That Rich Godiva Goodness.

How The Dragon Claimed His Panda.

 

Kris sat in his seat and stared at the whiteboard at the front of the class sulkily. After their teacher’s entrance Tao had stopped paying attention to him and was hanging on to the older man’s every word. Kris slumped lower into his seat and pouted angrily. Hearing Tao sigh longingly beside him, Kris turned to see the boy staring at their teacher with large, adoring puppy dog eyes. Kris tsked loudly and swiveled back around to glare murderously at the back of their teachers head, trying to come up with the best possible way to ‘dispose’ of the man currently stealing his baby Taozi’s affections.

Hearing the boy’s loud interruption, the teacher spun around quickly and easily zeroed in on Kris. Narrowing his eyes, Changmin proceeded to throw a nearby stapler at the boy’s head. Kris yelped and dogged the flying object, “SON OF A—”

“Do you have a problem with my class Mr. Wu?!?! Because if you do I suggest you build a bridge and GET OVER IT!” Changmin lectured angrily.

Tao eyed the stapler that had just barely missed Kris’ head and noticed the large dent it left in the wall. He whimpered slightly and tentatively reached his hand out to run his fingers through Kris’ hair worriedly. “A-Are you okay Kris?” Tao whispered quietly. Kris smiled happily in return and leaned into Tao’s touch. “Never been better.” He replied, making Tao blush a furious red.

“Well isn’t this just adorable?” Changmin in loudly, stepping in front of their desks. Tao quickly retracted his hand and looked down at the floor near their teacher’s shoes embarrassedly. “Kris, I DO believe I am in the middle of teaching a lesson here. Now if you don’t MIND can you please SHUT YOUR TRAP? Got it? Cool.” Turning to Tao before Kris could begin his outraged response he continued smoothly, “I’m sorry Mr. Huang that must have really scared you. I didn’t mean to throw that so near to your head.” Kneeling down to be within Tao’s line of sight he grinned boyishly. “I would never dream of harming a single hair on such a beautiful head. Here, eat this and feel better, its part of my special stash.” Placing a bar of Godiva chocolate on Tao’s desk he stood with a wink and walked back to the front of the classroom to continue his lecture. Tao cocked his in confusion and heard Luhan squeal beside him excitedly in response. Tao glanced down at the Chocolate bar on his desk and smiled widely, giggling like a kid on Christmas morning. CHOCOLATE!! Tao loved chocolate! Chocolate bunnies, chocolate milk, chocolate ice cream, he liked it all! Tao unwrapped his bar of chocolate and took a teeny tiny bite of the sweet treat. Tao’s eyes widened in happiness at the rich taste and he took a larger more enthusiastic bite of the bar of chocolate, unknowingly smearing a bit of the treat on his chin.

Hearing a loud crash, Tao turned startled to see a thrashing and squealing Luhan being held back by a stone faced Chen. Luhan was struggling to get to the adorable panda boy with chocolate on his face, overwhelmed by his motherly instincts to wipe that smudge off.

“Ge? Are you okay?” Tao leaned forward towards Luhan slightly and blinked curiously. Luhan squawked loudly and threw Chen off him with a sudden burst of adrenaline, rushing to cradle Tao’s head and wipe off the chocolate from his cute round chin. “Tao!! You’re just such a cute little panda baby!! I just—! I can’t—” Luhan punctuated his babbling with another loud squeal and a pinch of Tao’s cheeks. Tao scrunched his face in unhappiness.  He didn’t like having his cheeks pinched. 

Chen groaned and grabbed a hold of the nearest desk and used it as leverage to pull himself up from his sprawl across the floor, “Holy Bulging Biceps!” Chen exclaimed on a grunt, rubbing his sore backside. “Where did that come from Luhan?”

Luhan paused his assault on Tao’s cheeks and turned to smirk at Chen. “From these babies” Luhan did a y body wave and slowly drew up his shirt, exposing his well toned 6 pack abs. Chen choked on his own spit and looked down at his currently covered, rather flat stomach. Luhan snorted in amusement.

Tao who was still in his seat when Luhan had assailed him earlier was now but a few inches from the boy’s gloriously exposed abs. Tao felt himself drool a little as he continued to stare at the man’s beautiful muscles. Swallowing quickly, Tao turned away to hide his current embarrassment and met eyes with a livid Kris. Kris reached across Tao and yanked Luhan’s shirt down, “No one gives a about your stupid stripper’s body Luhan. Sit down.” Kris pushed Luhan away towards his seat.

Luhan slapped Kris’ hand away and huffed angrily, “You WISH you could be as y a stripper as me, friggin’ Big Bird!!” Luhan retorted. Kris stood up and towered over Luhan menacingly, locking gazes with the other and beginning a staring contest of sorts. Tao looked back and forth between the two boys and sighed. He was beginning to see a pattern here.

Before the dark haired boy could stand up and attempt to break up the dispute a large pair of scissors came sailing through the air right in between the two bickering boy’s heads, effectively cutting off any arguments and scaring the crap out of the two unsuspecting students. All eyes turned towards their teacher as he took slow, measured steps towards the two blonde boys disrupting his class.

“I thought,”Mr. Shim began “I made it QUITE clear that I will not have any disruptions in my class…” stopping a few feet from the now cowering boys he lowered his voice to a bone chilling whisper, “You don’t want to make me upset, do you children?” Kris and Luhan shook their heads quickly, afraid for their lives.

“I asked you a question boys, now answer me!!” Changmin shouted and slammed his hand on the nearest desk to reinforce his statement. Unfortunately, the desk’s current occupant just so happened to be the now petrified Tao. The boy gasped in fear and felt a few tears escape his eyes as he stared unblinkingly up at his teacher.

Changmin heard the small sound and glanced down to see the cute boy’s precious face stained with tears. “Uh—uh—I—I’m sorry Tao! I didn’t—Don’t cry! I’m sorry! Don’t cry!” The teacher panicked and gestured wildly towards the boy and himself. Tao widened his eyes even further at the man’s crazily flailing arms and shrunk backwards into his seat. Mr. Shim made a strange choking sound in the back of his throat and turned towards Luhan and Kris in distress. “L-Look Tao! I’m not mad at them anymore! I’m sorry Kris, Luhan. I won’t throw scissors anymore! Just don’t cry!” Tao looked up at their teacher and sniffled a bit. Changmin then reached into his jacket pocket and drew out another bar of dark chocolate and handed it Tao. “Here! I’m sorry.”

Tao looked up at his teacher and slowly accepted the chocolate, glancing towards his two friends and back. “I-I’m sorry, seongsangnim. I didn’t mean to overreact.” He said quietly.

Mr. Shim let out a large breath of relief and walked back to the front of the class, ignoring the two disruptive students who started the problem in the first place. Darting a quick glance to the raven haired boy in the back he picked up the lesson where he had left off, leaving the two blondes in the back to find the way back to their own seats.

Kris stifled a chuckle at the sight of their demon of a teacher so terrified of the reaction of an innocent little panda boy and shared a laughing look with Luhan. Score one for the trouble makers.

Smirking triumphantly Kris took his seat back at Tao’s side and slid as close as was allowed by their single desks. Leaning his head on Tao’s shoulder he placed a quick peck on the boys rosy cheek. Tao turned his head towards Kris and smiled shyly as he nibbled carefully at his new chocolate bar. Breaking off a small piece, he placed it in Kris’ mouth and giggled, swiveling back to check on Luhan.

Kris grinned as he chewed the sweet slowly, deciding he was happy for whatever attention his angel was willing to give him. Placing one more gentle kiss on Tao’s neck he turned towards Mr. Shim and went back to watching the lesson.

……..

Except Tao was still whispering to Luhan.

……..

Keeping his eyes at the front of the class, Kris sneakily wrapped his arm around Tao and drew him towards himself, away from Luhan. Luhan glared at him.

Now that was better. 

______________________________________________________________________________

Ohmygoodnessguise.

I'm so awful at updating regularly TT.TT

So I kinda wrote a slightly longer chapter to make up for it? (:

ANYWAYS THANKS FOR THE PEOPLE WHO UPVOTED AND COMMENTED ONTHIS!! XD
I never expected such... kindness! :P

Please continue to do so~ It makes me happy <3