Are you inside the Toilet Kyuhyun-ssi?

The Maknae, and The Fake Maknae.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Sunny’s POV]

 

‘Omo… It’s very pretty oppa’ I said while lying beside him and pointing at the sky. ‘I haven’t seen so many start in a long time’

He smile and kiss my forehead ‘Not as pretty as you’ He chuckles and hug me closer to him. I really can’t imagine this, He set up all these for me. A blanket, Picnic Bag(?) and the beautiful sky. How did he have the time? He is currently under promotion, He must be tired. ‘Sunny’ He call me softly.  

‘Nae?’

‘When will we get married?’

‘Let’s do it now’ I laugh and Kyuhyun suddenly goes on top on me, both his hand are inbetween my shoulder, it made me blush when we eye contact. I look away but he follow me. ‘Ya…’ I poke his chest.

‘Look who is blushing’ He tease me and I ignore it. ‘You Know? I really wish I could make you my wife now’ He smile brightly and melted my heart. ‘I wish we weren’t in the entertain world. All we do is entertain people and we can’t live our normal life’ He put his head between my shoulder and cheek.

‘Oppa…’ I said and continue ‘You know, that’s what we love right? Even though we are tired and sick of those paparazzi chasing about us, digging our private life, Talking bad stuff about us, But seeing our fan happy, doesn’t that flattered you heart?’ I peek and I smile softly. ‘I know sometimes we get stressed up and tired, but that’s the road we choose, we can’t really complain much…’

He smiles ‘Uri soonkyu have grown a lot’ He chuckles.

‘the fans support is my biggest strength and of course knowing that I have one awesome man who always give me support, love me and even when he is tired, didn’t get any sleeps he still come to meet me. That gave me moreee strength’ I giggle, He touch my cheeks and rub it softly. He smile and cup my lips.

‘I love you Lee Soonkyu’ He smiles and whisper ‘You’ll definitely be mine bunny’

 

 

[Kyuhyun’s POV]

 

 

Laying on my bed, listening to Sunny’s First kiss, was she thinking of me when she was singing this song? I suddenly blush when I think about it. Ahh… I put pillow on my face and rolling around. I am currently listening to Sunny’s FM Date.  When the song stopped Sunny start talking

‘Really this song...  Because I'm embarrassed, I can't do this.’ She said in her aegyo and start reading from the fan massage ‘So A fan said, Wow who sung the opening song? It's really nice… Kyaaaa, Yes that's right......... it was by Sunny’ She said embarrassed ‘Sunny FM Date 26 November, the first song is FIRST KISS,  first kiss~ first touch of the lips, that's right. Ah…hahahah… I'm embarrassed~’ and She stat singing  ‘Johahandaedu ,neomudo saranghandaedu, She laughs and ask ‘So, What do you think….’

 

‘Ya, You look like an idiot’ Heechul Hyung said and I stop my giggle.

‘Ya, You are ruining my private time’

‘Ya, You are the one who left the door open… Aigo, Uri Soonkyu is doing really good nae?’ He ask and Ruffle my hair.

‘What do you mean uri soonkyu? She is mine, Mine, Mine…’ I said and kick Heechul Hyung out of my bed.

‘YA!’ He protest ‘WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING?!’ He stand up and start attacking me by sitting on my stomach. ‘Tsk, This kid’

‘Wait, Stop, I wanna listen’ I protest and Heechul Hyung is still sitting on me.

‘…So a message number #1223 your voice sounds different, do you feel different today?... Hm.. Does it? Mmm... why is that? Mm? I don't know it myself, my voice sounds different? Ah ah mic test mic test 1, 2, 3 1, 2, 3 nope, I don’t think so, my voice sounds the same. Perhaps I'm just feeling happy, aigoo… SNSD Yoona sent in a message, Your voice sounds different cause you're tired lately, there's no problem with the mic noona... Aigo I mean Unnie, I read it wrong keke, and honestly I'm a little tired right now. We just ended our shooting this morning. We h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter