Episode 004: Mission ‘Appa license’ {oo3}

We Got Married!

001: Singing
002: How much do you know umma
003: Dancing
004: Aegyo
005: Making us laughing

{Fourth Mission: Aeygo}

Eun Hee had the MC microphone, “I don’t want to do this one,” she frowned, “Come on, you are the youngest,” Ji Sun cheered.
“Sungjong you are our maknae, show some aeygo,” Sungyeol said to Sungjong, “Awh, waeyo…”

Together the maknaes stood there, “Sunggyu-sshi fourth mission is aegyo, this time it’s a solo aegyo,” Eun Hee said with an angelic smile.
Sungjong quickly read the cue card, “Hyung has to at least three aegyos and- what?”
Sungjong frowned, “Are you serious?”

“What’s wrong,” Sunggyu frowned, “I don’t want to do that.”

Eun Hee smiled, “Infinite members need to force to smile all the time when Sunggyu does an aegyo and clapping.”
“Shiro!”
Dongwoo and L shouted.

“Hyung’s aegyos are embarrassing, even more embarrassing than Woohyun’s greasiness,” Sungyeol said.
The girls snickered.

Sunggyu said, “What’s wrong with my aegyos?”
“They are embarrassedly.”

Sunggyu sat in the middle, the girls sat by the table, the members looked anxious or dull.

Example aegyos of Sunggyu:

 

 (Personal favorite<3)

Sunggyu looked the most dull one, “Because everyone is full of energy, Eun Hee will show the example aegyo~” Hye Su clapped.
Eun Hee sat next to Sunggyu, “Oppa, fighting,” she patting his shoulder several time and covered fast her fast to his shoulder, Sunggyu smiled, the members were overwhelmed by her cuteness.

Sunggyu said, “Okay my first aegyo.”

The members kept smiling, “This one was okay,” Woohyun said.
“Don’t forget, that each time the aegyo needs bit cuter or we’ll say he needs do more,” Haneul snickered.

All the members groaned.

*MCs: aigoo, those girls know how to entertain us. Even though they have a lot of screen time, it’s really fun to watch.*

^~^

‘Do you like aegyo doing?’

Sunggyu had his head already down, “I don’t like it, because I am not that aegyo person. I am the leader.”

‘Do you like your husband cuter or cooler?’

Hye Su thought for a moment, “I think both, I mean…He needs to be cool for me, act manly and cool in his skills, but then cute because he is like a living human hamster, he is my cute hamster. I think then I will choose for my hamster part.”
She giggled, turning red slowly.

Sunggyu heard what Hye Su said.
He smiled brightly.

*MCs: See is his giant bright face.*

^~^

Sunggyu quickly did his two other aegyos, but s felt tortured, but managed to smile, the girls clapped, and shouted, “Yeah! Appa is passed his license!”

The infinite members were clueless, “But we have-“
“Originally there are four missions,”
Hye Su said, “But the last one is a reserve mission, if you failed.”

Infinite’s mouths were all wide open, Sunggyu jumped and danced and shouted, “I passed!” s were shocked by Sunggyu’s excitement.

Sunggyu hugged his ‘daughters’, by his wife, he kissed on her lips.

*MCs going crazy: WHAT! OH MY GOD! IS THIS REALLY HAPPENING!*

Hye Su blushed and hid her face to his shoulder, the girls were giggly and clapped, Haneul, Eun Hee and Ji Sun went somewhere.

~*~*~*~*~*~

“Can we finally rip of those outfits?” L asked, soon the three dongsaengs came back, with a picnic basket, a cake and Ji Sun waved with a paper.

They went to Sunggyu, while Haneul and Eun Hee were preparing the picnic indoor, Hye Su handed Sunggyu his license, and he smiled.
The license was decorated and handmade by the dongsaengs, he could see the way their writing skills, even lips marks were on the paper and a picture of Hye Su and Sunggyu together.

Infinite helped in animal style the girls’ indoor picnic.

 

Everyone sat down, infinite started eating as animals.
The girls laughed, Eun Hee held a camera up, whispering something in Hye Su’s ear, she nodded, Eun Hee stood up and took a good picture of infinite’s eating, Hoya’s animal instinct and he looked at Eun Hee.
“What are you taking a picture?” Eun Hee ran away, while Hoya stood up, “Mwo! She took a picture of us?” Dongwoo rushed after her.

Ji Sun said, “Yah leave Eun-ah alone!” Haneul stood as well and the two ran after them, Sunggyu was lying and sleeping somehow, Hye Su grabbed something out the basket, giggled, and draw gently on his face, Sungyeol, L, Sungjong and Woohyun were holding their laughter.

Hye Su leaned closer and pecked his forehead, “You drew something on my face, don’t you?” his smile appeared, while his eyes shut, “I haven’t~” she innocent said.

Soon they heard a click sound, Sunggyu opened his eyes, seeing Eun Hee took the picture, “This is soooooo going in the photo album!” she chirped.

~*~*~*~*~*~

Everyone changed back in normal clothes.

*MCs: Aigoo, the girls looked lovelier in casual clothes. Infinite is always handsome in any clothes.*

Sunggyu and Hye Su separated their ways, because of Dreamers’ schedule, while the other Dreamers were sitting in the van staring the separating couple, infinite stood in the background.

“Fighting,” Hye Su pecked his cheek and wrapped her arms around his neck, while he hugged by her waist.
Sunggyu nuzzled in her shoulder, “I will miss you, call me when you are sleeping almost,” he whispered.
Hye Su nodded, “I will, I love you,” Sunggyu looked at her, pecking her lips, “Don’t overwork yourself and treat you dongsaengs good, neh?” she smiled.
Sunggyu caressed her cheek, “I try, if you do the same.”
She nodded.

Sunggyu let her go, she stepped in the van, his ‘daughters’ waved happily, he smiled and waved.
“Hyung, let’s go home,” Woohyun patted his shoulder.

Together with his friends, theyw walked to their managers.

^~^

‘Why does it look you two having a hard time of saying goodbye when one of you has a schedule?’

Hye Su nodded, “It’s hard for both us, because I truly love him, this is also how my dongsaengs act when their boyfriends having schedules.
You know dating in music industry is really hard.
I truly miss my hamster.
I know it sounds really dramatically, but if you had a person and you cherish him the most and he to you.
Then you get the feeling, you don’t want get separate of each other, because you want to stay by that person’s side.”

A tear dripped, “Ah, sorry,” she wiped away.

“However, Sunggyu and I try to keep our relationship in touch, by calling each other before sleeping or texting, Sunggyu is really trying hard as I do. My dongsaengs do the same; I mean love is really important for us, that’s why we support each other with many things, like I did for Haneul.
There was once a time, U kiss was really busy, Dongho hasn’t contact her for days, it made Haneul sad, but could understand it.
I set up a surprise party in U-kiss dance studio, with Haneul in a big box, Dongho opened it, Haneul jumped out and hugged him.”

*MCs: Omo, she is truly good leader, and whoa…Idols are having hard times of dating.*

Sunggyu received the same question, he left a chuckle, “Really?”
He lowered his head, “Because I love her so much, I don’t want get separated from her.
She is really the only girl that made me think only about her and-“

He covered his face, “Okay, I might look like Woohyun’s greasiness, but I, Kim Sunggyu, love so much to my wife, she is the only girl that made me act this way. Like couples, you don’t want get separated with your other half.
That’s why saying goodbye is hard to your person you love so much.”

 

MCs were touched by those words, “Whoa, GyuSu couple is really touching couples, giving a view how hard a relationship could be.”
“I mean they look so cute and bubbly couple, but then this, it was serious and sweet.”