You Have No Brain.

I need You, Kim Jongin.

I Need You, Kim Jong In

 

"Why did you said that, ?!" Kai said.

"I said the truth"

"You're hurting her!"

"What?! The one who hurting her were you! If I didn't tell her, do you want to lie forever?!"

"But I love her now, I don't need you anymore Yejin!"

"You don't need me my . We're just making out nonstop at the bar, at your car and here and we're almost if I didn't refuse you. You're back then and you need me you're even playing with my s and you're enjoying me!"

"JUST SHUT UP!" Lu Han yelled.

 

That's the last thing I can hear before the whole thing getting dark and I was fainted.

 

I woke up in someone's room—it's Sehun's and I saw him sleep peacefully in the couch. My eyes getting swallow and it's hurt it's because I was crying last night, even in my dream I was crying and dream about him. Kai. It's unbelievable last night, the truth. What he did with Ye Jin for almost 1 year behind me, se—ah I don't want to remember it again. I hate him.

 

I went to the wash room and cleansed my face while stared at the mirror. "You're stupid" I said to my own reflection.

Sehun's still sleeping, I fixed his blanket and covered his body with it. I'm sorry Sehun, you're too much to bear the burden back then.

I texted Kris and told him that I was sleeping at Soojoung's. I don't know what he would do if he knows I was sleeping at boy's house. Then I went downstairs to the kitchen and cooked some eggs for us—me and Sehun. I didn't notice Kai, Lu Han or Yejin here. They must be back last night. It's a relief, I don't want to see any of them right now. I need my own time.

 

Sehun's went downstairs with his bed hair.

"Already woke up?" I said.

"Yeah"

"Here, your breakfast"

 

We're eating our breakfast without any words, we're still awkward since last night I yelled to him too much.

"Where's everyone?" I started the conversation.

"I shoo-ed them. They're too bothering me—you"

"O-oh"

"I'm sorry, Stella. A-about everything"

"It's not your fault, it was me"

He's silent but his eyes said 'I'm sorry'.

 

After I cleaned the dishes, I went home.

"Thank you, Sehun-ah"

"Really you don't want me to drive you home?"

"It's okay, Sehun-ah. I'll go by myself"

"Just call me if you need me" he hugged me. I nodded.

 

One drops. Two drops.

Tears please go away, I won't to cry in front Kris or everyone—Kai. I keep staring my bracelet from Kai in the bus. Should I wear it? He's not even sincere to me, it's useless. I took off the bracelet and put it in my jacket pocket. Sigh. So much hurt.

The bus reminded me someone—Kai. We're always go to school together with this bus, I'm wondering if we can do it later—or not.

My phone beeped, Soojoung's calling me.

 

"Where are you?"

"Bus, why?"

"Kris texted me because you said you're sleeping at my place"

"You answered what?"

"I answered yes. Where have you been?"

"I will tell you, later" I said in shaky voice. Try not to cry.

"S-stella you're trembling"

"A-ani"

"We're having practice today. We've to meet and listening your entire story. OKAY?"

"Ok. Hang up"

 

. The practice. It's means I have to meet Kai.

 

You're arrived at home and Kris greeted you but you don't give a to him. You're walking towards your room and laid on your bed. Too many memories, too much hurt and too much lies.

"Kai's here" Kris opened the door.

"Just tell him I don't want to meet him. And never dare to show his face in front of me again"

"B-but—"

"Oppa, please"

"Okay" He closed the door.

 

This time for practice. I was showered, changed my clothes and took my violin.

I keep zoning out in the bus or while walking towards school, my brain's heavy with useless problems. Bunch of useless problems.

He's there. Kai's there, he's dancing.

Soojoung's approach you and asked the entire story. You're telling her the truth, the entire truth you've heard last night. She's shocked and insulted Kai for what he had done with Yejin and to you.

"Stella, your turn" Suho called.

I'm up to the stage when Kai's went down. Our eyes meet but I was avoided it.

I played Christina Perry's A Thousand Years with my violin. I'm crying. I can't hold it anymore.

"I'm s-sorry" I bend down and apologized to everyone.

 

I was about to leave the aula when suddenly someone hold my wrist. It was Kai.

"What do you want" I said without turn back to face him.

"I love you"

"So, youre confessing to me at this situation?"

"Yejin's right about the past but she doesn’t know about now. I love you"

"Too much for the truth and I saw you ing make out in front of me"

"Are you jealous?"

"You have no brain" I jerked his hand and left the aula. He's stupid. He's idiot. I hate him. I was falling in love with wrong person. He asked me if I was jealous? He does not have a brain.

 

I arrived at home and there's dad reading his newspaper peacefully, I reached him and sat beside him. He's looked at me, smiled and then back to his newspaper.

"Dad"

"Yes, honey" he said while looking at the newspaper.

"When you back to the United States?"

"Why? You don't want to meet me again?" he chuckled.

"A-ani. I want to go with you there"

"You want to vacation? I will be back in one week" Great it's exactly after my Performing Arts day.

"I want to live there. Stay with you there. I want to leave Korea for a while or forever it will be fine"

I Need You, Kim Jong In