Sleep Together and Angel Kris

I need You, Kim Jongin.

I Need You, Kim Jong In

 

Kai's POV

 

"So, about yesterday. I'm not angry. I just need a time for thinking. And I am sure that I don't love you anymore. So you can find a girlfriend or back with YeJin. Luhan oppa made me realized it. I'm more comfortable with him now. And I love him" she said

 

. Luhan?!

 

I just nodded

 

"Since child until forever"

 

"Stella?"

 

"I remember when we said that. I remember when you always take care of me when we still about 5 years old. It's cute" Don't cry, Stella.

 

I'm not saying anything

 

"This is my fault because I love you" She said

 

"No, you have Luhan right now. This is my fault about YeJin" What the hell I'm saying that.

 

"Ah, let's stop here. Don't cry, Kai" She teased me.

 

"Cih, I will not ever forever cry for you" I back

 

And the atmosphere's back. Even I'm still feels sorry for her, but I'm thankful she was move on. I'll kill that Luhan if he made Stella cry. She'll be happy with him because she found a guy that can loves her back. But, I'll never stop to take care of her. I'll always beside her, make sure if she ok. And no one can make my Stella cry. Wait, my? It's Luhan's not mine.

 

 

"WHAT? WHY I SHOULD SLEEP WITH HIM, OPPA?!" She was shocked. Me, too.

 

"Yah! Stella. Keep calm. My girlfriend will sleep over for about 3 days. Lay and Tao, too. There's just one guest room in our house. So Jessica will sleep with me, Lay and Tao in guest room and Kai move into your room, he'll sleep with you. Just for 3 days" Kris oppa said.

 

"Why? Jessica unnie can sleep with me or with Lay and Tao" She said

 

"So, you'll make my Jessica sleep with those two boys? NO!"

"And you made me sleep with that ert boy, oppa!!!!"

 

"I'm not ert!!!!!" I said.

 

"I don't want to sleep with him. Forever"

 

 

Your POV

 

In the end, I should sleep with him. Kai. In the same room. Sleep to-ge-ther with the one I loved and I'd told him that I don't love him anymore. I want to stay away but the reality was I should sleep-with-him.

 

"You sleep in the sofa" I said

 

"NO. I'll sleep with you"

 

"You ert. What if you me?!"

 

"I'll not ever a girl like you, little girl"

 

What do you mean little girl?

 

 

I was too tired to argue with him so I agree to sleep with him on the same bed. I can't sleep. This is too much. Sleep with him, the Kim Jong In. She was asleep for about a second when we decided to sleep on the same bed. Pig. Really, I thought this is a nightmare, but not. I can watch him sleep now. His smells, his face, his hair. This is too much. Suddenly his arms reached my waist and our body touched each other. What is he doing? I tried to get away, but I can't. He's too strong. In the end, I gave up. I fell asleep in his strong, warm arms. Perfect. I need you, Kai. Just stay.

I woke up at 2 am because someone called me. Who is calling me in the middle of the night?! When I saw the screen, it was Luhan oppa.

 

"Hello, oppa"

 

"Stella? Am I disturbing you?"

 

Of course.

 

"No, oppa. Why?"

 

"I just missed you"

 

He called me in the middle of the night just for said that he missed me?

 

"Me too, oppa"

 

"Stella-ah don't go, hug me again. I'm cold" The ing jong in suddenly talking while sleeping

 

"Stella? You sleep with Kai?" Luhan oppa asked. I'm dead.

 

"No, oppa. It's...it's...Kris oppa"

 

"Oh, ok. See you tomorrow"

 

"Ne, Oppa. See you"

 

Why you suddenly talked when Luhan oppa calling, Kai? You such!

 

 

Kai's POV

 

"Hello, oppa"

"No, oppa. Why?"

"Me too, oppa"

 

Who is that? Is Luhan called her? In the middle of the night? Disturbing my sleep with her?! You really a er, bastard.

 

"Stella-ah don't go, hug me again. I'm cold" I acted like I was talking while sleeping and smirked. Eat that, Luhan.

 

 

I was eating breakfast with Stella, Kris hyung, Jessica noona, Tao hyung and Lay hyung. We talked about everything until Stella talked about Luhan.

 

"Last night, Luhan oppa called me just to said that he missed me"

 

That jerks.

 

"So, are guys finished? You're getting late for school" Kris hyung changed the subject. Thanks, hyung. You're really an angel. Angel Kris.

 

"I'm waiting for Luhan oppa, Kai you can go first" She said

 

.

 

"No. This is too early"

 

"Miss, someone waiting for you outside" The maid said to Stella

 

"It's Luhan oppa. Everyone, I have to go now. Kai, I go first. You said it's too early so we can't go together, right?"

 

"No. I'm getting late. I'll go with you"

 

I'll not let you both talking behind me.

 

"Ok, then. Let's go"

 

"Me too. I had to check something" Kris hyung said.

 

And we went outside together. My smile was disappeared when I saw him, Lu Han. I bet he was wondering why I'm with Stella. In the same house.

 

"Let's go, oppa" She said

 

Luhan just smiled and bow to Kris hyung.

 

"Ah, I forgot to asked something" Kris hyung suddenly asked me and Stella

 

"What, hyung?"

 

"How about your first night? Was it fun last night?" Kris hyung looked at me and Lu Han was shocked. Stella just made an 'O' mouth. And I smirked. I'd to pay everything to you, Kris hyung. No, Angel Kris.

 

 

Luhan's POV

 

I walked to Stella's house because today we'll go to school together. The maid said that Stella still eating her breakfast so I waited outside. Suddenly Stella appeared with his Oppa and, Kai. What is he doing here? Is he live in the same house with Stella?

 

"Let's go, oppa" She said

 

I just smiled and bow to her Oppa.

 

"Ah, I forgot to asked something" her Oppa suddenly asked her and Kai

 

"What, hyung?" Kai asked

 

"How about your first night? Was it fun last night?" He asked. I was shocked.

 

So, they're really slept together last night?

 

 

I Need You, Kim Jong In

 

A/N: Hiiiii, i'm back!!!!!!! :D How do you think? Is Luhan really loves her? Is Stella really move on? I'll glad to see your comments&subscribe. Thankyou^^