Are You Mad At Me?

How The Dragon Claimed His Panda.

 

Kris watched as Luhan grabbed Tao by the hand and guided him back to his seat near the others. Luhan took the seat to his right and Kris noticed their shoulders brush briefly. Kris felt his blood boil. He did not like this. He was glad Tao had made a friend, but he wanted to be the one Tao clung to. Kris exhaled slowly and approached the seat to Tao’s left, glaring down at its occupant. Reaching down Kris grabbed Lay by his lapels and drew him up from out of his seat and pushed him to the side. Lay stumbled and caught himself on a nearby desk, “What the Kris?!” he exclaimed as he glared at the tall blonde sitting in his desk. Kris looked up lazily and caught Lay’s eyes, “This is my seat now.” He said lowly, making sure the other understood the underlying threat. Lay gulped and took the seat directly in front of Tao and turned to talk to Chen and avoid Kris’ fiery eyes. Kris smirked and peeked at Tao from the corner of his eye. The black haired beauty was currently turned towards Luhan and admiring the older boy’s white skin as he ran a finger down his cheek and asked what kind of products he used. Kris scowled and grabbed his desk and scooted it a couple of inches closer to Tao. Kris peeked at Tao again and saw him completely engrossed in what Luhan was telling him, he hadn’t even noticed Kris. Letting out a low growl, Kris grabbed his desk again and inched even closer to Tao, stopping about a centimeter away from his panda. Grinning as he felt his thigh tap against Tao, he quickly turned to the front of the classroom.

Tao jumped as he felt his thigh brush against someone else’s. Turning to his left he found Kris close enough to smell the soft scent of masculine cologne wafting off of him. Gulping slightly he poked Kris gently on his side, “uhhhmm… Kris ge. You’re kind of close…” he trailed off nervously as Kris’ eyes stayed solidly on the board at the front of the classroom. “Kris ge?” he tried again. “Kris GEEEE” Kris just yawned and leaned back comfortably in his desk. Tao shifted nervously in his seat, “Kris Ge? A-are you mad at me?” Kris grunted and continued to ignore the beautiful boy next to him. Tao tugged on Kris’ sleeve and called out softly, “Kris gege.” Kris’ heart melted at the sweet sound and he swiveled slowly back towards Tao. Tao was looking up at him pleadingly still holding tightly onto his sleeve. “Kris gege. Please don’t be mad at me.”

Kris completely shriveled at the boy’s plaintive voice. He just wanted to make the other understand what it felt like to be ignored—He never wanted to make his Tao sad. Now he just felt like a big jerk. Reaching up, Kris brushed a few locks of hair out of Tao’s eyes. “I’m not mad at you Tao baby. Never.” Tao slowly released his grip on his arm and asked timidly, “Really?” Kris chuckled, “Really, Really.” Tao let out a sigh of relief and scooted back in his seat. Kris noticed this and placed an arm around the boy’s waist and drew him in towards his side, nuzzling his face into the crook of his pale neck. Tao giggled as he felt the breath on his neck but allowed himself to be cuddled, as he actually quite enjoyed the feeling of having the large, warm body wrapped around him. Kris a wet stripe from Tao’s collar bone to his jaw, and Tao shivered. Kris trailed his lips back down to the warm junction of Tao’s neck and led gently, leaving a light mark on the delicate skin. Tao let out a quiet moan, and quickly slapped his hands over his mouth blushing fifteen shades of red.

Tao glanced around the classroom and noticed quite a few eyes on him. Chen was smirking, Luhan looked about ready to beat down Kris, and Lay’s eyes were wide as saucers. Tao whimpered embarrassedly and tried to bury himself in Kris’ strong chest. Kris laughed happily and wrapped both his arms around his baby Taozi. Tucking the boys face into his neck he smirked at all the nosy onlookers. “What are you all looking at?! He’s mine. Get your y eyes off my Taozi!!!”

Tao whined and slapped Kris on the chest lightly, keeping his head buried. *Why’d he have to go and put it that way? He’s so embarrassing!*

Kris smiled at the weak hit and turned Tao around as the teacher finally chose that moment to show up.  Tao straightened in his seat, keeping his side pressed up against Kris, unknowingly seeking out the comfort of the other’s body. Kris placed a gentle kiss on the top of Tao’s head and glanced quickly at Luhan who was now all alone.

Now that’s more like it. He thought and smirked once again.

 

_____________________________________________________________________________

AS:KLFGH:KJF:SDJF:ASKJ!!!

I'm sorry this chapter is so short and not as fantastic as it should be!!! DX

Life is just so busy :P