Where are You..?

Only You

 

Minho and Sulli  now inside Minho’s car. Sulli didn’t want to bother herself to think where he’s going to take her. She trusted Minho. No words were spoken, both Minho and Sulli seemed busy with their respective world of thoughts.

After 15 minutes in silence, they finally arrived at a 24hours supermarket.

“Yupp…we are here” Minho smiled happily.

Sulli was amazed by Minho’s smile, and her heart skipped a beat.

Before she opened the door, Minho was already opened it and gave his hand to Sulli with no doubt and Sulli reached his hand, and walked with him .

They could feel the warmth flowing in their bodies and butterflies in their tummies. Both of them took a deep breath. Eventhough they heard each sighs, they  acted like they didn’t hear anything and just enjoying the sweetness inside

 

[Minho POV]

How I wish I could hold your hand like this forever Sulli. How I really wish I could” he talked  to himself.

Minho took deep breath again to eliminate the sudden aching inside him when they arrived at the entering door. He then released Sulli’s hand and took a shopping cart with him.

Kajaaa….” He said and  smiled like a little child who went to a groceries store for the first time. He entered the store without knowing that Sulli was still did not move from her place.

After some minutes walked by himself ..”hmmm…what do you want the handsome chef cook for you?’  Minho asked Sulli with his eyes wandering around looking for something. Still got no answer he looked to his side “Yaa…dorky Jinri…” ..he stopped his feet “bwoo yaa..eottoke..where is she?!!n..aish jinjaa..wanna play around huh?!!” Minho turned around but still he did not see Sulli anywhere. He tought Sulli might took another way, so he decided to continue to the vegetables and meat corner by himself since it was only a few step in front of him. After he got all of the things he need, he started to look for Sulli. He walked half running with his eyes wandering around wished that he could see Sulli. He had already running around from corner to corner, the entire part of the supermarket, but still he couldn’t find her. So he decided to go to the cashier and pay all of the groceries.

Excuse me madam, by any chance did you see a girl, asian girl..korean..tall one, has milky white skin and a long black hair who shopped here maybe couple of minutes before me?” Minho asked the lady at the cashier counter with worried voice and somehow he could not hide his desperate look.

I’m sorry, I think you are the first Asian that I met today” the lady answered him with concerned face  and then smiled at Minho

Oh I see, thankyou for your information” he smiled back at the lady and paid all of the purchases but his face couldn’t hide his worries.

where are you Sulli ya…?..how can I afford to lose you like this…again...”his eyes a bit teary.

It is not funny at all to play hide and seek…jinja…paboo Choi Jinri!!”

He talked in silent.

 

[Outside the supermarket, at a mini tea stall]….

 

Here, you need to drink this hot sweet tea, it will give you a little energy” said an old lady while giving a mug of hot tea to Sulli.

Lucky that I was just right behind you when you were collapsed dear. And if you don’t mind to tell me why are you stood by yourself outside the supermarket? At this hour? Please don’t tell me that you’re lost.” the old lady asking Sulli

After took a sip of tea, Sulli looked at the old lady and then suddenly she stood “oh eottoke..Minho Oppa…Minho Oppa” Sulli got panicked.

Calm down dear, you are still weak, or else you will collapse again. Sit down and tell me who is Minho Oppa” the old lady try to calm her down

Minho oppa is at the supermarket, I need to find him now

 

……..

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello my dearest subscribers..i am really really sorry  that it took me  a veeeery long time for me to update this story due to my activitties. Well to be honest, i can't promise  to update one chapter each day..but i will try my best  (...pfhh...finally...i have my time to my story)...Anyway thank you for reading, and forgive my "broken english" ^^....MinSul FOREVER!!!