Bogosipoyo.

The Maknae, and The Fake Maknae.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(I’m so sorry, I have no time for writing, so I’m going to skip until present okay. and EVERYTHING I WROTE IS BASE ON MY OPINION. PLEASE DON'T JUDGE)

 

Kyuhyun’s POV

 

I was looking at my screen, really pissed at what I saw on the internet. Seriously, This girl what was she thinking ? Can’t She behave?! First Jackson, Ryohei then biting  Joon Hyung’s elbow and being hugged by Choi Hong Man?! What is this girl thinking?!

‘Ya’ I send out my voice note. A few Second later she replied me.

‘Nae? And what’s with your tone?’ She sounded pissed

Wait, Why is she pissed? I should be the one who is pissed! ‘Ya, Why are you flirting so many man!?’ I send out, and regretted after I did that… Oh no.. She is gonna use that thing to attacked me. I’m so stupid.

1 minutes later…

‘YA CHO KYUHYUN. I NEVER ONCE GOT ANGRY BY YOU FOR KISSING SO MANY GIRLS IN PUBLIC. HOW MANY DID YOU KISS IN YOUR MUSICAL?!....’ I took a deep breath and listen to the other one ‘AND GUESS WHAT?! YOU KISSED MY MAKNAE!’ I should have never said that…

I send out a emoticon ‘Surrender’

She send back an emoticon ‘ignoring’

 ‘yeobooo, Pogosipooo’ I send her the voice note.

10 Minutes later.

‘She is not replying me. Seriously this girl…’ I shook my head while smiling. ‘Kyeopta’

 

[Sunny’s POV]

‘yeobooo, Pogosipooo’ He Said. I smile and put my phone away.

‘Everything has changed huh?’ Taeyeon said.

‘Hmm?’ I look at her. ‘Yeah… Things change. We changed.’

‘You know, While watching the episode of the tarot reading. It’s 100% right… Right?’

I shrug and smile weakly. ‘Maybe.’

‘You know, I know’ she said.

‘YA GUYS’ Tiffany ran into the living rooms.

Both me and Taeyeon was shocked with her loud voice. ‘What?’ we said in the same time.

‘I’M BORED’ She laughs and sat on my laps.

‘Ya, Get your fat of me’ I protest and Taeyeon start laughing while hwang miyeon flick my forehead

‘I ain’t fat’

 ‘But very fat?’ Taeyeon added

‘YA!!’ She Bite Taeyeon’s Hand, Taeyeon made her shocked face and made me laugh badly. 

‘Aigoo’ I said and lay back on the sofa and exhale loudly.

‘Yeah… We miss her too’ Tiff said without me even saying anything. I nodded.

‘Me too, Me too…’ I’m going to sleep, Ppali get ready, you are going to your show soon’

‘Arra Arra’ Tiff said and Taeyeon watches me to my room. I closed my  door and sat infront of my door.

‘Sica…’ I took out my phone and was about to text her… But I stopped. I don’t know how to start to text her. I miss her a lot. Instead of texting sica, I call Kyu.

 

Tuut… Ttut…  Tuut..ttut.

 

‘Yeah bae?’ He quickly answer after 2 rings.

‘I miss you’ I said and tears suddenly ran down my cheek.

‘Ya bunny, What’s wrong?’ He said panic but I Didn’t answer him. ‘You…You miss sica right?’ He said. I smile abit. How could he know me so well? ‘Hey, don’t cry nae? I will be there soon. Wait for me okay’ without me saying goodbye he ended his call. 

 

-

 

[Kyuhyun’s POV]

I arrived at her dorm and when I was about to go in. ‘Oppa!’ Hwang Miyoung shouted at me.

‘Oh hey’ I said to the duos and walk toward them. ‘Sunny still up there?’ I ask

‘Yeah she is,  She is not feeli

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter