11

We're Perfectly Different

Yuri walked along the hallway of the university with her fellow schoolmates. She was tired even thought it wasn't a busy day for her, she was feeling a bit low today since she almost used her powers to control the day. Suddenly she bumped to a guy and the next thing she knew was she's at the ground she sat there for a minute because she felt like she can't bare to stand up. 

"You're not planning to stand up?" A familiar voice spoke as he pull her up. Yuri who wasn't looking at him first but at the end, she knew that it was Sehun. She wasn't responding to him until he pulled her away from the crowd and brought her to music room. Yuri looked at Sehun's hands who were into hers to then he quickly pulled his hands away. "You're a bit.. cold. Are you sick?" He asked with a voice that described a person who was cold. Once again, she didn't respond to his question instead she just went on stage and played the Piano. Sehun just looked at her thinking how beautiful a girl he was witnessing. 

After she played the Piano, she went on the edge of the stage and sat there. Sehun went to and sat beside her. It was an awkward silence for both of them until he heard a soft crying sounds coming from Yuri. Sehun thought that there must be a big problem that she was facing right now. He couldn't even touch or comfort her since he was jealous of Luhan and Yuri's closeness. Yes! He is jealous, it means that Sehun wasn't just feeling that he liked her. She couldn't bare the pain, she wanted to die but she can't since there will be a person who she'll be leaving. 

The music room was filled with an awkward atmosphere between Sehun and Yuri. She decided to went out but Sehun grabbed her wrist making her turned around. "What are you doing? Let go of me!" Yuri said and ordered him to but he insisted. She tries to escaped from him but the more she tried too the more struggle. "Let go of me!" She said once again but this time with sharp tone voice. Still Sehun don't listen to her instead he just smirked. "Go back and flirt with gir-" She was cut off by a sudden action of Sehun. 

Yuri's eyes has gotten bigger as soon as Sehun's lips crashed into hers. It was a shocking moment for her life and she doesn't even know why he did that. It was a new feeling for Yuri since she hadn't been kiss anyone. She pulled herself away from Sehun and looked at him with a look that can't explain. Tears started to streamed down on her face as she looked at him. She can't believe it. The next time Sehun knew were her palm went directly into his precious cheeks. She went out without saying anything. 

"Yul!" Taeyeon shouted as soon as she saw her walking out from the music room. There were many students along the way making Yuri don't notice her sister but Taeyeon felt that there was something wrong from Yuri. She peeked on the window of music room and saw Sehun kneeling down the floor with his head bent low. She went inside just to talk to him.

"Sehun.. what happened?" she asked while walking down. Sehun looked at her with a teary eyes. "Noona... tell Yuri that I'm sorry." Sehun said to Taeyeon. 

As time passes by, it was already dismissal time and some students were all gathering at the bulletien borad which is outside the school while others are just passing by it and walking out from the school to go home. "Unnie, let's go." Yuri asked as grabbed her sister's arm. While walking, Taeyeon suddenly remebered what sehun's aked to do.

"Yul... Sehun said he's sorry~" Taeyeon said to Yuri who was walking insde the house. she only stopped for a second and continue to went to her room. Once again, she stopped. "Words cannot heal wounds..." she mummbled and went to her room directly. 

"Why? Why am I feeling this way?" Yuri thought as she laid her body to her bed. She positioned herself from sleeping.