Goodbye.

I need You, Kim Jongin.

“Honey?” Dad’s walking to me while loosened his tie. He glared at me and my hair, I know he want to talk about something but he keep silent.

“Just talk, Dad” I said and gave him a serious glare.

“About U.S,  I—we have to go before your Performing Arts day” he looked panic. “I mean it’s…uhm…you can stay if you—“

I cut his words, “No problem, it’s nothing. I’m still with you”

 

I’m avoiding eye contact with him just now, I don’t want him to look my hurt from my eyes. Since child, if I’m hurt my eyes will show this-hurt look to everyone. That’s why I can’t hide my feelings to Kai and I’m trying my best to avoid him, make sure he won’t notice my eyes.

 

If I will go before the day, that’s mean I will go…tomorrow.

 

I packed my things and put some important things to luggage. Like my picture with Dad, Mom, Kris, my family picture, with Soojoung, Sehun, my friends and KAI. Should I bring this one?

 

I just bring some of my clothes and put some here because it’s too much. My important documents are packed to some holder. About my school, yes, I’ve sent my withdraw letter to the headmaster. He’s wondering why I want to move and I said that I want to stay with my dad. But beside that I want to forget my sad life here. I want to forget him—fully forget him.

 

Then suddenly Kai appeared on my mind, it’s started to flashback our memories. Our first met, our fights, our laughs, our—my love and finally my hurts. My cheeks’ getting wet as I write this letter for him. I’m not that stupid to leave without say anything, at least I’ve told him even it’s after my departure.

 

Luhan oppa.

Should I? Am I that strong to tell him my departure without cry and show my hurts? NO. And Minzi, I’m almost forget about her.

“GOOD IDEA!” suddenly a bright bulb appeared on top of my head. Yup, you’re smart, Stella.

 

 

I pressed the bell as I’m playing with my toes waiting in front the door. For a few seconds, a maid opened the door and bend down. Why she bend down to me, by the way? I just met her once long ago.

 

“I want to meet Mrs.Xi, is she at home?” I asked politely to her.

“Yes, Ms. She’s here.” She looked at someone behind her who was playing with a little girl—Minzi and smiled.

“Thank you” I bowed and walked inside.

 

Mrs.Xi greeted me nicely and told me to sit beside her and Minzi. I greeted Minzi and she’s looked happy when I hugged her, she’s cute as usual. Her smile remembered me about Luhan every time. I looked everywhere wish Luhan isn’t at home.

 

“Aunty, I have to leave Korea tomorrow” I said right after gulped my tea. Mrs.Xi looked shocked as her eyes’ widened and put Minzi to sit by herself beside her. Minzi’s still playing with her doll, of course she’s too innocent to aware about me.

 

“I want to stay with my dad at U.S, and please don’t tell Luhan oppa, aunty” She hugged me and let my tears down to her shoulder. There’s so long time since my Mom hugged me and now, I can feel that warm hug again even it’s from Luhan’s Mom.

 

That beautiful middle-aged woman gave me very warm smile and it’s similar to Luhan, she makes me calmer. With her permission, I bring Minzi to ice cream store near this house. Minzi looks so happy when I hold her hands and gave her Taro-flavored ice cream. She’s the same as Luhan, he likes Taro-flavored ice cream. I feel sorry to Minzi because I’ve to leave her and maybe we can’t able to eat ice cream together again next time.

 

“Unnie, now oppa slept at home every day.” She said while her ice cream cutely.

“Really? It’s good.”

“But he looked sad everyday too” Minzi pouted and looked down, she stopped to her ice cream. “Don’t go, unnie. He will sad forever if unnie’s not around him” I thought she’s not aware when I said I will leave to her mom.

 

I just smiled and didn’t answer her, I grabbed her hand and keep walking home. I feel sorry for her but nobody can change my mind, and please don’t make me hard to leave. I just can say ‘sorry’ to everyone.

 

We’re arrived at Xi’s resident and pressed the bell.  I was shocked when the door opened, it’s Luhan with angry face. I know he’ll angry at me right now but before that I told maid to take Minzi first, I won’t fight in front kid.

 

I sighed and ready for his words.

 

“YOU WON’T GO ANYWHERE, STELLA. JUST NO!” he exploded and looked at my eyes but I avoided it. Mrs.Xi’s told him, I’m sure.

I didn’t answer him, just keep eye-ing with the floor.

He grabbed me and move to garden. We’re sitting on brown bench, he’s calmer now but still no words.

 

Suddenly he cupped my face my touched my lip with his. He my hair roughly, I know he’s holding his tears now because his lip starts to shake. Not like him, I’ve mixed our lips with my tears and hugged him tightly. Can’t stand anymore, I parted our lips and put my head on his shoulder. His shoulder’s getting wet with my tears. He tried to look at my face but I hugged him tighter.

 

“No, don’t ever look me crying again” and I feel something shaking on my shoulder and it’s getting wet. Luhan’s crying right now.

“I’m sorry, Stella. I can’t make you stay. I love you. I don’t know what to do now. I love you, Stella”

 

He loosened our hug and wipes my tears. This is my first time seeing him crying, his innocent eyes’ became more innocent when it’s teary. His hands’ still shaking right now.

 

“See you next time, oppa” I’m standing in front his door.

He kissed my forehead and it’s a long time, I can feel our tears’ mixed again.

“Just call me if you need anything, and when you back, call me!” he shows his fake smile. I smiled to him and turned back, walking home.

 

I stopped at park because I saw Diana without Kai. I looked around make sure there’s really no Kai and reached Diana. I remember when the first time Kai introduce Diana to me, I thought she’s really his girlfriend that time so I really mad at him. I chuckled as I Diana’s smooth white fur. Good bye, Diana, I thought. But suddenly Diana’s barking, and I heard someone’s voice behind me.

 

“Stella” Kai said.

***

 

A/N; I'm sorry for not updating these days *bows* please leave comments, ok? What will happen with Kai and Stella there?