Episode 001: Meet your husband

We Got Married!

 

The Dreamers were sitting in their dance rehearsal, “Ah, chincha, why are the cameras following us…” Ji Sun snorted tiredly.
“Forget them, manager oppa hasn’t told us about the schedule today, don’t worry, but back to the top, by the beginning, five, six, seven and eight,” Hye Su counted.

“Stop, stop,” they turned around, all of them turned around.
“Hamster appa!” Haneul put her arms up excited, Ji Sun teased, “Visiting umma?”

Sunggyu scratched his head, “Yah! We are also here!” Dongwoo shouted in the dance studio.
The girls laughed, when all the members of infinite going crazy inside.
“Yah, children, we need to greet them normal, not as wild animals,” Sunggyu shook his head.
Hye Su put her arms around his waist while she stood behind him, “It’s okay,” Sunggyu couldn’t help to smile.
“Noona, you are making him red,” Sungjong snickered.

After the small ruckus, infinite bowed, “Annyeong haseyo, we are infinite,” they bowed again.
“Dream on, we will reach our dreams, annyeong haseyo, we’re Dreamers!” the girls greeted, bowed and showed an angelic smile.
Woohyun covered mouth, “I cannot believe that you are just rookie group,” Haneul pointed to him, “So what, be prepared for the next super talented group! We’ll kick your asses!”
“Yah, are you crazy?”
Woohyun said to Haneul, “At least I have a boyfriend~”
Woohyun walked a bit back.

“Eun-ah~” Eun Hee turned around, “Oh, oppa,” Minwoo ran to her and hugged, pecking her forehead.
“Ey, is this a couple meeting or something,” Sungjong pouted and said, “Yah PD why are we here?”
“How are you doing, oppa?”
Eun Hee asked, Minwoo smiled, “Doing a lot of preparation of the next album,” Eun Hee smiled, “Oppa is doing fine.”

“So why are there cameras here?” Minwoo asked.
“Molla, we were practising while they filmed us,” Ji Sun sulky said, Haneul put an arm around her, “Don’t worry my oppa isn’t here also,” everyone laughed.

 

*MC1: Aigoo, one of them is married and they are such a close friends to each other.
MC3: Wait…All of the girls has a relationship.
MC2 looked at him MC3: that true, *puts a hand under the chin* wait infinite are all the members there, so there must be one of not in relationship person.
MC1 and 2 *nodded agree*: that’s right…*

 

Soon a message-person gave the letter to Minwoo, “Oppa, what is it?” Minwoo shrugged his shoulders.
“Oh isn’t that letter from we got married show?” Haneul pointed it, “Oh, you two are getting married?” Sungyeol envied looking, “Ah,” the maknae line waved their hands, “We cannot be married, we are underage, well Eun Hee and I am not ready to get ready,” Minwoo said.
Eun Hee nodded.

Ji Sun took the letter and opened it; everyone was looking what in the letter was written by the variety show We Got Married.

Dongwoo and Woohyun walked out the door, “Ah, I can’t take it anymore,” Woohyun held his laughter, Dongwoo said, “Endure it,” Hye Su worriedly walked to the boys.
“Is everything alright?”
“Yeah, everything is alright,”
they replied.

Soon she heard screams, she quickly walked back, Dongwoo and Woohyun high-fived each other, “Surprise started~”

 

*MC1: Ey, what are they talking?
MC3: Is seriously one of the girls married?
MC2: I am worried for the boyfriend, who were their boyfriend?
MC1: Ji Sun is with B1A4 Gong Chan, Eun Hee is with Boyfriend Minwoo, Haneul is with Dongho of U-Kiss and Hye Su with Sunggyu of infinite.
MC3: I feel pity for the man of them.*

 

“What’s wrong?” Hye Su asked, Ji Sun said, “Umma is married!”
Hye Su blinked confused, “What? Me?” she pointed to herself, Sunggyu walked angry out the door.
“Oppa,” Hye Su followed him.

The members of Hye Su looked worriedly, Eun Hee wanted to follow Hye Su, but Minwoo said, “You don’t have to go,” Eun Hee narrowed her eyebrows, “But…”
“It all planned~”
Minwoo smiled, the girls looked confused.

~*~*~*~*~*~

“Oppa, wait…Wait,” she held his wrist, “Maybe we should take a break, after your marriage,” Sunggyu serious said.
“Oppa, this marriage is not real, nothing is real, I only…”
Sunggyu put his hands in his pockets, glaring at her coldly, “But you should focus on your husband, not me, fans want a happy marriage, not a triangle love at the beginning.”
Hye Su said, “So you really want to wait almost a year later, until the season is over? To start again…Wouldn’t you fall for someone else then,” Hye Su looked down.

Sunggyu said, “I will wait, but now focus on this show, don’t worry about me.”
Hye Su nodded, “Nae,” she simply answered.

 

*MC1: Omo, poor Hye Su-sshi, a break in her relationship, because of this show, we are so sorry about this Hye Su-sshi and Sunggyu-sshi.
MC3: Didn’t Minwoo-sshi say everything is settled?
MC2: Do you mean, ah…It can’t be.
MC1: Yah, look Sunggyu is walking away, Hye Su isn’t crying!
MC2: She’s a tough leader, but her eyes do look sad.*

^~^

“Annyeong haseyo, Bang Hye Su-imnda, leader of Dreamers,” she bowed.

‘How do you feel to be casted in we got married?’

“Ah, I really love this show, but…I feel nervous…” she nodded with not confidence.

‘How do you feel about the break between Sunggyu and you?’

“Ah, it’s hard…I understand his decision, but it makes me sad that he doesn’t fight for me. However, I can totally understand when his girlfriend is getting married with someone else. It’s like backstabbing him,” she sighed.

*MCs: She is very understandable girlfriend.*

‘Are you pretending to be happy with your new newlywed husband?’

“Ani, but he must understand this is now a hard time for me,” Hye Su smiled warmly.

^~^

Hye Su walked back, “Umma~ is Hamster appa alright?” Haneul asked, Hye Su wiped quickly the tears that were about to fall, “He’s alright, don’t worry about him too much.”
“Noona, mianhaeyo about hyung’s attitude,”
Sungjong apologized, Hye Su smiled, “It’s okay, don’t worry.”
Minwoo said, “But I need to go, Hye Su noona cheer up,” Hye Su smiled and nodded.

“Eun-ah, can you walk with me, I want to give you a bye-hug,” Eun Hee nodded, “Umma, cheer up.”
Hye Su nodded.

There was now six members of Infinite, Ji Sun and Haneul, “Oppa,” Haneul suddenly asked to L, “Mwo?”
“Buy me some snacks,”
Haneul asked, “Hyung, buy some,” Sungyeol begged with her, “Shiro~” L sang.
Haneul grabbed L’s arm, “Kaja~” Sungyeol followed also.

“Buy some for us too!” Woohyun shouted, Hye Su walked to the music system, “Which song shall we play, since two members are away.”
“Play our song the Chaser,”
Dongwoo suggested.
Hye Su played the song from her phone, Ji Sun stood up and danced a bit, Dongwoo and Hoya danced along with her.
Sungjong jumped also in, while Woohyun and Hye Su looked at them.

 

*MC1: Whoa, Ji Sun-sshi looks a new member of infinite.
MC3: Or you mean these are new group.
MC2: She is definitely talented dancer, look Hye Su-sshi also joining.*

 

Ji Sun waved at Hye Su also must join it also, Woohyun and Hye Su joined.
Woohyun suddenly sang his part, while Dongwoo, Hoya and Sungjong did their part, Ji Sun did Myungsoo’s- and Sungyeol’s part, even she wasn’t position as vocalist.

Hye Su did Sunggyu’s part, it was flawless, with her powerful voice, at the end, and they all laughed.
Hye Su was finally table to laugh again.

 

*MC1: Whoa, she is talented singer, no wonder she can sing Sunggyu’s part flawless.
MC3: They were incredible good together. I ship Dreamers and Infinite now!
All the MCs laughed.*

 

“Now Double Up!” Sungjong suggested.
“Ah, I need to pee!” Dongwoo casually said, “You just said it in national TV,” Hoya said, “Be right back!” Dongwoo ran away.
Ji Sun heard a text sound, she walked to her phone, “Ah, I need to go, Chanhee oppa oppa want to meet me, you don’t mind?” Hye Su shook her head, “Ah…It’s okay.”

^~^

“It’s really strange that one by one the people walking away, this isn’t a surprise or something right?” Hye Su asked to the PD.

‘If it is, will you like it?’

“I like even the tiny gifts of my fans, like candies or something, I am person who easily happy with everything,” Hye Su embarrassed laughed.

*MCs: Chincha, how perfect girlfriend is she, I want her as my wife.
Aren’t you married?
Covered his face, I am sorry wife. And he bowed.*

^~^

Hye Su looked now suspicious, “Is something happening?”
Woohyun innocent said, “Play the song!”

Hye Su played the song.

Woohyun took main vocal role Eun Hee’s lines over, Hoya with Ji Sun’s rap lines, Sungjong with Haneul’s line.
Hye Su was relaxed leader; soon Dongwoo got back and applauded loudly, “Hye Su is daebak!”

Hye Su put background music, ‘So Incredible by Stevie Hoang featuring Aziatix’ and she sat down.

“Noona, are you mad at Sunggyu hyung?”
“Ani, I totally understand him, it’s hard to believe that the girl you love is coupled with someone else,”
Hye Su sipped from her water bottle.
Woohyun asked, “Who do you think who your husband could be?”

Soon a letter was shoved to them, Sungjong grabbed it, he read it, “It shows some hints.”
Hye Su said, “Chincha, but I am bad with naming people…” she cupped her cheeks, “He has small eyes.”
“Jongup dongsaeng?”
she said.

*MC2: Ah her brother’s group, Jongup, he has small eyes.
MC3: It wouldn’t be counted, besides it’s then a noona-dongsaeng relationship.*

“Second clue, he is an oppa.”
“JinYoung-sshi?”
Hye Su guessed.

*MC1: Ji Sun boyfriend’s leader?
MC3: Yah, you know too much…*

“Try someone else,” Sungjong hoped for a certain name.

“Lee Joon-sshi, Baekhyun oppa, Kris oppa, Himchan oppa, CNU-sshi, L,” she counted with her hands, “But Lee Joon can’t be, he was season four we got married.”
“How about Sunggyu hyung?”

Hye Su looked at Sungjong, “What’s with Sunggyu oppa?”
Sungjong swallowed.

*MC2: Oh did he just say the husband’s name?*

Woohyun said, “Hyung is an oppa and has also small eyes.”
Hye Su nodded, “I love males with small eyes and charming smile.”
“Are you talking about Woohyun?”
Hoya snorted, while Dongwoo laughed.
Hye Su shook her head.

Suddenly the electricity went off the dance studio, “What’s wrong with the lights?” Hye Su wanted to stand up, Dongwoo said, “We will take a look,” Hoya walked with him.

Hye Su looked confused.
She grabbed her phone and dialled Eun Hee’s phone, she didn’t pick up, then she dialled Ji Sun’s-and Haneul’s, none of them picking up.
“Something is fishy…” she muttered, Woohyun eye-signed to Sungjong, “Noona~ are you thirsty?”
“I have bottle in my hand,”
Hye Su said, while she stared at her phone, “Noona, may I have so money to buy for myself some water?”
“Ah sure…”

After giving some money, Woohyun said he would walk with Sungjong.

Hye Su sighed, “Something is really fishy…”
She hugged her knees, alone in the dark.
She closed her eyes.

*MCs: Whoa, she is lonely…
Wait, what’s happening there?
OPEN YOUR EYES!*

She heard suddenly the maknae’s voice, she opened her eyes, turning around, Eun Hee was singing, ‘I choose to love you by Hyorin’ Haneul and Ji Sun back up her.
Hye Su was completely confused, soon infinite came behind them, giving her each two roses, in totally sixteen roses, then Eun Hee and the other girls were smiling.

“Nol saranghagesseo (I choose to love you),” someone else sung behind them.
Hye Su covered her face, it was Sunggyu walking toward her, kneeling down, giving her three roses to, “Bang Hye Su, nice to meet you.”
Soon he burst in laughter; Hye Su slapped his arm and covered while she laughed.

“Yah, hyung…Everything was romantic, and you just ruined by one sentence!” Woohyun nagged.

*MCs: It was a nice event and now it turned in laughter…Such a waste…*

Eun Hee linked Woohyun’s arm, “Let’s go!” Woohyun said, “To where?”
“BUY SOME FOOD THAT YOU PROMISED!”
Haneul pulled Myungsoo and Sungyeol, Ji Sun grabbed Sungjong’s arm and Hoya, “Kaja!”
Dongwoo casually held Eun Hee’s hand and the members walked away.

~*~*~*~*~*~

Hye Su looked at the roses, there were red and white roses mixed, “Oppa, you still remember my favourite roses,” she smiled shyly.
Sunggyu smiled shyly, “But oppa…Are you seriously my husband?”
Sunggyu showed the mission card.

‘To Kim Sunggyu,

Welcome to the newlywed world, called ‘We Got Married’, your wife is no one else, than the leader of Dreamers, Bang Hye Su.
Your first mission is surprise her with that you are her husband.’

Hye Su mouth dropped, “Why were so mad at me!” she slapped his arm and pretended to be hurt.

*MCs: Aigoo, he was cold and walked away from her. She almost cried…
Such a bad boy!*

Sunggyu ashamed looked the other way, “I am sorry?” Hye Su wrapped her arms around him.

*MCs: AH! Already skin-ship? Of course, they’re couple!*

“Oppa, it’s okay, but why…”
“Why did you say Lee Joon-sshi, Baekhyun oppa, Kris oppa, Himchan oppa, CNU-sshi, L, especially L,”
Sunggyu glared at her.
Hye Su looked at her flowers, “I have my reasons~”
“You like them more then for me?”

*Mcs: He is jealous~*

Hye Su leaned on his shoulder, “Oppa, you pranked on me, I could not forgive you at all, but oppa is always number one man for me, especially you got charming eyes, which I adore the most.”
Sunggyu hid his smile with his hand, “Ey, you like it, cheesy oppa.”
Sunggyu hugged her.