Wandering Hands

How The Dragon Claimed His Panda.

 

Kris walked Tao around the school pointing out areas of particular interest such as the gymnasium and the cafeteria. Chen interrupted with the occasional mocking comment of the campus, careful to keep a safe distance from the dragon and his precious little panda.  

Tao himself was tucked into Kris’ side trying very hard to keep his excitement to a minimum and not trip over his own two feet. *UWAAAHHH!!! I’m being shown around by two GORGEOUS guyssssss!!! OHMYGUCCI!! Does this—Does this mean they’ll be my friends??* Tao giggled to himself, *This is like a dream!*

Kris smiled down at the cute boy in his arms and noticed the boy’s distraction, taking advantage of the opportunity he slowly let his hand wander down to Tao’s round behind. Tao’s eyes widened and he squeaked, abruptly pulled from his deep contemplation. Chen snorted in amusement.

“Y-YAH!! Kris—”

“Call me Gege Taozi” Kris interrupted the scandalized Tao.

“Kris Gege!! What do you think you’re touching?!” Tao shouted and wiggled out of Kris’ solid grasp. Kris smirked and reached for Tao again, “Your precious little my baby Taozi.” Tao huffed in outrage and slapped his hands away. “KRIS GEGE YOU WEIRDO!!” Tao hollered and sought shelter behind Chen, he was beginning to have second thoughts about befriending this handsome new man. “Chenchen gege… Kris gege is molesting meeee…” Tao tugged on Chen’s sleeve and pouted.

 Chen’s jaw dropped *Chenchen? Me??* he thought and turned to the younger boy. Tao’s large panda eyes stared up at him pleadingly. Chen faltered and glanced at his best friend glaring daggers into his back, then looked towards the young boy giving him the saddest puppy eyes he’d ever seen. *errr…* Chen glanced at his friend again then quickly grabbed Tao’s wrist and sprinted for their class dragging along a stunned panda and leaving behind a very livid Kris.

Tao stumbled along as he tried to keep up with Chen and his desperate dash down the hallway to escape the angry dragon hot on their tails, until they finally reached a class labeled “206”. Chen threw open the door with a bang and pushed Tao inside before him. Tao shrunk back as every pair of eyes in the room turned to look at him and he whimpered slightly. Tao bowed deeply and searched for the right words to introduce himself but failed miserably and continued to stand there quietly with his gaze lowered to the floor. Tao heard the mocking snickers coming from his fellow classmates at his awkward behavior and began to tear up again but willed himself not to cry this time. Just as he was about to give up and run away again, he heard the door slam open and he turned to see Kris standing in the doorway with a cold look on his face. He walked up to Tao and wrapped his arms around him from behind and glared everyone in the classroom down. Tao leaned back into the embrace happy to have someone to support him, even if it was the strange man who tried to feel him up just a short while ago. Kris tightened his grip and narrowed his eyes at his fellow classmates causing them all to shrink back in fear of the tall man. “This Is Huang Zitao. He is a new transfer student and he is mine. You will be nice to him, and you will treat him with respect. If anyone, and I mean anyone ever causes my little Taozi to cry again you will have to deal with me. And I have no problem getting my hands dirty, do you understand me?” Kris stated menacingly, making sure everyone in the classroom understood that he was absolutely 100 percent serious. When he got no reply except for a few terrified looks he pursed his lips and repeated, “DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME?” and this time he was rewarded with a chorus of yes’s and he smirked in content. He glanced down at the boy currently huddled against him and once again allowed his hand to trail towards the boy’s unsuspecting bottom. Giving it a nice squeeze he whispered into the boy’s ear, “See? I will take care of you Angel, so don’t ever cry again.” Tao’s face flushed an astonishing red again, “Krisss Geegeeeee!!! Your hannnndddd!!!” Tao whined adorably.

Kris just chuckled and removed his hand to grab Tao’s, dragging him to a seat in the back of the class and sat down pulling Tao onto his lap.

“GEGE!!” Tao screeched.

“What?” Kris’ eyebrows rose mischievously, “This is the last empty seat in the class Taozi. So I guess you’ll just have to sit on my lap from now on.” Kris stated and not so subtly leered at Tao’s again.

“GEGEEEEEEEEEE!!!!”

 

___________________________________________________________________________________

Meeeheeeee~! ^^

What a that Kris is ((;

So anyways I'm on holiday now, WOOT~! ((: Hopefully that means more updates, right?? (; 

I'm so glad you guys are reading this and I hope you continue to do so~! ((:

And if anyone decides they care enough about me to make me a pretty picture I'd be eternally greatful <3

Until next time~ Kassi <33