Episode 004: Mission ‘Appa license’ {oo1}

We Got Married!

 

Sunggyu were standing by a sport centre, he looked worriedly.
Waiting in the air of March, he looked around.

He said to the camera, “I got a mission card and I am not happy with it.”
He sighed and showed.

‘Dear Sunggyu,

Since Hye Su is the lovely mother of Dreamers, they even call you appa. Now it’s time to show how good father you are for the ‘Daughters’ of Hye Su.

Go to ________________

Good luck!’

He sighed, “I am not ready for this,” he looked around, “Should I go in or wait here?” he asked to the cameraman.
He shrugged his shoulders, Sunggyu sighed.

“Gyu~” he turned around seeing s, “What are you doing here?” he asked.
They showed their card.

‘Dear infinite,

You are Sunggyu’s helpline, so support him well.
Give him the support and help that he needs.
Because today, he needs a licence to be Dreamers’ appa and only with your help, you can give him that licence.’

Sunggyu smiled, “So you came to help me?”
They nodded.

*MCs: D’aawh they are such nice members.*

 

They walked in the building, “Welcome to Dad license episode, annyeong haseyo, Dreamers Vitamin girl Lee Ji Sun-imnda~”
“Annyeong haseyo Dreamers 4-D Princess Kwon Haneul-imnda,”
they had self-made microphones.

*MCs: Aigoo, those girls are too cute.*

They walked to them, “Welcome, are you excited, Sunggyu-sshi?” they put the ‘appa’ away.
“Uh…Nervous?” he said.
They giggled, “Please follow us,” Haneul said.

Together they went to middle of the sport field inside.

Sunggyu saw Hye Su, when he walked to her to hug her, Eun Hee jumped in, “Mianhaeyo Sunggyu-sshi, you aren’t allowed to touch your wife, until you get your license,” Sunggyu pouted.
“Why!”

Woohyun rushed to Eun Hee, he hugged her, “Aigoo, you are so adorable.”

Dongwoo smacked his head, “Yah, Greasy Woohyun, don’t hug her or you will get troubles with her boyfriend Minwoo.”
Eun Hee giggled, “Minnie is not that jealous, besides he knows I love him the most~”

She pointed to the camera, “If you watch it, oppa,” she gives a flying kiss, “I love you.”
She giggled and said, “Okay, appa and infinite change first the clothes,” infinite said, “What?”
“We picked the clothes,”
Haneul and Ji Sun sang.

 

Infinite came out, they faces were depressed.

*MC1: Oh my.
MC3: Did they really wear this?
MC1:  there goes their image of chic.
MC2: They are quite cute things.*


 

Sunggyu: Panda
Dongwoo: Lion
Woohyun: Bunny
L: unicorn
Hoya: pig
Sungyeol: Owl
Sungjong: Seal

 

“I feel really depressed, I thought that the superman cosplay was worse, now I am a unicorn,” L sighed.
“Where are the girls?” Dongwoo was happy, “I feel really happy with this one,” Dongwoo was the only one smiling.
“Yah, you are happy, because you are lion,” Woohyun snorted, playing with his bunny ears.
“Why didn’t I got a purple one,” Hoya snorted.
“Sungjong, looks pretty in that one,” Sungyeol said, “Hyung, I think the pick owl because of you your impression,” Sungjong said.

^~^

‘Did you members really choose infinite’s outfits?’

Hye Su laughed, “Yes, they did. It’s also very cute; I mean…My hubby is cute, I even chose specially his.”
She giggled.

‘Your wife chose your outfit, did you liked?’

Sunggyu sighed, “Jeongmal? At first I didn’t like it, but now, I like it.”

^~^
 

Soon the music started, it was SiStar’s Loving U song.

{For who don't know}
Eun Hee: Dasom (Girl with the dress.}

Ji Sun: Soyu {Girl with at and white pants}
Haneul: Hyorin {Girl with ponytail and one piece}
Hye Su: Bora {Girl with none hat one and white pants.}

*MCs: Whoa, a live performance for them.*

Dreamers’ live was perfect covered, the vocals to dance.
It was pure perfectionism.


At the end, the boys clapped, “Whoa, you look pretty!” Dongwoo shouted, the girls giggled.
“Now Nothing’s over!” Ji Sun shouted.

“MWO!”

The song was played, Sunggyu was the last one in his spot, “Stop, stop,” Haneul said, “Yah, Kim Sunggyu,” she spoke informal to him.

“Are you infinite’s leader?” Sunggyu looked annoyed to Haneul’s informal, “Yah, why are you talking informal to me?” he groaned.
Haneul said, “Are you infinite’s leader, yes or no?”

“Yes I am,” Ji Sun snorted, “Do it better, you really did this.”

Ji Sun did the same what Sunggyu did, finding his position, “Failed for the first try, you have two tries now,” Eun Hee said.
“Ey?”

Hye Su smiled, “Mianhaeyo oppa, but my dongsaengs are really strict.”
Sunggyu disbelieved said, “What? Is this already the test?”
“Second song, before the dawn!”
Haneul shouted.

Again, the members found quickly their spot and again Sunggyu was the last one.

“STOP,” Ji Sun shouted, “Yah, Kim Sunggyu!” she shouted.
“It’s not my fault, I couldn’t hear-“
“Stop making excuses, you are really failing as appa.”

“Why is this a test?” Haneul said, “Because umma is really a perfectionist in performance, even in random play we found our places fast, because umma did it a lot random playing with debut song.”

“Yah, we don’t believe,” Woohyun snorted.
“Hyung is really bad in those things, in weekly idol he is always cut out.”

“Then we will show our power,” Hye Su said.

^~^

‘Are dreamers really good dancers?’

Hye Su nodded, “Well, we started first with dance. I am really strict with dance, even though we practice already the usual schedule days; we even practice when we are free.”

‘How do you feel, when your husband is not doing well by the first tries.’

“Disappointed,” Hye Su quickly said.
“I mean, infinite is well known of really good dance skills, oppa is really disappointing me.”

 

‘Are you really that bad dancer?’

Sunggyu laughed, “Aniyo, it’s just…I am probably not good in those games.”

PD told about Hye Su’s disappointment by the first two tries.
Sunggyu lowered his head, “She is? Wife, I am really sorry.”

^~^

Soon the members were nagging at Sunggyu’s mistakes, the girls stood there, Eun Hee frowned, she walked to them, grabbing Sunggyu by the sleeve, “Sunggyu.”
“Are you scolding me as well,”
he pouted, “Next song is She’s back, just do it well or you fail…”

Sunggyu nodded.

 

“Now, she’s back,” Haneul said.

They were confused, except Sunggyu he put his position right, he looked at Eun Hee and smiled and the Dreamers looked at their maknae, “What, he was really sad hamster.”

 

“Mission accomplished!” they cheered, “Finally hyung!”

“That was the warming up!” Haneul and Ji Sun snickered, “What?” infinite looked at them.

*MC2: Aigoo, those girls are really teasers.*

“Now the real deal,” Hye Su said.

They walked to a board with a cloth; Haneul put it away, “Tada, the missions to get the licence to be our appa.”

001: Singing
002: How much do you know umma
003: Dancing
004: Aegyo
005: Making us laughing

“So to be exact you have to get five missions and Haneul, Eun Hee and I will be the judge, umma is sitting with us, but don’t say anything about it.”
Sunggyu sighed, “Let’s end this quickly.”


~*~*~*~*~*~

{First Mission: Singing}

Eun Hee got the MC microphone, while infinite were sitting on the mat and Dreamers a table, sitting seriously.

“Dream on, we will reach our dreams, annyeong haseyo, Sweet Girl Park Eun Hee-imnda,” she slight stuttered and covered .
The infinite boys felt for her shyness and cuteness, “Baksoo!” Dongwoo said.

*MC1: Aigoo, she is really a lovely girl.*

“The first mission, singing.”
“Easy for our hyung!”

“Is singing, but only Sunggyu’s members can sing it or rap it, Sunggyu need trust s for this round and there is a solo round for some special treatment that might helpful for the next game.
We give you a short fragment and you need to guess first the song, then you will automatically get 5 points by Hye Su, the other points depends how you perform.
We give each song several points, there is are total 4 songs and each song is 25 points max, so in total 80 points, however, the points that you need to get is 75 points.”

“Mwo, that’s too high, we don’t know any songs of you, only Sunggu know it,” Sungyeol whined.
“That’s too bad for you,” Ji Sun snickered.

^~^

‘Are you disappointed of infinite’s interest in your first mini album?’

Hye Su frowned, “I am really disappointed. However, at least Sunggyu oppa is listening.”
She sighed, “I mean Dreamers are really good inspirits, I mean we know the dances and songs all of them actually, since I am his wife.”

*MCs: They are really mean to Dreamers, not knowing of their songs.*

‘Is it true that infinite doesn’t know any songs of Dreamers first album?’

Sunggyu laughed, “All lies, we love to tease them, actually…We know their songs basically out our heads.”

*MCs: Aish, bad men.*

^~^

{First song ‘Shampoo’}

 

“cheoeum neol bwasseul ttae
neo ege, punggi neun hyanggi ga neomu shilheosseo

jigeum kkajin da ijeo
ije nae, hyanggiman mudhillae”

 

“The first time I saw you, I hated the scent surrounding you
Now forget everything, I only want to bury my scent”

The song stopped, Dongwoo rushed to microphone and said, “Shampoo,” Dongwoo his lips, s wanted to hit him, because the girls looked deathly scared.
“I am wrong?” he frowned, “Eun Hee, please use the wrong and good answer reaction,” Eun Hee said, “Why me?”

“You are in charge of aegyo.”

Eun Hee stood up, “Oppa, you are…”

She gave him a heart shaped aegyo arm, “Correct,” she covered her face of embarrassment; the boys were doing ‘D’Awwwwwwh’.

“Now you have to sing further,” Ji Sun said.
Dongwoo smirked and put his hoodie up, “This will be a piece of cake!”

“ibsuri sarangeul yaegi hal ttaen, geuttaen uri sarangeun the end
niga naege bbajyeosseul ttae, geuttaen ilcho do neomu gireo
tik tok, yu tok, wi tok, uri shiganman jakku heureugo
nae gaseumi teojil geotman gata, na ireon niga miwo”

“The moment my lips say “I love you,” it’s the end

The moment you fell for me, even one second’s too long

Tick tock, you talk, we talk

Time is going by and my heart’s going to burst

I hate myself when I’m like this”

 

Dongwoo made it really lion acting rapping, Ji Sun was shocked, Eun Hee was clapping, and Haneul was mindless staring.
Dongwoo ended the rap, the girls write their score, and Hye Su had already 5 points up.
Haneul: 3
Ji Sun: 3
Eun Hee: 3
Total: 14 points

Dongwoo nodded, “Hyung you screw it, and we need to at least 61 points to go!” Woohyun nagged.

{Second song Shady Girl}

“yeonghwareul bol ttae myeon nan kkamjjak nollaeya hae neowa babeul meogeul ttae nan hangsang namgyeoya hae

seulpeuji anhado nunmureul heullyeoya hae ireon nae maeumeul neoneun algo inneunji”

“When I'm watching a movie, I have to be startled.

When I eat with you, I have to leave something aside.

Even if I'm not sad, tears have to flow.

Do you know those feelings of mine?”

 

Woohyun rushed to the microphone, “SHADY GIRL!” he nearly shouted.
Haneul stood up, Woohyun swallowed, “Oppa…You are right,” Haneul winked with a cute smile.

The song was played and Woohyun listen carefully and started to sing, soon Hoya walked to him, grabbing the other microphone.

“mul hanjan masigo nan chwihan cheok haeya hae amuri himdeureodo hangsang useoya hae
baega nawa boilkka bwa ginjanghaeya dwae ireon nae maeumeul neoneun algo inneunji

nan neoman saranghaneun gasikgeoriya nan neoman baraboneun gasikgeoriya
Ineedyouboy ireoke neo maneul saranghaneunde 
nan joma joma jomahae niga tteonalkkabwa
nan buran buran buranhae sigani heureulsurok naui mami naui mami
neomaneul saenggakhaneun gasikgeol

nan hangsang gwichanhado maeil hwajangeul hago nan dariga apado gup nopeun haihil singo
neoege jal boiryeogo yeppeun ot ipgo ireon nae maeumeul niga algina hae

jalsaenggin namjareul bwado niga choegora hago jeonhwaro suda tteolda neo ttaemune ppalli kkeunko
hoksina jibe olkka bwa cheongsoreul hago ireoke himdeun nae mam niga algina hae”

“When I drink water, I have to pretend being drunk.
No matter how hard it is, I always have to smile.
It seems like it's about to rain, so I have to be nervous.
Do you know those feelings of mine?

I'm this shady girl, who loves only you.
I'm this shady girl, who is only looking at you.
I need you boy. Like this, I love only you.
I'm tensed, tensed, tensed about you leaving me.
I'm nervous, nervous, nervous.
As time goes by, this shady girl thinks only of you.

Even if it's always bothersome, I put on make-up every day.
Even if my legs hurt, I wear high heels.
I'm wearing pretty clothes, so that I can look good for you.
Those are my feelings you know about.

Even if I see good-looking men, you have to know you're best.
Because of you, I always hang up the phone when I'm chattering.
I'm cleaning, maybe you will show up at my home.
You know about my feelings exhausted like this”

The girls’ points:

Hye Su: 5
Haneul: 4
Ji Sun: 5
Eun Hee: 5

Total: 19

Current score: 14 + 19 = 32 points

Ji Sun said, “Whoa, you are coming closer, next song!”

{Third song: Lead me}

“Oneul bam dan duri nal deryeoga jwoyo
Baby pick me ah ah
Neomani complete me sarang seureon my honey
Dangsinmani nal, nal honnael su itjyo”

“Take me, just you and me tonight – baby pick me ah ah
Only you complete me, my loveable my honey
Only you can scold me”

 

L, Sungyeol and Sungjong ran at the same them, even same thing saying, “Lead me!”

Ji Sun stood up, “Buing buing, you are right!”

“Dorabomyeon jakku saenggagi na
Ige sarangilkka deolkeog geobbuteo na
Tiga nage niga neomu joha
Chingudeuri nollyeo daedo la la la la

Neo kkomjjagma babyneo naege iriwa(wa)
Nae chingu hyorin-ineun geuman chyeodabwa(chyeodabwa)
Bring me up(up) up(up) ojig naman deryeoga
Bring me up(up) up(up) neoreul gidaego sipeo

My love (my love) my heart (my heart)
Oneul haruman nawa hamkke isseojullae

Baby come and lead me
Oneul bam dan duri nal deryeoga jwoyo
Baby pick me ah ah
Neomani complete me sarang seureon my honey
Dangsinmani nal, nal honnael su itjyo

(one) naegeman haneun maltu
(two) neomani sseuneun hyangsu
And three four
(deo) sel su do eobtneun iyu
And every day i need you boo
And every night i missing you
Ireon naege nado nolla la la la la

Geudaega wonhamyeon apeseo raebdo
Hae ramyeondo mot kkeurhineun naega babdo hae
Jigeum kkumirado neomuna joha
Oppaya ramyeon naneun geunyang da joha

My love (my love) my heart (my heart)
Oneul haruman nawa hamkke isseojullae

Baby come and lead me
Oneul bam dan duri nal deryeoga jwoyo
Baby pick me ah ah
Neomani complete me sarang seureon my honey
Dangsinmani nal, nal honnael su itjyo”

“When I turn back, I keep thinking of you
I get scared when I wonder if this is love
I like you so obviously
Even though my friends make fun of me la la la la

Rap) Don’t me baby, come to me (come)
Stop looking at my friend Hyorin
Bring me up(up) up(up) just take only me
Bring me up(up) up(up) I want to lean on you

My love (my love) my heart (my heart)
WIll you be with me just for today?

Baby come and lead me
Take me, just you and me tonight – baby pick me ah ah
Only you complete me, my loveable my honey
Only you can scold me

(One) The words you only say to me
(Two) Your own cologne, and three four
A reason that I can’t even count,
And every day I need you boo
And every night I missing you
I’m surprised at myself la la la la

If you want, I’ll rap in front of you
I can’t even cook ramen but I’ll make food for you
Even if this is a dream, I like it so much
If it’s you, oppa, I like everything

My love (my love) my heart (my heart)
WIll you be with me just for today?

Baby come and lead me
Take me, just you and me tonight – baby pick me ah ah
Only you complete me, my loveable my honey
Only you can scold me”

 

Sungyeol took the rap part, even he was shyly, not daring to look at the girls, Sungjong and L sang harmonized together.

The girls felt shy when L stared at them with his charismatic eye glances, Sungjong with his cuteness.

Hye Su: 5
Haneul: 3
Ji Sun: 4
Eun Hee: 6

Total: 18

Current score: 14 + 19 + 18= 51 points

“Oh my god, we need 24 points for 75 points,” Woohyun whined, “That’s impossible for us!” Sungyeol whined.

Sunggyu was looking death, “There goes my first mission…”

Eun Hee said, “Aigoo, Sunggyu-sshi! Fighting! This time you can dance with it, this round is a special round, if you dance you will 10 points extra! IF all the members are dancing correctly the dance,” Dongwoo and Hoya’s faces lighted up.

{Fourth song Double Up}

“memareun sarangeun dong inago
sarangi bujokae mogi malleo
samageul geod neun deut 
on momi taneun deut 
beongaereul majeun deut burinago”

“My wilted love has run out and 
I’m thirsty because of the lack of love
As if I’m walking across the desert, 
as if my whole body is burning
As if lightening hit me, I am on fire”

 

Sunggyu rushed even faster than s did, s were shocked by his speed, “Double Up,” he looked at Hye Su.
She looked down, but the smile was clearly, he was right.

“Umma, do your aeygo,” Hye Su said, “Oppa, you are correct,” she did a fast aegyo and sat down, but the satisfaction on Sunggyu’s face was big enough.

“Whoa, hyung is really fast,” Woohyun amazed.

“Guys, stand up, we need that extra points,” Sunggyu pleaded.
All of them took the microphone and danced as well.

It was perfectly harmonized, even the members of Dreamers joined.

“I’m not living right So I got a push myself and hide
haru haru jakkuman deo himdeureo
Baby Let me give you warning tonight
majimag gihoen ibeon hanbeon ppunya

jigeumbuteo dubaero wonhaeyo
jeongmal geugeol wonhaeyo
geujeo sarangman nan dubaero
wonhaeyo danji geugeot ppunyeyo
nareul deo saranghae jwoyo dachin
nae maeumeul chiryohae jwoyo
nal wihan sarang modu da dubaero
Double up Double up Double up up up

birado majeumyeon gwaenchanheulkka
taeyangdo eollil deut chagaun neo
nae mameul aneun deut utgo itneun
neol bomyeon nan hwagana
neol bomyeon hwaganaseo

Two X singyeongsseo nae mam tteonagi jeone
To max mot dwaesseo neon wae sarangi byeonhae
buri buteun seonggyeog TNT
ppikkeog daeneun Oh You and me
ppeonhi boineun ni sogi He’s so funny yo so funny

jigeumbuteo dubaero wonhaeyo
jeongmal geugeol wonhaeyo
geujeo sarangman nan dubaero
wonhaeyo danji geugeot ppunyeyo
nareul deo saranghae jwoyo dachin
nae maeumeul chiryohae jwoyo
nal wihan sarang modu da dubaero
Double up Double up Double up up up

naege man Too much
noryeokae Thinking
This is something special
neomani nareul jikyeo
yagsoghaejwo
nae nuneul bogo daedab haejwo

It never seems the right time
to fallin’ love wae naman apayo
dasineun nareul ullijima
nareul deo saranghae jwoyo

jigeumbuteo dubaero wonhaeyo
jeongmal geugeol wonhaeyo
geujeo sarangman nan dubaero
wonhaeyo danji geugeot ppunyeyo
nareul deo saranghae jwoyo dachin
nae maeumeul chiryohae jwoyo
nal wihan sarang modu da dubaero
Double up Double up Double up up up”

“I’m not living right so I gotta push myself and hide
Day by day it keeps getting harder
Baby let me give you warning tonight
This is the only time I’ll give you a last chance

From now on, I want 
twice as much, I really want it
I only want twice as 
much the love, that’s it
Love me more, 
heal my broken heart
Twice as much as love for me
Double up Double up Double up up up

Will you be okay if you get rained on,
Since you are cold enough to freeze the sun?
When I see you, who is smiling, 
as if you know how I feel
I get angry – I get angry when I see you

Two X, pay attention before my heart leaves
To max, you’re so bad, why is your love changing?
I am on fire like TNT, 
we keep fighting oh you and me
I can see right through you- he’s so funny yo so funny

From now on, I want 
twice as much, I really want it
I only want twice as 
much the love, that’s it
Love me more, 
heal my broken heart
Twice as much as love for me
Double up Double up Double up up up

Only to me – too much
make an effort – thinking
This is something special
only you can protect me
Promise me, 
look into my eyes and answer me

It never seems the right time to fallin’ love
Why am I the only one hurting
Don’t ever make me cry again
Love me more

From now on, I want 
twice as much, I really want it
I only want twice as 
much the love, that’s it
Love me more, 
heal my broken heart
Twice as much as love for me
Double up Double up Double up up up”

 

The members put their hoodies up, while they danced, while Dreamers stood behind them, dancing, all of them were laughing and giggling how the boys danced.

At the end, the members were exhausted and looked at the girls.
Hye Su held the score 35, the perfect score evenly.

14 + 19 + 18 + 35 = 86 points.

The guys cheered and shouted, “Hold on, now the special performance, Sunggyu-sshi if want it the helpline for the second mission.”
“I want it.”

Hye Su smiled, “Then sing the song that I heard on my birthday.”

Sunggyu smirked, “Piece of cake.”
“Oh, that song.”

{Nothing better – Jung Yup}

Sunggyu sang it, holding Hye Su’s hand.
She blushed and smiled.

The members sat down, circling the couple, the girls had the sweet angelic smiles, while the boys were listen carefully how Sunggyu sang to his wife.
She has tears in her eyes, Sunggyu kept singing.

^~^

‘How do you feel that you accomplished the first mission?’

Sunggyu smiled, “I feel great and the song that I sang. It’s really a good song, the way she looked at me, it’s really sweet and she means a lot to me.”

*MCs: He already captured our hearts as well.*

‘He sang your birthday song, do you like it? That you even cried?’

Hye Su smiled shyly, tucking hair behind her ear, “I really like this song and when he sings it. My heart flutters when he sings for me that song. I mean his song is really delicate to listen.”

She giggled.

‘Are you having fate that Sunggyu will get his appa license?’

Hye Su nodded, “I do, I mean even though my dongsaengs are now strict. However, they care for Sunggyu, but they want to see how much Sunggyu loves me and how much he is going for me and my sweet dongsaengs.”

{To be continued}