The Stranger

How The Dragon Claimed His Panda.

 

As soon as Tao stepped through the doors of his new school he was quickly overwhelmed by the size and sheer amount of rooms in this new building. He took a quick glance at the many different halls and tried to guess which would best lead him to his new classroom. Deciding his best option was just to ask a fellow student he stepped toward a nearby group of giggly girls and tapped the closest one’s shoulder.

“Uhhhm, Exc—”

The girl gasped and backed up quickly. Tao hesitated at her weird behavior but continued anyway, “Do you—”

The girl stared into the strangers dark eyes and began to shake violently. Noticing this Tao took a step forward and reached his arm out to her in an attempt to comfort her. At this the girl flinched and began to sob quietly. Tao’s eyes widened, “I’m sor—” he began to apologize but was interrupted by the girl’s friends. “YAH!! How dare you bully a girl!!” one of the girls shouted and rubbed her friends back consolingly. Tao blinked nervously. “What kind of jerk harasses some girl he’s never even met before! Guys like you are the worst!!” another girl joined in and guided her friend away from the scary man’s gaze.

Tao’s eyes began to water and he sniffled quietly. *I just wanted to find my classroom* he thought and sniffled again. Tao looked up and noticed the many eyes glaring at him. Whimpering slightly he turned and quickly dashed down the nearest hallway in search of a place he could hide. It seemed that no matter where he went he was looked at with a hint of trepidation and fear. He couldn’t understand what he’d done to deserve this but all he knew is that he wanted to get away from all these people.

Tao was so busy avoiding the judgmental glances of those around him that he didn’t notice the pair of good looking boys slowly making their way down the same hall as him. With his head bent towards the ground Tao kept running as fast as he could down the hall until he clashed smack dab into the center of a well muscled chest, knocking him and the unlucky stranger painfully to the floor.

Tao froze in horror, and slowly lifted his face from the warm chest beneath him to look into the cold brown eyes of a devilishly handsome blonde. Tao squeaked and sat up quickly, rubbing the spot on his forehead that had collided with the solid muscle of this man’s pecs. “I’m so sorry! I-I didn’t see you there! I’M SORRY!!!” Tao stuttered as he bowed repeatedly, not noticing that he was solidly straddling the man’s waist and causing a slight amount of friction between their waists each time he moved his body.

The stranger groaned and locked gazes with the most adorable creature he had ever had the pleasure to lay eyes upon. The angel above him had dark, mysterious eyes ringed with black circles that only seemed to emphasize the depth located behind those dark irises. He stared transfixed at those heavenly eyes for a while longer until the beautiful boy shifted, causing their members to rub together and he groaned even louder. The boy above him blushed deeply and quickly scrambled to his feet.

Tao wiped his still tearing eyes and tried again, “I’m so clumsy! Are you oka—”

Tao was cut off for the third time that day by the warm hand of the stranger cupping his cheek. Startled, Tao glanced up to see the man’s thick eyebrows drawn together into a mask of cold fury, “You’re crying.” The shockingly deep voice of the man before him stated flatly. Tao shivered. *w-what?*

The stranger watched as the angel before him shivered and tried to hide the tears leaking from his eyes. He didn’t know why, but he had the strongest urge to kiss away those delicate drops of water and prevent them from ever falling again. Instead, he the boy’s cheek again and said, “My name is Kris my little angel. Now. Who do I have to kill??”

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WOW!! DX

I can't believe i got even ONE subscriber!! Does this mean I'm not a completely poopy writer??? :DD

Anyways~! To those of you that actually care I'mma try to update as often as I can... But it might be like a weekend fic ((:

Ehm. TAORIS LOVE FTW!! XD

Okay. Done (: