16

We're Perfectly Different

Yuri's class already ended so she immediately went to the music room, she waited for the 'anonymous' to come. She was about to leave when someone played the piano, the guy played her favorite song. Yuri stopped as she heard 'River Flows in You', it was her favorite song and the song that her mother taught when she was still a child. It was the only memory that Yuri can remember with her mother. Tears began to streamed down on her face, she stepped closer and closer to the piano and saw. . . . the guy who played it, Sehun. She doesn't why he was playing it but kinda enjoy it since it's been a long time since she was listening to this song. She payed full attention to the song and the person who was playing it. It was a sweet feeling that building on Yuri's heart. The song ended as Sehun stood up and looked at Yuri. 

"Why?" Yuri asked with curiosity. She looked straight on his eyes, he saw Yuri's eyes reflects the color pink. He didn't mind it. "Because I wanted to talk and tell about something." He said with confidence. The two were standing in the middle of the stage, the sun reflectes on them making it as a spotlight. Yuri's feeling became weird since she never experience like this with Sehun. He looked so serious, he never even smile or smirked. It was a new Sehun for Yuri. "Tell me..." she ordered him to. "Yuri. I don't know why are you so cold to me but to Luhan you're not. You are not nice to me, it really hurted me when you and Luhan were really close. I know that I'm annoying but that doesn't mean that you can't trust me. I'm always waiting for the time that you can treat me nicely but I guess it'll not come. And I just wanna  say that I'm sorry." Sehun lowered his head.

After hearing the words that came from Sehun, she felt that she was so mean and hate him. She didn't know that he was hurting because of the things that she did. "Sehun, you don't have to say you're sorry. I'm the one that should be. I'm sorry... It's just I don't know how to act in front of a guy.. a guy who always there and care for me..." She stated while biting her lips. Sehun quickly hugged Yuri, she was surprised by how Sehun really cared about her. She doesn't want to be attached a guy because she knew in the end... there's only one thing will happens, Hurt. Yes, she doesn't want to feel that 'hurt' again that's why she's been cold to everyone.

"Yuri.. I just want to tell you that... I love..you." Sehun said as he lets go of Yuri. On the other hand, she doesn't believe that because she only believe that all boys are the same. They are all a player. She was shaking her head all the time when Sehun said that he loves her. "No.. no.." Yuri said while shaking her head. 

At first Sehun only liked Yuri because she was different from other girls she have met and at the same time, she was also a girl who looks tough but soft inside but as time goes by, as he spent on many days with her and her sister. He slowly and secretly loved Yuri since he thought that Yuri liked Luhan because of their closeness. He was always get jealous whenever her and Luhan are together. That was the time that Sehun felt that he really loved Yuri. 

"I really wanna tell that I love you and now.. I can breathe easily." Sehun said. Yuri was only looking at Sehun. Sehun stepped closer and closer to Yuri, from that moment their faces were so close. He touched her cheeks and that moment, Yuri closed her eyes. The next scene was their soft lips touched. It was their 2nd time but this time it felt real and Yuri didn't even moved. Tears were streaming down on her cheeks where Sehun's hand was located. He wiped it. 

Both of them standing in the middle of the stage, Yuri stepped back and looked at Sehun straightly on his eyes. Those eyes were mesmerizing. she can't help but to fall.. fall deeply to this guy. She never knew that a guy would love her even though she hated him. She so touched by Sehun. 

 

Yuri was walking along the street with Sehun. They were walking with awkward silence. No one dared to talk or make some noise. Both of them were in deep situation. "I'm sorry..." Sehun mumbled when Yuri was about to enter the house. She stopped and hugged Sehun for a minute. The hug was warm, sweet and memorable for Sehun. "Thank You.. and Sorry." Yuri whispered in his ears and went inside.

"I hope you can accept me for who and what I am.." Yuri thought as she laid down on her bed.