Hesitation

Only You

 

I’m really sorry my Dear but I’m afraid we can’t have our vacation together like last year.  Your Father is mandated for a very important duty in London starting next month , and unfortunately, we have to go with your father because it will take about 6 month or maybe a year,  but you will stay in Manchester since your Dad and me will be very busy with several duties and events , arranged by the Government sweety.  You will be transferred to a High School in Manchester. You can enjoy yourself in Manchester with Uncle Choi Yun Kyum  and family. You always love them  right?”

Sulli’s mom  tried to calm and pursue her only one daughter who was very upset because she couldn’t have her vacation like what she had planned since last month and she had to move to a new high school plus new environment in Manchester.

But he is not my Uncle Mom, he is Daddy’s best friend, we are not blood-related. I will feel awkward. Moreover, they have no daughter in the family, he has 5 children …and all of them BOYS”   Sulli whined

“Aigoo…who is talking now”   Sulli’s Mom chuckled

Don’t you remember how you always whined and asking us to let you stay at uncle Choi’s house every Sunday even you always come there everyday?

How you went straight to Uncle  Choi’s house after school , and how you make Onew  always take you home everyday ? and how you addicted to Aunty Choi’s Kimchi Soup?

Sulli’s Mom recalling the memory they had with the Choi Yu Kyum Family. She missed them too. 

---------------------------

It has been 7 years since the Choi Yu Kyum family move to Manchester due to his contract to the Manchester United Football Club. He is a great man, one of Korean best football player ever, and  now MU hired him as one of their best coach. 

Sulli’s dad, Choi Jin Yi, are best friend with Choi Yu Kyum since High School. Their relationship so close so they now  sees each other as brothers, not just bestfriend. They went to the same university , the same major. But Choi Yu Kyum has outstanding talent in football, that’s why he choosed football for his career and life, while Choi Jin Yi now become a Diplomat.

Both of them got married at the same year, but Choi Jin Yi and his wife had to wait for 6 years to have their very pretty baby, who is Sulli,  the only one daughter of the family. While Choi Yu Kyum with his wife have 5  boys, Onew, Key, Jonghyun, Minho and Taemin.

---------------------------

Heard what her mom was saying,  Sulli 's memories  travelling back to those fun and playfull time she spent with Uncle Choi family. How they treated her very well and spoiled her, especially Aunty Choi, because she has no daughter.

She remember how Onew Oppa , their oldest son always take care of her as if she is his real little sister. Onew always wanted to have a little sister for his own, and Sulli made his dream come true.  Sulli giggled remembering Onew Oppa who had the idea that chicken is the most cutest animal on earth.

She travelling back to the memory with Jonghyun Oppa, Key Oppa and Taemin Oppa who always play around  with dolls and toys with her, and their "little puppet show" audienced by the whole members of the two Choi Family at the New Year's eve and everyone loved their show.

Then finally she remember Minho oppa who love football just like her. Every afternoon, Minho took her with his bycicle to the Football Field not far from their house,  to watch him practicing his football skills with the other kids from the neighborhood.  Sulli was selected to be the manager of their little football club. She was a very discipline and resolute little manager  that time.  Minho also always asked her to go with him just to watch a football match or just to see Uncle Choi trained the football club where he was hired as the lead coach.

Sulli's laughed remembering her fun childhood memories with the 5 Choi brothers.

"Hmmm....you miss those times right? don't you want to know how they are now? Sulli's Mom teased Sulli

"I don't know Mom" Sulli took a deep breath

"Is this gonna be a good idea? " Sulli asked her mom

"Of course it is..come here baby" Sulli's Mom pull her precious daughter into her warm embrace.  

"Mom and Dad will feel at ease knowing that you stay with Uncle Choi family, and we can simply focus on our duty sweety" said Sulli's mom.

Sulli raised  herself  from her comfort position in her Mom's embrace, looked at her Mom and said "If that so, then i will stay at Uncle Choi's" gave her mom kiss on the cheek.

Then they both laughed in happiness

"Okey baby SSul...You better prepare everything from now on honey,  Your Daddy will prepare all the documents needed " Sulli's mom kissed Sulli's forehead and leave her daughter room

Sulli smiled at her mom

"ooh...i'm not sure with this, but i will take any risk just to make Mom and Dad happy

Sulli threw herself onto her cozy pinky bed