y Lip Rubs.

How The Dragon Claimed His Panda.

 

“All right kids, I’m here!” a voice called loudly from the front of the class. “I would have been here sooner but, you know… I have needs…” Tao looked to the front of the class and found his new teacher smirking and wiggling his eyebrows suggestively. The man then laughed at the stupefied faces of his students and continued, “BAHAHAHAHA. NO. I was just kidding. Well not really, I do have needs… but today those needs were fulfilled by coffee… and a nice breakfast bagel.” Tao blinked in confusion then let out a soft pfft of barely containable laughter, his new teacher was so awkward.

After dismissing the many catcalls his previous statement earned he took a sip of his coffee and moved to lounge lazily against the front of his desk. “All right kids. I have been informed that we will be having a new student join us today. You guys know what that means, right?” The teacher waited a beat and after receiving no answer he slammed his coffee down hard on his desk, “YAH. Have I taught you nothing?!? MANNERS ARE THE BASICS OF THE HUMAN RACE! WELCOME HIM AND GREET HIM WARMLY!!” Tao’s eyes widened dramatically at this outburst. Maybe his teacher was a little scarier than he thought…

The man received a chorus of slightly terrified, “Yes, ssam.”s and seemed quite pleased with the outcome, nodding and going back to his coffee. Glancing down at his watch he set down his cup and raised an eyebrow once again, “It’s already 9:15? Woaaah. I’m real late, huh? Don’t tell anyone about this, ‘kay kids?” When he received nothing but more fearful agreement he continued, “Anyway, where is this kid? I want to meet him, and greet him kindly.”

The entire class turned and pointed at Zitao who in turn flinched and shrunk into Kris’ nearby form. Kris wrapped his arm around Tao’s shoulders and squeezed reassuringly.

“Aha.” The teacher called out and stood up from his perch upon his desk and strode forward to stand directly in front of Tao. Tao froze and quickly stood up, pushing Kris away so he could clear the desk and bowed a perfect 90 degrees to greet his teacher. “A-anyeonghasseyo Seongsangnim! M-My name is Tao! I’ll do my best to be a good student!” Tao exclaimed nervously, still bowing.

“Hohoo.” The teacher chuckled and patted the young boy’s dark hair. “You’re a cutie aren’t you?” Kris growled menacingly in the background. Ignoring the blonde the teacher continued, “My name is Shim Changmin, and I’m your new homeroom teacher. If you’ve got any questions or concerns or even just wanna…. Talk,” at this the teacher directed Tao’s head up towards him and winked suggestively, “My door is always open for you Tao.” Changmin finished and threw a dazzling smile at the young boy with his wide mouth.

Tao took in the sight of his new homeroom teacher and tried to nod, but his brain and nerve synapses just weren’t connecting at the moment. HOLYJESUS HIS NEW TEACHER WAS HOT! This school was literally just crawling with gorgeous hunks.

Tao giggled slightly and very possibly drooled a little bit. Finally getting his neck to work the way he wanted it to he nodded his head repeatedly. Changmin laughed and ruffled the young boy’s hair again.

Kris finally had enough, and stood up forcefully, knocking over the chair he was previously sitting in. Striding over to Tao he wrapped him up protectively in his arms and drew him to the side out of the teacher’s view. “YAH!! YOU ERTED OLD MAN!! THAT’S ILLEGAL!! HE’S !! KEEP YOUR OLD MAN HANDS OFF MY TAOZI!”

Tao wiggled his way out of Kris’ arms and slapped him softly over the head, “Don’t talk to Shim Seongsangnim like that!! He’s your teacher!” turning to his teacher he bowed in apology, “sorry seongsangnim! He’s just hotheaded, he didn’t mean it!”

“THE HELL I DIDN’T MEAN IT TAO!! HE’S HITTING ON YOU!!! JAAAAIILLLLBAAAAIIIT!” Kris exclaimed angrily approaching his teacher threateningly. Changmin just poked him forcefully on the forehead pushing him pack a few centimeters. “Don’t worry about it Tao-sshi. You have no reason to be apologizing for him. He’s just jealous because he doesn’t have my y grace.” Changmin stated and made a y lip rub motion towards Tao.

Tao just simpered and looked at his teacher in admiration.

Kris made a few strangled cat sounds and looked between his teacher and his beloved Taozi, mouth opening and closing like a fish. 

______________________________________________________________________________

A:KASJ:DKFJA:SKJF:!! D:

Any good? :D
Do you guys like my story?

Wanna comment? 

Give me Love? (: <3