Episode 012: Surprise Date {oo2}

We Got Married!

Sunggyu peeked to his side, seeing his wife looking somewhere, when they met each other’s eyes.
She giggled and looked away.
“Hey, look at me,” Hye Su stuck her tongue, “You, I am older-“

“But you are too cute for me,” she avoided the nag, Sunggyu rolled his eyes, “Really…You.”

She tiptoed, kissed his cheek, “I know, but I love your nagging, it makes you more handsome,” she snickered, and hugging his arm, Sunggyu looked the other way, feeling he was blushing.
“Oppa, you got cute, red ears,” she poked, snickering again.

^~^

‘Did you like her teasing?’

“Ah chincha, isn’t the man’s job?” Sunggyu looked at Hye Su, “Mwo, it’s funny, besides we aren’t like the stereo type of couple. Seriously, a few times I feel I am the man in this relationship.”

Sunggyu looked with bewildered eyes, “See, acting too much-“
“Ah chincha, I am a man!”

*MC1: Yes, Sunggyu-sshi everyone see it.
MC2: Well, he is still the charisma leader…Sort of.*

Hye Su stuck her tongue to him, “But I do like to , he is so easy to tease.”
Sunggyu started to sulky, “But then, that makes him super cute, like I really have to take care of him, no wonder, you are seen as a hamster. You are so adorable.”
She pinched his cheeks, Sunggyu pouted, Hye Su leaned closer and peeked his lips, “See we are not a stereo type of WGM couple,” Sunggyu hugged by her waist, “WGM thanks for this chance, I was unable to see her a lot, because or we are too busy to able see each other, but only texting and calling.”

^~^

Sunggyu was piggybacking Hye Su.
They were talking and laughing.

*MC4: Aigoo, they make me so jealous, they are so close of perfect couple.
MC1: I wonder when they are really getting married.
MC2: WGM staff thank you for doing a real couple!
MC4: Chincha, a few couples are nice, but this is definitely so realistic.*

Hye Su was screaming, “Andwae, andwae,” Sunggyu was walking with bare feet to the water, they stuff were settled on their beach blanket, “Shiro!” she hugged his neck tightly.
“Kya,” when Sunggyu fake dropped her, she hugged him tightly.

^~^

Sunggyu was snickering, Hye Su slapped his arm, “This man is really too much!”
“It was fun to make her scared of the water,” he chuckled.
Hye Su looked at him, “It wasn’t fun!” she looked to the other way, but Sunggyu cooed and hugged by her waist, she glared at him, seeing his playfulness.
Pinching his cheek, “Aigoo,” he pecked the tip of her nose.

^~^

Sunggyu looked to his side, meeting his wife’s face, soon he merong and dropped her into the water, Hye Su got wet around her waist, “Chincha!” she threw water to him, Sunggyu threw back.

*MC3: Never throw water-

The MCs were shocked.*

Hye Su was throwing back and laughing, while she was running to him, but Sunggyu ran away, “Yah! Wait up!” she laughed loudly.

The couple kept running, until Sunggyu turned around and lifted her over her shoulder, “Aish! You big hamster!” Sunggyu looked at her, “I am not a hamster.”
Hye Su snickered, “Put me down, oppa.”
Sunggyu refused, “I managed the fourth!”

Hye Su put down, standing opposite of him, “Aish, throwing me in the water?” Sunggyu goofy scratched his nape, but hugged her tightly, “I am sorry?” he said in very cutesy voice.

^~^

“I cannot stand made if he acts like that,” Hye Su glared at Sunggyu.
He was ashamed, “I cannot help it, I guess she makes me forget that I am-“

“Very cute and sweet husband,” Sunggyu looked at her, she grinned, “Ani, I want to be a loyal and handsome-“
“Shiro, I like what I got,” she hugged him, seeing Sunggyu’s red ears, “Fine, WGM I am Hye Su’s cute and sweet husband.”
“I am his wife~” she waved.

*MC2: Aigoo, they are so cute together and acting so natural.
MC4: Whoaaaaa…I so much cheesy lines.
MC1: Sunggyu is really going to be a good husband, he treats Hye Su very well and listen and do her commands eventually.*

‘How was the last mission?’

Hye Su burst out of nowhere in laughter and Sunggyu scratched his nape.

*MC1: What kind of reaction was that?
MC4 snickered.
MC2: Aigoo they are really the leaders.*

Hye Su said, “I actually really, really liked it.”
She looked at Sunggyu, he was again turning red, fanning himself, she fanned him, “This guy, he knows to be romantic on his own way, I like that style.”
Sunggyu said, “I never should do that…”

“Why? I liked it, you should do more often like that, I mean acting. You are always so dense.”
“Because I don’t want to embarrass you.”
Hye Su looked at him, “Awwwwh~” she felt touched, Sunggyu looked the other way, “Anyways another question, please?”

“Why~ it was sweet, say more of those lines, did Woohyunnie teach you that?” Sunggyu said, “Woohyunnie?” Hye Su snickered, “Look, I called all your members like this…
Jongie, Dongie, Hoaegi, Hoya oppa wanted that name, Yeollie, Myungie…”

She laughed when Sunggyu narrowed his eyes, “Oppa~”

*MC3: Aigoo he is jealous!*

“Chincha,” Sunggyu crossed his arms, “Wait! You haven’t heard the best one, I like to make nicknames on my phone, you got a special one, eventually the one I liked the most~” she soothed him.
Puckering his lips, she giggled, “Yeobo Hamster.”

Sunggyu absurdly looked at her, “What did you write then?”
Sunggyu looked at her, “Show me,” Sunggyu shook his head, “This isn’t going be live, right?”

PD just shrugged, “Oppa show me.”

Sunggyu showed, she giggled, “Why, do you have me on your screen,” Sunggyu said, “You don’t have me?”
She showed her phone with the screen, “See, Sunggyu on my screen and she locked and showed the lock screen, it was a cute photo together, she showed to him.
Sunggyu smiled widely, until he saw Hye Su searching for her name.

“Yah, Gyu’s Girl?” Sunggyu laughed, “I will change to something else.”
Hye Su looked at him, “Pali pali,” she looked at him.

“Relax, jagiya~” Hye Su got flustered.
Sunggyu used his small eyes, grinning, “Do you like that name?”
“No-no!” she said, Sunggyu snickered, “We should call each other now yeobo and jagiya for the next episode.”

Hye Su was flustered, but even more when Sunggyu showed his name, ‘HyeJagi<3YeoboGyu’ he showed, “My proud name,” Hye Su said, “Oh I should do that too, then we are really a couple.”

Sunggyu wrapped his arms around her waist, “Really?” she nodded, he pecked her cheek. “I love you.”
She giggled, “Love you too~”

*MC1: This couple is making me wanting to dig my own grave! I want that couple feeling too!
MC3: Aigoo, relax.
MC2: Yah how can you say that, they are really incredible good looking together and so lovely sweet as well.*

^~^

Sunggyu and Hye Su were sitting on the sand, leaning close to each other.
The sun was going down slowly, they were holding hands, interlocking, but Hye Su was playing with his fingers, “I remember your teaser, aigoo I love your piano hands,” she giggled.
Sunggyu looked over his shoulder, seeing his girl smiling shyly, a truly beauty in his eyes.

He remembered the last mission, he thought about it, but felt really awkward about it.
Is it romantic enough or will it surprise her?

He was worried about the last mission.


Suddenly Sunggyu stood up and smiled at her, Hye Su looked confused and soon she covered and felt touched…

He was singing the last part loud and clear, everyone stared even at them, but he didn’t care, because he was looking at his wife, she felt touched and laughed awkwardly, but the way she looked at him, it was magical for him.

Korean

English

namjaga saranghal ttaeen
kkok hangsang
gyeote meomulmyeonseo neul
haejugo sipeunge cham manha

sarange ppajil ttaen
nae salmeui
modeungeol da jugoseo dan
hana geu mamman barae
sarange ppajil ttaen

namjaga saranghal ttaeen
namjaga saranghal ttaeen
naega sarangeul hal ttaeen
naega neoege ppajil ttaen

When a man’s in love,
he always
wanders around and
has a lot of things he wants to do for you

When I’m in love,
I want to
give everything in my life to you
With just one expectation, your heart
When I’m in love

When a man’s in love
When a man’s in love
When I’m in love
When I have fallen for you

 

Hye Su covered her face, Sunggyu hurried sit next to her, “And-“
“Oh my, that surprised me,”
she leaned closer, Sunggyu said, “Missions accomplished,” Hye Su looked at him, “Chincha?”
“But did you like it?”

“I really like the last one, gomawoyo,” she showed the prettiest smile and Sunggyu caressed her cheek, leaning closer and pecking her lips, “You are welcome.”

~*~*~*~*~*~

Soon the couple were sitting in the restaurant, while they were eating Sunggyu received a blue coloured envelope.
Hye Su said, “Open it up.”

Sunggyu opened it, he read it loudly, “Dear GyuSu couple, we officially want to announce that the GyuSu couple are the representatives of the charity Make A Wish, the same charity where your son Daehyun went through it, his wish was supposedly meeting his favourite idol Hye Su.”

Sunggyu saw Hye Su’s eyes softened, “Of course, we want to be sure if you want to. As well, we really, really appreciate what you already done for Daehyun. I hope that you will help us with the charity day that we are planning. Here already the tickets for the amusement park where we have many children the chance to feel open and able to feel happy. For now, thank you and hope to hear you soon, the head of the Make a Wish.”

Hye Su looked at Sunggyu, “Can-“

“Sure,” Hye Su squalled and said, “Aigoo!” Sunggyu laughed.

^~^

Hye Su laughed, “Why did you accept it? I thought you were awkward with kids.”
“Because I saw you how much you wanted it and I will do anything for you, even suffering from awkwardness.”
Hye Su smiled, “My cutie.”

She pinched his cheek.

^~^

Together they went to their home, Hye Su was exhausted, they even bought many small gifts for Daehyun, like a cute shirt, beach ball and many more.

Sunggyu opened the door, Hye Su said with a disappointment in her voice, “I miss-“

“Welcome home, umma, appa,” a happy voice chirped, “Daehyun!” Hye Su pushed Sunggyu away.

*MCs laughed, seeing how envying Sunggyu looked at Daehyun, getting smooched and hugged by his wife.*

 

Hye Su, while he was telling about his great day with his take carer and other chingus, she carried him to bed, also he also knows about the charity.
 

When he brushed his teeth and changed his clothes and lying on his bed, Hye Su was holding his hand, “Umma, can you seeing a lullaby for me?” he asked softly, Hye Su smiled and nodded.

Sunggyu came upstairs, seeing Hye Su singing for Daehyun, he was soon asleep, Hye Su saw Sunggyu, he smiled, she smiled back.