H-1

Only You

 

Sulli laughed remembering “the little accident” she had with Haneul oppa 7 years ago.

 “You know what..?? you were such a creepy person. I  promised myself to make you regret for the rest of your life if you dare to say anything rude again” Sulli made a scary look on her face.

Haneul burst out laugh “you call that scary ??” he continued his laugh and this time is getting louder. Everyone in the coffe shop were looking at them.

Noticed people were gazing at them,  Sulli stepped on Haneul feets. Unfortunately she was wearing her boots that time and she was too hard.

Auuch auuch” Haneul jumped off the chair and “Auuuchhh” this time his knee bumped with the edge of the table. He sat again still cried out in pain.

While Sulli was still on her position, covering her face with her hands living only her eyes shown.

 But then Sulli couldn’t stand to hold her laugh. “Oh my stomach is hurt…oh it’s so funny” she said still with her laugh. She wiped her teary eyes caused by the laugh.  

Happy now Princess Sulli?” Haneul asked Sulli with frown face. But it was more like a statement than a question to Sulli, so she laughed again.

 

[Haneul POV]

She is so beautiful. Since the first time I saw her, I already knew that she is different. I was acting so hard that time only to hide how I was amazed by her cuteness.  And I feel shy with Umma too so I yelled at her as if I didn’t like her.

If only she feel the same way. It’s getting harder to see her as my little sister. I am not sure if I able to restrain myself.

 

Haneul somehow enjoyed himself seeing Sulli laughing like that. For almost seven years, he could not find any girl who has a beautiful smile like Sulli. A girl who is always being herself, never pretending. Always being sincere and true. Eventhough he have dated some of pretty girls,  he always think Sulli is the perfect one. That’s why he gave Sulli a nickname, Princess Sulli. Beautiful just like a fairytale princess

But it is forbidden for him to fall in love with Sulli. His sister Jiyoung is Sulli’s bestfriend.

People in the neighbourhood call them “the twins”. Whenever or wherever you see Sulli , you will also find Jiyoung. So he can only be a good big brother for Sulli. Nothing more than that.

 

Have you finish with your laugh princess Sulli? He teased Sulli.

Mwo?” Sulli wiped her eyes again

Oh sorry Oppa, it’s your fault for being funny and make me laugh like this” said Sulli still with smiling eyes

I would  do anything just to make you laugh” Haneul whispered

Mwo..what did you say Oppa? Did you just mumble?” Sulli raised her eyebrows.

Yess I mumbled because I am so hungry. What took Jiyoung so long

 

Jiyoung, Sulli and Haneul were planning to have dinner together in the new Japanese Restaurant belong to Sulli’s uncle. But Jiyoung was having an audition for an advertisement, Sulli and Haneul decided to wait in the coffee shop across the street.

 

[Sulli POV]

I don’t know how am I suppose to thank Jiyoung and Haneul oppa.

Without them maybe  I already become a moody and lonely girl.

They have filled my days with happiness, and I could easily forget my sadness after i lost contact with Minho Oppa. Sulli’s put her hand on the pink  heart-shaped pendant  and took a deep breath.

 

Gumawo Oppa” said Sulli

Huh…for what?” Haneul asked Sulli  in confusion

Just gumawo….you know gu ma wo?? Thank you very much….arigato ghozaimatsu….merci beaucoup….muchos gracias..” Sulli laughed

Aigoo this kid” Haneul tapped Sulli’s head

 

Just then, both of them saw Jiyoung was waving and running towards  them. Sulli stood up and gave her a hug.

How was it? Did you make it?” Sulli asked Jiyoung with enthusiasm.

I don’t know, but I can feel something good is going to happen” Jiyoung answered cheerfully.

I know they will choose you” Haneul added with confidence.

Kajja, I’m hungry” said Haneul.

 

So they had the dinner and then having fun times at  the karaoke.

waaa  this is fun. We should do this often” said Sulli while leaning her back to the cozy backseat in Haneul’s car.

When will you go to London ?” Jiyoung asked

Tomorrow night, with the last flight” Sulli answered

Have you finished packing up?” asked Jiyoung again

Yupp..i didn’t bring so much stuff, hopefully it will only take six month,,,I wish” Sulli replied

 

Oppa, I’ll sleep in Sulli’s house tonight. I’ve already told Umma.  But please tell her again in case she asking me” Jiyoung  talked to her brother Haneul.

Arasso” he answered as he looked at Sulli who already asleep through the rearview mirror.

 

Bye Oppa…Gumawo ne. See you tomorrow” Sulli and Jiyoung waved at Haneul  then entered Sulli’s house

 

After finished with their  rituals before sleeping  (wash face,  brus teeth , and change) . Sulli and Jiyoung  went to bed.

 

Do you think it is going to be okey Jiyoung? Sulli asked Jiyoung , her eyes were closed

I am afraid. I feel so nervous. It must be very awkward. We lost contact long ago. I’ve told you how close we were before. i don't know how to act when i meet him” Sulli added.

What are you afraid of? You supposed to be happy. Finally you will able to meet him. I know how much you miss him. Just act like as usual. Don’t think about anything else or presume anything.” Jiyoung tried to convince  Sulli.

“And stay online okey! You know I always need to have chat with you” Jiyoung reminded

Arasoo…let’s sleep now” Sulli put her arms on Jiyoung waist.

Gumawo Jiyoung-a” she said, half asleep