Episode 007: Switching the Leaders {oo5}

We Got Married!

 


~*~*~*~*~*~ Day oo5 ~*~*~*~*~*~

 

A camera shot on Hye Su sleeping face, she rolled around and hugged something.
Grandpa Gyu in her arms, she suddenly hit the camera, the cameraman shocked and took a step back.

~*~*~*~*~*~

Infinite went already to the salon and said, “Does hyung know about this?”
“Neh, he is with the girls in the meet point,”
Sungjong said.

“Cannot believe that hyung actually did this before, but never had time to do it,” Hoya snorted.
“He is heck of a lazy leader,” Dongwoo chuckled.

They were counting off from ten to one, suddenly the rushed in the room, with loud noises and ruckus, Hye Su shocked and rolled over her bed and landed the other side of the bed.
Infinite shocked and rushed to her, L helped her to get up and they had the silliest smiles ever, Hye Su looked at them worried, “Is everything okay?”

*MC1: Seeing their faces it’s too obvious…
MC3: For her she is more worried.*

^~^

‘Were you worried how strange Infinite were this morning?’

Hye Su nodded, “They were, it kind of gave me the shivers.”
She laughed, “I mean they were like they killed something or do something.”
Clapping with her hands, “They didn’t right?”

^~^

Hye Su ruffled through her hair, “No breakfast, we need to go somewhere,” Hye Su looked at Hoya as if he was crazy, “I need food,” she whined.
“Leader Hye, you look great,” L snorted, Hye Su put her hoodie over her head, “Shut up,” she went to the kitchen, but Sungjong saw the infinite members were panicking, “NOONA, I AM SO SORRY!” Hye Su turned around, “Huh?”

Sungjong lifted her up in bridal style outside, “YOU HYUNGS COME!” infinite hurried, Hye Su frowned, “YAH!”

*MC1: What’s going on?*

~*~*~*~*~*~

Hye Su’s stomach growled, “I am hungry,” she whined.
They were heading to a clothes store, she looked annoyed around her, “I want food…” she whined.
“Sungjong buy some food, before she eats us,” Hye Su playfully pushed Woohyun, “Yah.”

They snickered; finally, Sungjong and L went out to buy food for Hye Su and for them.

“Why are we here anyways,” she uttered tired, sitting on the seat by the changing rooms, “To search your beautiful dress, since it’s your last day spending time with Infinite.”

“I didn’t felt I was a leader for you all,” she ruffled her blond hair, “Come on, you more took care as a real mother and Sunggyu hyung loves those kind of women,” Dongwoo wiggled his eyebrow, Hye Su laughed.

*MC1: Aigoo, they are really comfortable with each other.
MC3: I wonder how they separate from each other.*

~*~*~*~*~*~ Meanwhile~*~*~*~*~*~

Sunggyu looked around him.

*MC2: Whoa, he looks very handsome~
MC1: Yah don’t drool, he is a married man.
MC2: So do I am.
MC3: Though, he is really looking good.*

Sunggyu wore a white blouse, his hair nicely done, wearing black jeans, “Appa~” a girl chirped happily, Haneul rushed to him with a black blazer, she looked amazing.
Haneul wore something formal, a simple lime green dress and white high heels and her hair in high ponytail with natural make up, “Aigoo, wished you really asked her,” Haneul teased and poked him, Sunggyu laughed, “Maybe I will do it someday.”

*MCs going crazy: Why not now official?*

Haneul asked why, “Because she is now upcoming star with you all together as well I do,” his lips curled up.
Haneul melted of his words, “Aigoo, you are really dreamy guy appa,” she giggled and waggled away.

Sunggyu checked something on his list, he nodded satisfied and walked further.

*MC3: What are they doing?*

^~^

‘It’s your last day, why formal dressed?’

Sunggyu laughed, “Something big happens.”

*MCs: Yah! As if the viewers and we understand it, be clearer!*

^~^

Eun Hee was re-checking a sheet of paper, she frowned, Sunggyu saw her, kneeling on the ground, wearing pastel pink dress and her hair nicely loose and coloured high heels.


“Why are you here?”
“Unnies are busy with the food, appa I am scared I screw it for you,”
she pouted.
Sunggyu laughed, “You are good singer and I chose you, because you are good singer.”

“Why didn’t you ask Woohyun oppa or L,” she puffed her cheeks.
Sunggyu chuckled, “Don’t worry so much,” he pecked her forehead, “Remember Hye Su is my wife she will be proud of you.”
Eun Hee giggled and hugged him.

“Appa congratulation,” she giggled, “I need food,” she hurried to the kitchen, Sunggyu laughed.

But Ji Sun shouted, “Eun Hee! You really need to taste his cooking,” Ji Sun wore a baby blue dress with simple white high heels.

Sunggyu said, “Wait, the cooks had to-“

The girls giggled and rushed away, Sunggyu said, “Wait!”

*MCs: Aigoo, cannot imagine he is the oldest. The girls are so cute.*

 

~*~*~*~*~*~ Meanwhile~*~*~*~*~*~

Hye Su was forced to a salon, left alone, wearing like a sad girl.

^~^

‘Why did you seem not happy?’

Hye Su frowned, “I am irritated, I mean first waking me up earlier and not telling anything, than forced me a dress, I like it though why…And now forever alone in the salon…”

*MC2: Aigoo, a wife left alone…*

^~^

Hye Su looked perfectly she waited in front of the salon.

Her hair was softly curled and nicely up tied, her eyes brown but very soft and natural applied make-up with black eyeliner, her lips soft pink, her cheeks soft highlighted.
She wore finally her dress, which was looked like this:

Where are the silly fools, she clicked with her high black heels, I look idiotic.
She stomped with her feet on the ground, time for running plan.

*MC1: Eeeeh! What is she doing?
MC3: Omo, is she-*

Hye Su pulled little bit the back of her dress, she waved to the PD, and suddenly she started to run.

The cameraman followed, Infinite just came back.

*MCs: YAH! They look handsome! YAH She ran away! Did they get themselves in troubles?*

Infinite stayed calm, but then they shouted and forget their image, Woohyun called Sunggyu, soon they got a nag bomb, but not from the leader but from the girls self.

~*~*~*~*~*~ Meanwhile~*~*~*~*~*~

Sunggyu told the girls to prepare the rest, they nodded, he told what he was planning and he grabbed a thick coat with him.

*MCs: Whoa, he looks so handsome.*

Sunggyu kept running, there was one spot she would run.

^~^

Sunggyu and Hye Su sat together.

‘How did you felt on that moment?’

Sunggyu honest said, “Annoyed,” Hye Su laughed, “I was like let me be once badass.”
Sunggyu looked at her, “You made me even run to you.”
“Aigoo, you found me and that was the most precious moments in my life, I really remember that.”
Hye Su nodded.

*MCs: Yah we don’t know what happened.*

Sunggyu showed they were holding hands, “See this, let’s pronounce I am the luckiest man in WGM. She’s mine,” he kissed her hand.
Hye Su laughed and pushed him a bit, he pouted, but she leaned closer and pecked his lips.

“Be aware of more Gyuzizi’s aegyo,” she joked.

*MCs: YAH you are making us crazy!*

^~^

Hye Su looked around her, leaning over the railing, by the Banpo Bridge.
The wind blew over her skin, the cameraman turned his head, he suddenly walked behind, without Hye Su notice.

Sunggyu saw a girl wearing in a red dress, he smiled, he ran the cameraman who ran after him, was exhausted, but followed.

*MCs: Poor cameramen running all day. MC2 covered MC1: Hush!*

Sunggyu walked silently behind Hye Su, she had her eyes closed, but suddenly she felt something around her, she opened her eyes, it was a coat, but her eyes met someone else.

She blushed intensely, “Yah! Why are you here, aren’t you-“

Sunggyu pulled her closer and kissed fully on her lips.

*In the WGM studio: OHdklsfjklsdjfklsdfjladjfsld;fjdslkjfsl;d, they went crazy. “Isn’t this like in the movies happening? MC2 shouted. I am so happy! MC3 fake cried. MC1 jumping on the couch, VICTORY!*

“You are talking too much, is this how greet me,” he leaned on her forehead.
Hye Su shyly smiled.

~*~*~*~*~*~

Sunggyu said, “Wait!” Hye Su looked confused, well they took a bus together, people looked at them, some weird some were fans and took a picture.
However, Sunggyu never let her hand go, “Anyways close your eyes,” he told to her, Hye Su looked confused, but nodded.

Sunggyu placed for sureness a hand over her eyes, still holding her hand, “Be careful on your steps.”

Hye Su nodded.

They walked inside, Sunggyu followed the small lights, they were inside of a room, it was beautiful decorated.

“Hana dul set,” he showed, Hye Su blinked first and saw infinite, except Dongwoo and her members sitting on the front side except Eun Hee.

They had a sweet smile, by the stage they had a boards on their laps.

However, the music started.

Dongwoo and Eun Hee started:

Navi (나비) ft Tablo (타블로) - I Love You http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ryQsqiUgUTY

Dongwoo: Yeah. Girl, you and I, we just friends. I. love. you.

Eun Hee:
I love you love you (I’m just a friend)
I love you love you (I’m just a friend)
You know~ you know I love you~ (But I say I’m just a friend)

I took off my glasses and put on a skirt
Anytime, tell me if it’s becoming on me
Although it’s embarrassing I tried on makeup
Although you laugh, please don't, just tell me who am I being like this for anyway?

I’m going to tell (confess to) you~
I can’t hide my (heart) feelings anymore~

With you, I don’t want to stay friends~
In your embrace, I want to tell you, everyday
That I love you~

For as long as I’ve kept it inside
My heart is b full with these feelings~ I love you~
It feels like it’s going to pop~

I love you love you
I love you love you
You know, you know, I love you

The way guys joke when they talk to each other
Don’t treat me like nothing happened~
Don’t tell me that because I’m a girl, I’ll do fine
From time to time, I’m sick of your
Requests to set you up with blind dates
I’m going to confront all of this
From now on, this love’s gonna work out~

I don’t want to stay friends with you~
In your embrace, I want to tell you, everyday
That I love you~

For as long as I’ve kept it inside
My heart is b full with these feelings~ I love you~
It feels like it’s going to pop~




Dongwoo:
At first it was familiar and convenient to acknowledge you as a friend~
But as time passed things changed
Before I knew it You were changing to me bit by bit
Honestly I started to want you too
I was kinda scared
Since it'd be awkward for me to tell you
Since i was afraid we'd grow apart
You still don't get my feelings do you? You probably don't know
When you sitting in front of the mirror, you're probably laughing, thinking about me
Don’t worry, You’re One of a Kind to me
Since I've become you're other half~
You’re already my amazing Sunshine~

Eun Hee:
I believe, You’re going to hug me
That you waited as well
That you also during that time
Liked me too

For as long as I’ve kept it inside
My heart's full with these feelings~ I love you
And it feels like it’s about to pop~

I love you love you love you
I love you love you love you
You know you know I love you (x 2)

Soon by the ending, Eun Hee and Dongwoo held hands and showed their palms with their free hands.

Two cute red hearts showed up, and the others showed their boards up.

From Woohyun, Eun Hee, Hoya, Ji Sun, Sungyeol, Haneul, Sungjong and L.

‘Hye Su would you accept my heart?’

Hye Su was confused and turned to Sunggyu, who was kneeling down.
She covered .

*MCs zoomed in the scene.*

Sunggyu held the ring up, “Would you?”
Hye Su covered her face, Sunggyu shocked, even the members of both group, “I am so sorry, I-“ Sunggyu get interrupted by her hug, “You fool, you made me cry,” she hid her face to his chest.
Sunggyu smiled, “Look at me,” Hye Su looked up, wiping her tears away, “I am asking this time by myself, would you, Bang Hye Su, be finally my real wife on WGM with this ring, to be my girl and only mine?”
Hye Su nodded, “I will,” he shoved the ring around her finger, “Appa got finally the lonely ring a partner,” Ji Sun chirped.

Hye Su noticed his ring, she looked at him, he leaned closer and she leaned closer as well.
Their lips met each other, Infinite and Dreamers put the firecrackers on and clapped for the couple.

Holding them closely and hugging tightly, Sunggyu kissed her cheek again.

“WE GOT MORE GREASY MEMBER INFINITE, MEET SUNGGYU!” Sungyeol shouted.
Everyone laughed, “Congratulation appa,” the girls congratulated him.

 

Everyone was eating and dancing, but suddenly Ji Sun and Dongwoo had a good idea.
They put a slow song, “Everyone grab a partner and let’s have the love in the air in really in the air,” Dongwoo said.
Everyone laughed, Woohyun grabbed Eun Hee’s hand and rushed to the dance floor, soon Dongwoo and Ji Sun followed, soon L leaded Haneul to the dance floor, Sungyeol and Sungjong with each other, they were snickering.

Hoya scratched his head, Dongwoo grabbed him and it ended in trio dance, they laughed.
However, they look at the WGM couple, they looked shyly, Woohyun said, “Just cuddle,” he held Eun Hee tightly, “Like this!” he swung her around, Eun Hee laughed.

“Yah, it supposed to be a romantic,” Dongwoo nagged.

Soon the couple headed, the ruckus stopped and their focus went on them.

*MCs: Stop holding my hands! Come on, look at them.*

Sunggyu leaded his beautiful wife, she looked down, he sneakily put one arm around her waist and pulled her closer, while holding the free hand, she giggled and looked at him.
Infinite were fake sobbing, “Hyung is really growing up,” Dongwoo humour said.
Hoya patted him.
Sungyeol wiped his fake tears, “Hold me Myungie,” he hugged L, and Woohyun nodded, “I am so proud of him.”

Sungjong sighed, what kind of hyungs I have…

The girls were clapping, smiling.

When the song ended, Sunggyu pecked her nose, “I love you,” he huskily said.
“I love you too, Sunggyu oppa,” together they smiled and held each other still closely.