1 lie : No, I'm Not His Girlfriend!

Please log in to read further chapters

Description

Mistaken for being a girlfriend of a hot famous k-pop idol. Another idol falls in-love with you because of a secret he discovered. Your simple life changed in one unexpected meeting. Can 1 lie lead you to happy a love story?

Foreword

littlepenguins presents...

 

A lovestory that will make you smile and happy. *I hope LOL* This is my 1st fanfic ever!

Please do not bash me ㅠㅠ,  I'm a starter. :D Sorry if there are any wrong spellings, grammars, punctuations or anything.

This Banner is made by iapple! Thank-you very much! 

 

 

사랑해!! 고마워!- ♥

 

^________^

 

 

CHARACTERS:

 

YOU: (17/18) Jang (insert your name) a normal teenage girl who dreams to have a boy friend. Not literally a 'boyfriend'. Because you believe, that having a guy friend is nice. Having someone who will protect and take care of you like a dongsaeng. Active, funny and outgoing. Loves to explore new things by being very independent at such a young age. She lives with a happy family and being the only child. Charmingly pretty and cute. You have a Big crush on Teen Top's L. Joe.  

 

LEE TAEMIN: (17/18) the taemin you know. XD in SHINee of course.

 

L. Joe / Lee Byunghun: (17/18) Kind, cool and gentleman. The L. Joe you know. 

 

 

^______________________^

 

STORY PLOT:

 

Lee Taemin of SHINee saw you in the street where their dorm is..

He was caught by your attention.

You accidentally dropped your wallet causing Taemin for you to follow.

On that day, Taemin asked your name and you asked his name too. But, he told you a different name.

Hiding his true identity from you. He wanted you to become safe so that fans won't mob you in case something happens.

You became friends.

One day, He told you the truth that he is Lee Taemin of SHINee.

You were shocked and doesn't know what to react.

Rumors started to spread that you two were dating. Because you were caught by many paparazzi already. Then, L. Joe discovered something that made him fall for you.

Will you have a peaceful life? or will you still continue to be Taemin's 'girlfriend'. Or maybe L. Joe?

 

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

I hope you will SUBSCRIBE and COMMENT this story this is pure fiction only! and the pictures used here are not mine so credits to the owners! ^-^

Comments and subscribers are much appreciated!!!~~~~

Tell me if you liked it! HOHO...

Till here!...

 

 

 

 

Check out my other stories as well: ^^ Click to view. :)

Operation: Melt Oppas' Hearts

Say "No!" to L. Joe 

My Gangster Boyfriend

My Secret Prince is a Gangster

Hitting on me is NOT FUN!

The Day I Received my Monthly Gift

 

© littlepenguins 2011 : PLEASE DO NOT PLAGIARIZE, COPY, PRINT, TRANSLATE TO OTHER LANGUAGE or POST TO ANY SITES! Any similarities to other stories, drama etc. is purely coincidental. This is pure fiction only. I do not own the pictures used. Credits to the rightful owners.