Trouble is a friend ???

Only You

 

 

 

Seoul…

 

It’s been a month since Minho and his family moved to Manchester.  Sulli did all her daily activities as usual. Go to school, being the manager for the little football club that she and Minho founded with the other kids from the neighbourhood. Two weeks ago she also started her Piano class, Painting class and Ballet class.   Sulli’s parents  didn’t mind when Sulli  told them that she want to join several class after school.  Sulli’s parents tought that if Sulli were busy, it would be much easier for Sulli to cope her sadness after Choi Yun Kyum family moved.

That evening, after her Piano class,  Sulli decided to walk over Minho’s house before went home.  She saw a container truck with two men and a boy busy moving things from the truck into the house.

Could it be ?” a glimmer of hopes filled her heart.

Aunty Choi said that she won’t sell neither rent her house to someone else”  she nodded and talked to herself

“aahh .no..no.no..no....you put your hope too uphigh Sulli”  Sulli whined to herself

They just moved a month ago, it’s impossible they move back again now….sigh

She walked closer with her eyes kept watching to the ongoing activities at Minho’s house.

*BAMM* her body was flung backward and fell down on the sidewalk,  just right in front of the house.

*ooouuchhh*  she cried out in pain.

Oh my…gwenchana..?” said a Lady who run toward  her.  Sulli lifted her face and looked at her.  Sulli instantly knew  that lady must be the new occupant.

Yaa..!! are you a paboo? how could you did not see someone in front of you.  Lucky for you that you bumped my back and not this showcase” suddenly a boy yelled at Sulli while touching the showcase, a luxurious one.

Kang Ha Neul !!” the lady shouted back to the boy

It’s unapropriate for you to talk like that to a girl.  Ask for her apologize now” she looked resentful and a  bit angry to the boy.

But Umma, I didn’t make any mistake. I was helping to move things from the truck. She’s the one who suddenly came out of nowhere and have her eyes nowhere too” the boy guffed and starred at Sulli with the look of anger.

Sulli felt very guilty for causing the tiff between the boy and the lady, who she finally found out as his mother. The  boy was right . She was the one who was being careless.

Immediately Sulli got up from her position and bowed to the lady “I’m sorry, he is right.  It was my mistake . I was walking carelessly and had my eyes looking at other way” said Sulli with her left hand hold  her right hand which felt a bit hurt and got small wound.

The lady shifted her look to Sulli and said ”Anniy, I just want him to be a gentleman, have respect on others,  learn to speak politely and have a decent manner” her eyes widened as she looked back at her son.

The boy didn’t dare to argue “ I’m sorry” giving his hand without looking at Sulli.

Sulli took his hand “ I am really sorry too” and immediately release her hand.

 

Mom, what is going on? Who is she? And why Oppa looked so scary? ” a girl showed up and asked the lady with whispering voice, but  Sulli still could hear what she said. The girl was about Sulli’s age.

Sulli stunned when she saw her . She talked silently in her mind “Wow she is pretty just like the lady. Wait, she wears pink?? Does she like pink too? i think she is a nice girl away much different from that boy, her oppa

It’s just a little accident. Oh dear I forgot to ask your name. What is your name pretty girl ?” asked the lady and smiling graciously. 

My name is Choi Jinri, but everyone call me Sulli.  Nice to meet you ” Sulli bowed

You have a beautiful name.  I’m Mrs. Kang Geum Hwa.  This is my daughter Kang Ji Young and he is my oldest son Kang Ha  Neul” she replied and gave signals to her son and daughter to bow as well.

Come inside Sulli, let Jiyoung help you with the wound” she continued.

Oh thankyou very much, but I’m afraid I have to go home now. Maybe my parents are waiting for me now. I don’t want them to get worry” Sulli answered

Such a considerate young girl,  let my son take you home then” said Mrs. Kang 

It’s not necessary, my house is only two blocks from here”  Sulli bowed and started to walk.  She turned around and bowed again to Mrs. Kang and her children. They  were waving at her,  except the boy who was staring at her with cold gaze.

“Huhh!!  such an arrogant boy. What is his name again....oh ya..Kang Ha Neul..Giish..Why that kind of boy live in my Minho oppa’s house” she felt like she is going to cry.  But she managed to hold back.  “So frustrating. Why did I take that route in the f irst place …aishh…that Kang Haneul is an extra bonus  for may bad day.  I hope this is the last time we met ” Sulli mumbled all the way home.

Without even knowing, that it wouldn’tbe  the last time for her getting involved with The Kang family.

 

 

Manchester…

 

That evening The Choi Yun Kyum family were waiting for a family friend. They will have a dinner at their house. Since they were new to the environment, so they need more informations about Manchester.

“Knock …knock”

Heard someone knocking at the door Mrs. Choi asked one of her sons who were watching TV in the family room to open the door.” Guys please check who is coming”

Minho stood up and went to the living room. He took a peek through a small hole on the door and he saw a Korean woman and a Korean Man, a boy and a girl.  He presumed the woman and the rest are the family friend his parents have been waiting for.

He opened the door and suddenly with a loud tone of voice the woman said.

Annyonghaseyo…aigooo…you are a very tall and handsome boy just like your Appa” she touched Minho’s cheek. Minho grinned and spontaneously took a step backward and said

Annyeonghaseyo, please sit down. I will tell Umma that you already here Mr and Mrs….”

Kim…Kim Soo Mi” she answered before Minho finished his words.

Nee..please make yourself comfort” he said  but then he found the girl who was with the Kim was staring at him. She smiled at Minho right after they  meet each other's eyes.  But Minho didn’t respond and straight away go inside to inform  her Appa and Umma.

Who are they hyung?” …

O MY GOD…!!!” Minho screamed when he heard a sudden voice coming from his leftside.  It was Taemin’s voice. Apparently Minho didn’t notice the two were following him before , but Key and Taemin stopped in the foyer right next to  the living room and peering quietly to the living room

The Kim family was startled as well , but they didn’t give much concerned to the screaming voice.

The girl is cute” said Taemin

I thought I won’t meet any Koreans here. We are in Europe right? Why Koreans are everywhere?’ Key stated a silly questions .

Minho giggled as he walked inside toward the dining room where their Umma was  busy preparing the dinner,  followed by Key and Taemin.

 

while in the living room

"gosh...he is so handsome. I never thought Korean boy  could be that handsome.  But he is so cold and he didn't smile back at me.  Every boys in school will give anything just to see me smiling. But his parents and mine are friends...we still have so much time to know  each other...Bingo!!.  

Kim Jiwon didn't realize that she said Bingo with loud voice until her brother  Kim Soohyun tapped her head  and said

"What bingo? Silly girl!"

Everyone enjoyed the dinner. Mr and Mrs Choi had fun conversations with The Kim. The kids also started to feel comfort to one another. It was a good start. Onew always be the funny one. He always have funny stories and jokes to tell. Taemin seemed interested with Jiwon. He found her cute. He tried  to get along with her and took every  possible chance to  talk with her. Jonghyun and Key were also having great time. 

on the other hand, Minho was being quiet most of the times. He just talked when someone asked him. After that he choosed to watch TV silently.

He was aware that Jiwon tried to catch his attentions. He already experienced that kind of things at his previous school in Korea. 

"Girls...i hope i won't find any trouble in my new school here" Minho sighed and not so happy with what he had in mind

"How i wish i could fly back to Korea" Minho was drowned again in his longing. He  decided to leave the family room and go to his room. He took the brown envelope gently from his drawer ,  picked Sulli's picture  and lied down on his bed.

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------