people on our village doesn’t respect our family because we don’t have enough money. She doesn’t feel respected and she suffered a lot from her past. I wasn’t able to help her because I wasn’t at home every time she needed someone to be on her side.” Taeyeon stopped because she thought that Luhan wasn’t listening but he whined and tells it to continue.

“And lastly, she treats people cold because she thinks that all of them are the same. She once met a guy who lived on our village too. That guy is Minho, Yuri’s special someone but he left because of money. He and Yuri are very close but he left her. He used to sing her a song always. She really doesn’t want to talk about it. I’m sorry~” Taeyeon apologized and Luhan nodded.

“That’s why she cried.” Luhan suddenly blurted out. “What?” She asked. “Nothing...” Luhan answered.
 

There weren’t many works on school this day. Taeyeon wanted to leave school early just to make sure Yuri is okay resting at home. She was on her way home when she saw Sehun sitting down in front of their house. She ran into him and noticed that he was feeling cold.

“Come inside, Sehun.” Taeyeon invited him and brought him inside. Yuri saw her sister accompanying Sehun on the couch.

“Unnie.. why is he here?” She asked while walking towards to them. Taeyeon went out from a room with thick blankets on her hands.

“Sehunnie was outside and suddenly the wind felt so cold..” Taeyeon stated, emphasizing the last word as she looked at Yuri who is standing in front of her.

“I didn’t do anything...” Yuri said without changing expression. Taeyeon stared at Yuri to make her feel guilty. Yuri gave in as she gave her sister a big grin expression.

‘Yuri.. what do you think you’re doing?” Taeyeon looked so disappointed by Yuri’s attitude towards to Sehun. She could only bit her lips, on the other hand, Yuri who was standing felt guilty for letting Sehun stayed outside.

-Flashback-

Yuri stopped from what she was doing when someone knocked on their door. She went to checked it out as she opened the door, Sehun was standing there with a bouquet of flowers on his hand.

“What are you doing here?” she said as he earned a glare from Yuri. Sehun was about to walk inside but Yuri stopped him from entering.

“Yah! I said.. What are you doing here?” She emphasised last word.

“I heard that you’re not feeling well, so... I visited you and here’s a flowers for you.” Sehun said as he stretched out his hands with the flowers on it. Yuri gave him a force yet fake smile.

“Whatever!” Yuri stated as she pushed Sehun out. She locked the door and went back to what she was doing when Sehun came. 30 minutes have passed and Yuri went to window to look if Sehun is still there. She used her power to produce cold wind outside so that he will go home now if the wind is too cold for him.

-End of flashback-

Taeyeon went to kitchen to cook something to relieve the coldness that Sehun’s feeling. She asked Yuri to take care of him. “Unnie.. why don’t we send him home?” Yuri whined as she sat beside Sehun, who is lying down the couch.

“No. You seriously did that to Sehun and now we should take care of him.” Taeyeon shouted softly while she was cooking.

Yuri takes care of Sehun all night since Taeyeon was tired and sleepy. She bought her blankets out of her room and puts onto Sehun. She felt sorry of him, since he wasn’t doing anything to her. She really doesn’t know how to accept people beside her family in her life. It was hard for her to trust someone because she doesn’t want to feel the pain that have hurt her heart for a long time.

The clock strikes at 11, and she was still looking out of Sehun. She promised to herself that from now on, she’ll be more kind and better person. She decided to sleep since it was almost midnight and she’ll be attending school tomorrow. She went to her room and before she enters, she glanced at Sehun who was sleeping peacefully. She smiled and enters her room.


Sorry for my grammars since English is not my first language.

How was it?

I'll update it again later and it will be my last update, I Guess.

Jan 7.. onwards, I will not update so... please read my story and COMMENTS are highly recommended + anticipated.

I'll be having my volleyball competition this coming Feb. 

Even weekends, I think I'll not update because of my VB training. TT.TT

Thanks for the comments and I really want to see many comments next time. 

The people who are viewing this story are increasing but the comments... /3 *sighs*