Please, Don't Go.

I need You, Kim Jongin.

I quickly stood up and trying to avoid him, but it’s late. Kai grabbed my hand tightly and make me to sit beside him. I keep silent without looking at him.

 

“I’m sorry” he said.

“Forget it”

“I AM really sorry”

“I said forget it—I mean forget me. I will forget you.”

“I will never forget you”

“Fine, I will forget you”

“LOOK AT ME STELLA!” He yelled and grabbed my chin.

“Just forget me” I tried my best to hold my tears. “I’m nothing, I’m useless, and I can’t even grant your Christmas wish!”

“What do you mean?” he looked confused and loosened his grip. I mean, your Christmas wish’ you want to watch me play my violin again, but I can’t. I have to go before the day, I thought.

 

Quickly I left him there and take a bus. I’m sorry, really sorry Kai. I’m sorry.

 

I opened the door tiredly and went upstairs to my room then laid on my bed. “Bed, you know? You're the best! I was crying on you almost everyday made you wet with my tears but you didn't leave me. Thank you”

Then I reached my teddy bear. “Bear, thank you for listening me. Thank you.” I smiled crazily and my cheeks' getting wet again. I swear this is my last tears for him.

I closed my eyes and sleep in this bed maybe for the last time.

 

 

“Are you ready?”

“Yes, Dad” I said while closed the car’s door. Kris’ driving and he looked mad because I decided to leave him.

 

I looked at my watch, its 8 o’clock. It means, they will perform in 1 hour. Good luck, all.

My departure is on 7.45, 15 minutes right before Performing Arts day start. I sighed almost every seconds and Dad’s noticed it. He looked at me with worried face but I will give him I’m-okay face every time he turned back to look at me.

 

It 15 minutes left, I thought.

 

“Just back as fast as you can, ok? Don't be a bad girl. I will miss you” Kris hugged me, told me everything and left because he has something to do right now. Good bye my big bro, Kris.

 

 

No one’s POV

 

Kai’s stretching on backstage preparing his best dance for today. He noticed that he haven’t see Stella ‘till now. Where’s she? He thought.

 

“15 minutes!” Suho shouted makes every participants panic. Kai’s more panicked that before, it’s just 15 minutes again but Stella doesn’t even show her nose right now. He’s looking around for Stella but it’s nothing for sure.

 

Luhan can’t stand anymore because Kai’s still here. He approached Kai.

 

“What are you doing here?! Stella will leave in 10 minutes to United States with his dad!”

Kai looked shocked, and immediately left the school and went to airport.

 

“! She doesn’t even tell me before!” Kai keep yelling as he drove his car on high speed.

 

He slammed the car’s door as he arrived at airport after struggling with his long way. He’s running inside with his fastest speed and praying Stella’s still there.

 

“Where in the world are you, idiot Stella!”

“I will never forgive myself if she leave with all this misunderstanding!” he bumped to everyone and searching for the departure place. He reached the nearest information place and quickly asked the worker there.

 

"Please, Stella. Please stay here don't go anywhere please" Kai's eyes getting teary as his memories with Stella was played in his mind.

 

“I’m sorry, sir. But the plane’s exactly had gone to United States just now.”

***

A/N; Please do subscribe and comment please my lovely readers ;-;