❈star_baeks ┊ 5.10am

❈sprinkles of christmas ┊ EXO style

christmas122.png

Title: 5.10AM

Pairing: Kris/Suho

Word Count: 1,028 words

 

Wu Fan found himself staring at the ceiling, wondering why he is awake at – he shifts his head slightly and sighed before staring at the ceiling once more – 4.30AM. He should have been irritated at the fact that he was awake at such ungodly hour, what with the fact that practice ended quite late. But somehow, he could not find himself to be irritated. He lets out a small sigh as the little shadows that the contours made in the dead of night stared back.

Wu Fan closed his eyes and tried to even his breathing, hoping and willing that will at least put him to sleep. After a minute of vain attempts, he groans audibly and rolled to the other side, where a rare sight awaited him.

Joonmyun is sleeping on Jongdae’s bed.

Wu Fan blinks in mild surprise. He actually half-expected to find Jongdae on his bed, wide awake with a copy of the latest Mandarin workbook nestled safely between his pillow and the mattress. Wu Fan swats at the confusion and stared at his boyfriend.

Having been with Joonmyun for quite some time, he knew Joonmyun’s actions like the back of his hand. He could tell Joonmyun is dreaming – what with his eyelashes fluttering and a small frown twisting his round lips downwards. His head is ducked, cradled by his elbow while his other arm is pressed against his body, stopping just below his cheek. Wu Fan his head and takes a moment to consider what little space he has to cross to get to his boyfriend.

It was not often that Wu Fan sees Joonmyun sleeping – what with the fact that they stayed in different dorms, hung out with different crowds and even when Joonmyun slept over, Wu Fan is usually the first one out of the two to fall asleep first, curled up against Joonmyun’s chest while the younger man looked at his books with dazedly thoughtful eyes or sometimes humming a tune under his breath. Wu Fan never knew how long his boyfriend would stay up or what he did when he was asleep since Joonmyun is always the first to wake up between the two as well.

Joonmyun lets out a small, delicate mewl from his barely parted lips and Wu Fan, despite the situation, smiles. It feels like falling in love all over again. Joonmyun’s eyelashes quavered and the fist against his cheek tightened; it was too soft, too guarded, too gentle.

His sweet lips pursed just a bit and Wu Fan suddenly feels a rush of protectiveness, possessiveness because nobody should ever see his boyfriend in that state – so delicate, so vulnerable, so fragile. Wu Fan didn’t realize that his two fingers are resting on his boyfriend’s cheek until Joonmyun’s head turns just a little bit and he freezes; half of him expects Joonmyun to wake up, looking really disoriented and the other half expects Joonmyun to just shrug what has happen.

When neither happened, Wu Fan smiles and could not help but let his thoughts wander towards the lips that is presented tasted like; will it taste like strawberry because that’s Joonmyun’s favourite fruit or will it taste like hot chocolate with a dash of whip cream because that’s his favourite drink—

Wu Fan is not thinking because suddenly two fingers had gone to tilt his boyfriend’s face up and when his lips touched Joonmyun’s, Wu Fan shivered in delight.

He tasted a little bit like both – strawberries with a pinch of chocolate.

Wu Fan’s heart pounded against his ribs and he tilted his head just a bit to get a better angle. He pressed harder and slowly part Joonmyun’s lips and shuddering, he slipped his tongue between them. Joonmyun will most probably smack him at the back of his head if he knew Wu Fan is molesting his lips when he is asleep… but what he doesn’t know wouldn’t hurt him, right? Wu Fan snickers inwardly at that.

His breathing is starting to sound heavy and he could not control himself as a trembling hand presses against Joonmyun’s warm chest, his fingertips tracing gentle, hesitant circles and Wu Fan’s mind is cloudy and his thoughts are all over the place, because Joonmyun’s delicious mouth and soft skin are sometimes too much for Wu Fan—

And then Wu Fan is all too aware of his boyfriend’s body buckling underneath him and a moan echoing in his mouth. Pulling away slightly, Wu Fan glances at Joonmyun and proud filled his heart.

“W-Wu Fan,” Joonmyun frowned as he steadied his breathing. “What-“ Before he could even finish his sentence, Joonmyun cuts himself off and lets out a small shout of surprise when Wu Fan delved down to bite the enticing junction between his neck and shoulder. Joonmyun’s hands flew to Wu Fan’s shoulders, griping them, steadying him. There was a shudder and a pulse and Wu Fan continued to bite and and lavish that spot with passionate affection. Joonmyun tilts his head downwards and white teeth came to nip at the top of Wu Fan’s ear.

“Don’t you think this is too early?” Joonmyun breathes into Wu Fan’s ear. Joonmyun squints from the top of Wu Fan’s head and stared at the neon light that screamed ‘5:00AM’ and he lets out a muffled groan as he buries his head in to Wu Fan’s hair. Wu Fan merely chuckled as he detached himself from Joonmyun’s neck and settled in beside his boyfriend, wrapping his arms around the younger man’s body, pulling Joonmyun so that he is spooning the younger man from behind.

Joonmyun twists his body to face Wu Fan and tangles their legs together, wrapping his arms around the taller man’s waist. “I miss you,” He says as he takes a whiff of Wu Fan’s scent. Wu Fan tightens the hold around his boyfriend and murmurs something inaudible. Joonmyun lifts up his head and snorts to himself when he realizes that his boyfriend is falling asleep. Placing a chaste kiss on Wu Fan’s lips, Joonmyun smiles to himself before snuggling to his boyfriend, making a mental note that the both of them have to wake up by 7.

 

Dark Christmas Comments

 

PERSONAL MESSAGE:

To whomever it is that is reading, may you have a joyful and eventful Christmas break.

~ star_baeks

 

Lady: Krisho fluffy fluff romance<3 /throws all Krisho feels to readers