THE END.

I need You, Kim Jongin.

After the wedding, I went home with my dad. Kris and Jessica went to their new house, they’re so lucky. I’m jealous, I’m envy why I can’t have normal and beautiful life like them? All I’ve got was hurt and hurt.

 

“This place isn’t change at all” I walked and passed my old school. Suddenly I saw two students were running toward the school.

 

"Kai, we are late!!!"

"Stella-ah, I'm still sleepy"

 

I shook my head, and stopped there in front the school. Am I just dreaming?

 

"THIS IS YOUR NEW GIRLFRIEND?! DIANA?! THE BEAUTIFUL AND YOUR STYLE GIRL IS A DOG?!"

 

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHA"

 

"So, about yesterday. I'm not angry. I just need a time for thinking. And I am sure that I don't love you anymore. So you can find a girlfriend or back with YeJin. Luhan oppa made me realized it. I'm more comfortable with him now. And I love him"

 

"What are you doing here?"

"Standing"

"No, I mean why?"

"I haven't finished my homework"

 

"I told you to play the violin!"

"I TOLD YOU TO STOP FORCED ME!"

"GO HOME AND BRING YOUR VIOLIN HERE!"

 

"I want to see Stella play her violin again"

 

"Kai said that he loves when it comes to dance class because it’s the only time that he's free without you and he wasn't comfortable when you're around, Stella. As I told you before, but you’re too narcistic, so take his sweetness with a grain of salt. And we had a everyday"

 

"Stella! It's different now! I love you! I mean, I really love you!"

 

I shook my head, again. What’s with that all flashback? Dear, God. I have to leave Korea quickly because the memories’ all here, our memories.

 

“I love you, Stella” I heard his voice again. No, it’s must be my imagination again.

“I REALLY love you, Stella” The voice’s near. I gasped. No, it can’t be him.

 

I was about to walk again but I heard his—shaky voice. Shaky? Is he crying? Impossible, Kai’s never cry for girl, even it’s me.

 

“I love you. I know I was wrong. I can only apologize; really feel sorry for you that I cannot live without you. I always think of you and miss you too. Even if you disappear again for a second time I will never forget you. Stella, I know you will not forget me. You miss me; I'm just what you need. Come back here; come back to my side and my side forever. I've had enough pain for miss you.”

 

I closed my eyes then my tears’ down. One. Two. Three.

I turned back and ran towards him.

 

“I miss you” I hugged him and crying on his chest. I miss this warm body.

 

“Do not ever dare to leave me again.”

 

I just nodded and he kissed my forehead. It’s a long kiss, a long warm kiss from Kai.

 

I will not ever dare to leave you again, Kim Jongin.

***

 

“I’m home” he hugged me as he arrived and kissing my neck.

“Stop it, Kai”

 

Dad-“ Haneul stopped and staring at us with her innocent face.

 

I punched Kai’s chest. “Kai, I’ve told you earlier to stop it. Your hormones like a 17 years old boy!” I whispered at him.

“Why I can’t do it? You’re my wife” he smirked.

“Oh my god. Just stop it” I rolled my eyes. “Haneul, come here baby”

But Haneul went to her dad’s arms.

 

It’s our third year and we have our beloved Haneul, she’s 2 years old. Yes, we’re married now. She’s like her dad, her attitude, her habits and almost all about her is like Kai.

Soojoung’s dating Sehun for these 3 years and they’re already planning for a marriage because they said that they’re envy of me and Kai. They want to have a daughter like Haneul too or maybe a son like Yoogeun, Kris and Jessica’s son. Luhan moved to china with his family and he has a girlfriend now. He even bring his girlfriend to my wedding. About Yejin, Kai said she’s a business woman now and has a better life.

 

“Omo! My daughter is so pretty. Can I help you, baby?” Kai kissed her cheek and pinched it. They’re cute when together. Cute daddy and daughter.

“Dad let’s play with uncle Sehun and Yoogeun oppa! They’re so handsome”

“So, how about me?” Kai pouted his cheek. You’re 25 years old man with a daughter, Kai. Don’t act like that. Please.

“Dad’s handsome, too” Haneul kissed him on cheek.

“Mom wants kiss, too” She kissed my cheek and Kai kissed my forehead.

“I’m happy to have you Stella and Haneul” he said.

 

 

When you find it difficult to love, hold on to what you believe. God will give you three possible answers. God would say 'Yes' and give what you want or God will say 'No' and give your best. There is one option, God would say 'Wait' and give you what you really need in a better time.

And I was given the answer to the last one, I waited and I was given what I really need is Kai. Even God gave me a beautiful gift that is a child.

I had to stop and give up, but God let him wait for me. God knows what I need and God gave me him which I love.


 

All that I know is I love you, Kai.

I love you.
I need you, Kim Jongin.


 

It's THE END!!!!!! My first story's ended!!!!!!!!! Thank you for my beloved readers, my beloved upvoters, my beloved subscribers and I LOVE ALL YOUR COMMENTS GUYS!!! Thank you for reading this from the start until it's ended ;-; OMG I WILL MISS YOU GUYS♥

 

Q: Why it's ended already? Are you in a rush or what?

A: Yes. My national exam's on April and my colege entrance exam's after that. So I have to focus on study.

 

Thank you for accepting my bad english grammar and thank you for everything. I don't know I feel like winning an award lol so much thank you. Oh, I have another story, its That XX.

 

LET ME KNOW YOUR RESPOND FOR THIS LAST CHAPTER AND THE WHOLE STORY, OKAY? I just want to know it, pleaseeeee ;-;

 

And please please please don't unsubscribe pleaseeeeeeeee ;A;

 

OKAY stop for this cheesy end lol.

 

I NEED YOU, KIM JONGIN HAS OFFICIALLY ENDED.

 

Love,

kaisbicc_