Untill We Meet Again

Only You

 

Knock..knock…knock…

Sulli honey…wake up….Sulli

It was still very early in the morning when Sulli’s mom came to Sulli’s room. Heard no respond from inside, Sulli’s mom decided to open the door, it was unlocked.

Aigo..howcome she always careless and forgot to lock her room.” Sulli’s mom whined as she entered the room. But she couldn’t find Sulli anywhere. She saw a small pink box on Sulli’s bed and a picture of Sulli and Minho next to it. Just in time when she tried to reach the box,  Sulli came “Oh gosh…Mom..you surprised me” Sulli was startled seeing her Mom inside her room.

I should be the one who said that Sulli ” said her Mom with curiousity  “and what is that?” Sulli’s mom referring to a basket full with fresh vegetables that Sulli’s held.

Ooh these are ingredients for making kimchi. I ran to the fresh market to buy them and later I’ll bring some to Aunty Choi. I want her to make kimchi for me as a gift. I also bought for my dearest Mommy” Sulli gave her mom a kiss.

I have to get ready for school now Mom” Sulli went into the bathroom hastily, leave her mother in confused.

Oh dear…how am I suppose to tell her that the Choi’s family are going to move today “ Sulli’s mom took a deep breath. She was so worried.

Mom…you’re still here”said Sulli while getting her school uniform.

Sulli’s mom gathered herself back  from her depressing reverie. “Yess sweety, I deliberately waiting for you before I forgot to tell you that I want to go with you to Aunty Choi this afternoon. So I need you to come home first after school.”

Allright Mom” Sulli smiled

Mom, please help me to wear this” Sulli took and opened the small pink box that Minho gave her last night.

Sulli’s Mom helped Sulli with the necklace, then turned Sulli’s body so they’re facing each other “It’s beautiful. Minho gave you this?” asked Sulli’s Mom with smile on her face.

Sulli startled “Ho..how did you know Mom ?” Sulli’s face blushed

I just know it” Sulli’s Mom answered softly and kiss Sulli on the forehead. “I’ll prepare your breakfast, come to the dining room after you finished

Sulli nodded.

 

-----

Minho was sitting on one of the benches in front of Sulli’s school when he heard the school bell ring. He took his bycicle and rode it to the front gate. He  waited for Sulli.

He waved when he saw a girl with long hair wearing a pink shoes and pink backpack. “She love pink that much” Minho giggled.

Oppaa…” the girl shouted in happiness and run toward him.

You come to pick me up…waa..” said Sulli with sparkling eyes and  giving him her beautiful smile.

Minho’s heart was pounding. Minho mesmerized. Suddenly  he  saw Sulli not as the little girl he knew before. He saw a very beautiful girl who made his body suddenly turned warm. He felt something moving in his stomach.

Oppaa…” Sulli’s voice strucked him.

Oh ya..come on, I want to take you somewhere before I take you home” Minho asked Sulli to sit on the back of his bike, just like usual.

Sulli put her arms around Minho’s waist. This time he held Minho tighter.  Both of them felt the warmth flowing in their body. Sulli leaned her head on Minho’s back.

The air was so fresh and cool that noon. The breeze  gently caressing their faces. The leaves of the shady trees along the way were trying to hide them from the hit of the sun.

The two young couple looked so beautiful and harmonious together, gave the impression as if  the nature was smiling and giving blessing.

 

 Finally the two arrived at a small lake, not far behind the football field.

After Minho parked his bike, he sat on the fresh green grass at the edge of the lake, followed by Sulli who then sat beside him.

Noticed something different about Minho, Sulli raised her eyebrows.

Minho closed his eyes and took a deep breath. He looked at Sulli right on her eyes and took Sulli’s hand. Minho could see confusion and fear in Sulli’s eyes. Minho shifted his gaze to Sulli’s neck and he found the necklace he gave to her lying beautifully on Sulli’s white and soft skin.

What is it Oppa?” Sulli asked in a trembling voice. Somehow she remembered last night when Minho was acting weird.

Sulli….I’m sorry. Honestly I’m not sure if I’m strong enough to tell you this, but I have to say this to you. I hope you can take my words strongly” Minho started to talk, his eyes were look so sad. He was unable to see Sulli’s face.

Tonight, my family and I are going to move to Manchester. Appa is  hired by Manchester United as the new coach. We will take the last flight to London tonight” he continued as he tightened his grip on Sulli’s hand.

Sulli instantly felt something stabbed her  heart. One by one her tears began to fall. Finally Sulli could not bear the pain  she felt inside her heart. Her body was shaking along with her bitter cry. She didn't know what to say or how to react.

At the same time, Minho’s heart felt so deeply hurt , he hardly took his breath. He reached Sulli and took her into his arms, brought her into his deep  embrace, as if he didn’t want to let go.  They both drifted in their tears.

After quite a long time burried in Minho’s embrace,  Sulli slowly pulled herself.

She looked deeply at Minho’s eyes without saying anything.   Minho saw the tears on Sulli’s cheek,  something inside him encourage him to kiss away the tears on Sulli’s cheek.  Suddenly she felt all the blood in her body flowing fast .  Spontaneously she took a step backward.  Sulli blushed.  She put her two hands on her warm cheek.  She saw Minho’s eyes widened and got nervous.

I.. I…I’m sorry…it’s just…it’s just ..it’s just that I can’t stand to see your tears”  Minho stammered.

Please promise me Oppa. Promise me that you will never forget me.  Promise me that we will meet each other again”  said Sulli

I promise you myself.   We will meet again for sure” .  Minho replied.

You will always be my only one cutie funny dorky little sister” Minho added 

Keep that necklace with care,  I want to see you still wear it  next time we meet”  Minho Sulli’s hair and smiled at her.

Sulli nodded firmly.

After made promises, they felt ready enough to go home.

Minho rode his bike to Sulli’s house, when they got there,  Sulli’s Mom and Dad already outside.  They looked like they were planning to go somewhere.

Minho got off from his bike and greeted them.

Annyeonghaseyo Mr Choi, Mrs Choi” he bowed, while Sulli running towards her parents.

I’m really sorry to make both of you worry for taking Sulli for a walk without permission” Minho felt guilty.

Mr.Choi smiled and said “It’s okey son, we’re understand that you need times to talk with Sulli. Well, I guess now she already know about tonight” Mr. Choi looked at Sulli.

“Since you are here, why don’t we go inside and have some tea” Sulli’s Mom interrupted the conversation.

After they had tea and short conversations,  Minho excused himself to go home.  Sulli’s appa walked him to the front yard and told Minho that He and his family will go to Minho’s house after that.

 

It was a warm farewell dinner. Sulli enjoyed her last time with the 5 choi brothers. Most of the times she laughed over Onew oppa jokes and amused by Key, Jonghyun and Taemin silliness.  While Minho busy capturing Sulli’s smiles with his eyes.  The more she look at her the more he felt warm and tender inside.

Smiles and tears amalgamated as they say goodbye to one another.

Sulli waved towards Minho and his family while holding the necklace ,  as the car slowly moved and finally out of her sight.

 

 

She held the necklace and whispered “You will always be someone special for me Minho Oppa

 

Inside the car…

 

Minho eyes kept looking at Sulli who was waving at him until finally she disappeared from his sight.

He whispered “You will be the only girl who have my heart for true Sulli. Please be strong until we meet again someday

 

 

The two teenage made promised to themself. They were just young teenager who experienced emotional feelings towards  opposite gender for the very first time. Will they able to keep their promises ?

Please kindly  wait for the next chapter^_^

--------------------------------------------

Annyeong everyone...thankyou for the comments and supports so far. It means a lot for me, since this is my first writing

I am really sorry for my lacking in english

somehow i wish all of you can understand my story and the messages of the story are well-delivered.

MinSul hwaiting<3