Episode 007: Switching the Leaders {oo1}

We Got Married!

 

~*~*~*~*~*~ Day oo1 ~*~*~*~*~*~

 

{Dreamers’ dorm}

Someone knocked the door, someone opened the door.
“Who is this?” Haneul stared with sleepy eyes to the camera, “Aigoo…Annyeong haseyo.”
She yawned and bowed.

*MC1: Whoa, she doesn’t look bad without make-up.*

They walked inside.

*MC2: Whoa, they are really neat group.
MC3: There isn’t any dirt or something.*

Haneul walked back to her room with Ji Sun.

^~^

Hye Su said, “About our dorm, we moved again, a bit bigger. Still we do share the rooms. We have as well clean duties and other things. I like this neat and clean.”

^~^

Haneul walked to a room, “Ji-ah…” she shook her awake, Ji Sun groaned, “Go away,” Haneul lied on Ji Sun, “Wake up…We got married people are here for umma,” Ji Sun put the blanket away, “So what…”

“You are the second youngest, wake her up…” Ji Sun pouted, “Shiro~”
Haneul said, “I will call Gong Chan and say you want to break up with him,” Ji Sun glared at her, “Yah!”
Haneul stuck her tongue out, “Your choice,” Ji Sun pushed her away, “Fine…”

 

Ji Sun opened the door, “YAH! Wake up,” Eun Hee came cutely up, rubbing her eyes, “What?”
She grabbed her glasses, Hye Su came up as well, “Mwoya~”

They saw the cameras, “Good morning,” Eun Hee polite bowed, Hye Su stood up, one of the production line gave her a card.
Hye Su said, “Let’s gather the living room, but let us please fresh us up.”

~*~*~*~*~*~

Haneul wore a big hoodie that covered her bed hair, wearing shorts and Ji Sun wore oversized shirt with shorts and her hair in a messy bun.
Eun Hee wore a simple dress hoodie with long knee length socks and Hye Su wore her big vest and her hoodie on and shorts.

*MC3: Aigoo, I am jealous. They look perfect without make up.
MC2: You need already lots of make-up.
MC1: However, they look so nicely.
MC3: Neh, they look beautiful together.*

“Umma, read the mission,” Haneul said.

Hye Su opened the letter.

‘Dear Hye Su,

The We Got Married crew have a mission for you and Sunggyu.
For a five days, you two will be switched from group, to get know each other’s situation of the group.
Since a girls’ group is different of boys group.

Prepare yourself spending days with infinite.’

The Dreamers laughed, “Oh, otteoke appa is going stay five days with us?” Eun Hee covered , “Aigoo, he sure will be scared of us,” Ji Sun snorted.

~*~*~*~*~*~ Meanwhile~*~*~*~*~*~

{Infinite’s dorm}

Someone knocked at the door…

No answers, again they ring it…

*MC2: Aigoo those men are really heavy sleepers…
MC3: That’s how men are…*

Finally, the manager opened it, saying infinite was still sleeping.

The crew went inside, opening the first room, which were Woohyun and Sunggyu.
They sneaked to Sunggyu, patting him awake, Sunggyu blinked with his small eyes, he looked like helpless hamster, and the MCs melted of his face.

*MC3: And he told he was lacking of aegyo!*

Sunggyu yawned; one of the staff told him to wake everyone.
He yawned again, blinking fusty, pointing to himself, the cameraman nodded, he walked back to his room.
“Woohyun-ah…” he shook Woohyun first awake, “Mwo…” he pulled his blanket higher over his head.

“Wake up…” Sunggyu snorted tiredly to him, “Shiro…”
Sunggyu shook him couple of times, asking him nicely to wake up, Woohyun refused, Sunggyu hit his leg, “That hurts,” Woohyun came up.
“Good, now help me with the others, We got married is here,” Woohyun snorted, “Yah, I am not the part of the show…So-“

“Sunggyu-sshi won’t get his mission,” the staff member said.
“Jeongmal…Arasso, arasso,” Woohyun stood up, “Let’s make the others awake…”

~*~*~*~*~*~

*MC1: Aigoo they look so death and tired.*

Infinite was half sleeping, suddenly the staff played ‘Double Up’ loudly, they looked at the camera, “We are awake…Just give hyung, his mission…” Hoya snorted.

Sunggyu received his mission card.

‘Dear Sunggyu,

The We Got Married crew have a mission for you and Hye Su.
For a five days, you two will be switched from group, to get know each other’s situation of the group.
Since a girls’ group is different of boys group.

Prepare yourself spending days with Dreamers.’

Sunggyu had a short metal breakdown.

Infinite laughed their off, “Hyung will be a leader of a girls’ group,” Sungjong chirped.
“Aigoo, he cannot handle us too well,” Sungyeol laughed.

“You know that a girl will come to here,” soon the six boys stopped with laughing, “What?”
“Hye Su-sshi will be your leader and will come with her members after the salon here,”
the staff said.
Infinite looked around them, it was a bit messy, Woohyun saw an undergarment to Hoya’s side, he eye-signed to Hoya, Hoya looked aside and threw quickly somewhere else.

“They can’t come here…We are-“

Soon the phone call rang; it was Sunggyu’s phone, when he finally snapped out his short metal breakdown.
He picked up.

Infinite listened with him as well.

“Annyeong~ Appa~ Infinite! Are they here?” they heard girls voice speaking through Sunggyu’s phone.
“Yea,” Sunggyu said.
“Oppa, we are coming uhm…Near one o’clock, is that okay?” she asked.
“Oh…Neh, take your time~”
She giggled, “Good, did you have your mission?”
“Neh, uhm…”
“I hope it’s clean~ because eomma is a clean freak,” Haneul snorted.

Infinite swallowed, “Neh~ it’s the cleanest,” Sunggyu lied.

*MC1: Bad husband.*

“Arasso, I will see you around one o’clock, don’t forget packing your stuff, you will stay for five days. Annyeong,” she hangs up.

Infinite went to a midlife crisis, “OTTEOKE!” they were shouting and panicking.
Sunggyu shouted, “CALM DOWN!”

Infinite quickly sat down, while the leader stood up, “We have to clean up and looking nice…”
“Duh, otherwise they will find us ugly, especially your wife to you.”

Sunggyu glared to Sungyeol, “I am sorry.”

Sunggyu said, “First all of us get as fast as possible to the salon, then cleaning this mess.”

Infinite nodded, “GO! MOVE! We don’t have much time!”

~*~*~*~*~*~ Meanwhile ~*~*~*~*~*~

 The girls went to the salon.

Eun Hee and Ji Sun got first, while Hye Su and Haneul were waiting, “So, are you nervous?” Haneul asked.
“Of course, I mean…Infinite are nice people, but I am scared that I am not a good leader,” Hye Su frowned.

^~^

‘Are you confidence about being the leader of another group?’

Sunggyu laughed awkwardly, “Really, I am nervous, because the girls are nearly more than five years younger than me and different than boys leading.”
He nodded, “I am really anxious, because Hye Su is a good leader, I feel I am lacking in points.”

 

Hye Su nodded, “I am nervous, because infinite is really out-going and fun loving persons, but then they are very good sunbaes and there is me. I am their hoobae and I need to act as their leader, otteoke…Awkward. I am really worried that they don’t listen to me or…”

She sighed, “I am just worried, Sunggyu is their leader and he is very strict, but then very caring…” she nodded, “I hope I am doing well.”

*MC2: Aigoo, even the leader of the original group are worried.
MC1: But they do want to do well, because it’s their husband or wife’s group and it’s quite different from your own group.
MC2: I hope they are doing well.
MC3: They are really worried and they are the most confidence people in their group.*

^~^

“Should we buy something? I mean we are going to our brothers-in-law and our sunbaes,” Eun Hee suggested, they were actually earlier done that supposed to be.
“Oh, should we?” Ji Sun asked Hye Su, Hye Su frowned, “I need to pack my things,” Haneul suggested, “How about Eun-ah and me going shopping for our laws and Ji Sun and you packing your stuffs.”
Hye Su nodded, “Can you buy some groccies in the supermarket, I want to make some mini snacks for infinite,” Ji Sun clapped, “Oh are you making your famous sushi as you normal make for Yong Guk oppa?”
Hye Su nodded, Eun Hee noted in her phone, “Okay, so some ingredients for the sushi, small gifts for infinite oppas, anything else?”

“Uhm…No,” Hye Su smiled, “But be careful, neh?” Haneul and Eun Hee nodded.

~*~*~*~*~*~ Meanwhile ~*~*~*~*~*~

Infinite went already to their salon; it was just simple and not stage make-up or something, just simple.
They were discussing how to clean the house, quickly they cleaned the living room, bathroom and the kitchen, bedrooms it wouldn’t be a big problem.

 

They looked around, “Well, it looks cleaner than first,” Sungyeol looked around, “Damn, it’s been a while that we cleaned,” L snorted.
Sunggyu sat on the ground, hugging L’s bamboo pillow, “Hyung did you packed your stuff?” Dongwoo asked, Sunggyu shook his head, “I am so nervous…Wait…Aren’t our hoobaes coming?”

Woohyun snorted, “You mean our sisters-in-laws,” Sunggyu glared at him, “Besides that, we are their sunbaes, aren’t we supposed to do something special for them?”
s laughed at his silly idea, Sunggyu lowered his head, and soon he received a phone call, “Yeboseyo?”

“Oppa, I am going a bit later, maybe one hour? Is it fine?” Sunggyu smiled, “Neh, gwenchana~”
“Oh, say to Sunggyu appa that we are giving some food and gifts, because we are so excited to visit,”
Ji Sun chirped, “Food and gifts?”
“Mhm, we don’t be bad guests, besides, I need to hang up, bye, love you~”

Sunggyu looked at s, “We’re so bad hosts,” s looked at him, “Wae?”
“They are preparing food and giving gifts,”
infinite scratched their nape or head, “How about a mini performance; at what time they are coming?” Woohyun said.

“About an hour,” Sunggyu said, “But a performance is weak, how about planning a day out? Since Sunggyu and Hye Su are swapping from groups and members,” Dongwoo said.
“That’s a good idea, but that is too much time to plan it,” Hoya said.

Infinite sat in a circle, “How about cooking a meal for them?” Woohyun said, “Aren’t they cooking for us already?” L said, stealing from Sunggyu the bamboo pillow, “No, I mean dinner; I think they will stay here very long.”

*MC2: Aigoo, they are discussing what to do for the Dreamers.
Mc3: They want a good impression for them with the dorm.*

Infinite agreed Woohyun’s idea, “So, who is going to shop?” Sunggyu said.
Sungyeol and Dongwoo raised their hands up, “Okay, I am going to pack my stuffs, Woohyun and L are cleaning the plates that are in the kitchen, Hoya vacuum for the sureness the living room, Sungjong inspect everything on not weirdness.”
Infinite nodded.

~*~*~*~*~*~

Dreamers arrived by the street, Hye Su had the lunch boxes in her hands, Eun Hee held Hye Su’s suitcase with a small bag, Ji Sun and Haneul carried the gifts.
“Are they are nervous for us coming,” Eun Hee asked to Ji Sun, “Mollayo, but I bet they are hiding their everything,” the girls laughed and walked to infinite’s dorm.

They knocked the door, shouting their names as fan girls, they were giggling.

 

Infinite shocked, Sunggyu dropped on that moment his suitcase, Hoya looked at his vacuum, while Woohyun and L peeked from the kitchen, Dongwoo and Sungyeol hasn’t come back from shopping.
Sungjong happily walked to the door and said, “Annyeong, welcome~”

The girls bowed and smiled and gratefully coming inside, Hoya hurried up and hides the vacuum in the nearby room, Woohyun and L hurried in the living room, doing casually, Sunggyu was still frozen.
The girls stepped in, “Appa!” Ji Sun and Haneul put the stuffs down and hugged Sunggyu.

Hye Su smiled, while Eun Hee just came as last one with the suitcase, Sungjong helped her.

 

All of them stood opposite of them, “Annyeong haseyo, Dreamers-imnda,” they bowed, “Annyeong, infinite-imnda,” soon they burst in laughter.

*MC1: So awkward, but lively families together, it’s good to see.*

The infinite members were nervous, because Hye Su looked around her; Sunggyu hugged her, “Why are you looking around you?”
Hye Su looked at him, “Mian, it’s pretty clean here,” infinite sighed out of relieve, the girls laughed, “Is something wrong?”
“Aniyo, we were scared of our messy dorm,”
Hye Su smiled, “Oh, here is the food, well the lunch,” she smiled.
Sunggyu grateful took it and Woohyun said, “Do you all stay here for dinner, we infinite, make the greatest dinner ever, me as the head chef,” Ji Sun and Haneul clapped and said, “Food?”

~*~*~*~*~*~

While the infinite members were all in the kitchen, deciding the meals, Ji Sun whispered to Eun Hee, they were giggling and stood up, Hye Su looked at them, they were giggly and they went to a room, “Oh, is this Woohyun oppa and Sunggyu appa’s room?” Ji Sun loudly said, Sunggyu shocked, well the infinite members shocked.

They hurried to the room, Hye Su looked at the food that is cooking, “Babos,” she stood up and cooked the food.

*MCs: Aigoo, she is truly a good woman in this home. Those boys forgot they are cooking dinner.*

 

When the guys lifted the light girls in the living room, Woohyun shouted, “The food!” he hurried, but he saw Hye Su was cooking it, “You guys are babo,” she looked at him, Woohyun snickered, “Mian.”

Soon the two chefs were cooking.

Sungyeol and Sungjong were entertaining with Ji Sun and Haneul with dances, Dongwoo and Sunggyu smiled almost fatherly to them.

*MC2: Old-line is proudly smiling.*

Eun Hee was clapping and singing while the songs appeared, Hoya looked impressed at s’ dancing of girls’ group and L was spacing out while he hugged his bamboo pillow.


~*~*~*~*~*~

While Hye Su and Woohyun finished the last touch of the food, infinite put the table good and the plates, “This will be a close family eating,” Sunggyu scratched his head, “Gwenchana~ it’s cosy,” Haneul clapped her hands, “I think we should put the married couple that side and the rest, boy girl boy,” Hoya suggested.

 

Everyone sat down.

This is how they sat

Sunggyu – Hye Su – Woohyun – Eun Hee – Sungjong

Dongwoo – Ji Sun – L – Haneul – Sungyeol – Hoya

 

Infinite were eating so fast as possible, forgetting there are girls between them.

*MCs: They must be hungry. Of course, they are men…Food is almost everything for each idols.*

Eun Hee nodded, she took almost a meat and was disappeared by Sungyeol, and Hoya snorted, “Yah that was Eun Hee’s piece,” Sungyeol said, “Chincha,” Eun Hee smiled, “Gwenchana, I will take tha-“

Before she could take it, L took it, “Mwoya, we are having guests,” Woohyun snorted, “We are not used with eating with other people,” Sungyeol snorted.
Infinite apologized for their behaving; the girls giggled and told it was fine.

Finally, they acted as good laws, Dongwoo gave Ji Sun too much food in her bowl, Ji Sun covered , and she laughed, “Mwo! I don’t want to gain so many kilograms,” Dongwoo said, “Shall I take it?” he took something out her bowl, “Aish…My food,” she joked.

Sungyeol and L were bickering who should give Haneul food, Haneul sneakily to Hoya’s side, Hoya fed her then, because her bowl is piling up with food, even though L and Sungyeol didn’t noticed Haneul was by Hoya and Sungjong.

Eun Hee was giving Woohyun some food, as a good hoobae, Woohyun ruffled through her hair, sometimes he wanted to play a game with rock-paper-scissors game, the loser had the feed the winner and Eun Hee was the Queen of this game.

Sunggyu wasn’t paying attention to Hye Su, she looked at him, but ignored at him as well.

^~^

‘Did you know that you ignored your wife by dinner?’

Sunggyu laughed, “Really? I was so into food…” he scratched his head.

 

‘Your husband ignored you, were you pissed?’

Hye Su looked at the camera, “Aniyo, but a little bit attention was fine…But, we always see each other a lot, so yea…”
She lowered her head, “It’s not that I want attention, but receiving his love, would be nice…I guess.”

*MC2: Note to all of the husbands, give your wife enough attention!
MC3 laughed.
MC1: Sunggyu seems now a bad husband…*

Sunggyu received Hye Su’s answer; he covered his face, “Chincha? My wife, I am sorry…I promise I will do better,” he smiled and covered his red face.

^~^

Sunggyu turned his head to Hye Su, “Hye-“

“Appa, she is sulky mood,” Haneul sang, “Aniya,” Hye Su said.
“Are you mad at me, why?” Sunggyu asked, the laws were silence, looking at the couple’s first argue in TV, “It’s nothing, besides, eat this,” she put food in his mouth.

“She is really sulky,” Eun Hee said, Sunggyu pouted, “Stop pouting,” she looked back to her food.

*MC2: Ohh, where is the nice girl?*

Sunggyu sighed, “Do an aegyo, Yong Guk oppa do that also when she is sulky,” Ji Sun said, Sunggyu lowered his head, “Aegyo?” he muttered.
“Don’t do it, you will lose your-“

Sunggyu said with a sweet voice, “Jagiya~” the girls squalled, Hye Su looked at him, “I am so sorry,” he kissed her lips.

*MCs mouthed dropped: MWO! Is this really happening! Whoa, they are truly a couple. He is showing the real man being.*

Infinite shouted, “HYUNG THAT IS NOT AEGYO! THAT’S BEING A MAN! THEY SAID AEGYO!”
Sunggyu leaned to her forhead, “Babo-yah,” she slapped his chest softly, covering her smile, “Appa is daebak! Yong Guk oppa, did you saw it?” Haneul said to the cameraman.

“You mean, did you saw that Korea! The GyuSu couple is amazing,” Ji Sun pointed to the screen, Eun Hee said, “Dongwoo, are you always so short,” Dongwoo said, “Mwoya, I am tall enough…You are just 170…”
“Am I too tall for a guy?”

The cosy family being was cozier than before.

~*~*~*~*~*~

Hye Su stood by her members, getting ready to leave, while infinite did their byes to their leader.

“Umma, treat infinite well as you do with us and fighting,” the girls smiled, Hye Su hugged her, “Just take good care of Gyu,” the girls giggled, “Neh~”

 

Sunggyu put his suitcase and bag, “Appa let us help you,” the girls took his suitcase and bag, Sunggyu sighed, “Call me, when they are rude or something,” he hugged her, “Neh, bye and take good care of my dongsaengs,” Sunggyu smiled.

He kissed her nose and walked with the Dreamers trio members.

Hye Su waved for the last time and walked inside.