Two Idiots Called Luhan and Kai.

I need You, Kim Jongin.

 

I Need You, Kim Jong In

 

"Are you ready for practice?" Kai said while walking with me towards school for practice. We're ready for Performing Arts practice today, I mean I'm ready because Kai will always ready. This is the first time I'm playing the violin again and I'm afraid that I can't give them the best.

 

We're arrived at the school's aula. Baekhyun starts singing because he's the opening act. Sehun and Soojoung starts dancing, they're full of chemistry even thought this is the first time practice. Suho called my name; this is my turn to play the violin. I feel nervous and my memories with mom were played again, how she died because the violin or it's because me—no, that's fate.

"You can, you're awesome" Kai said as he held my hand. I just nodded and smiled to him, he gave me a boost.

I'm starting to play my violin but it sounds weird, it's bad. Everyone's looked disappointed because of me and I can't even look at everyone's eyes.

 

"I- I have to go to the toilet" I said and put my violin on the table.

 

"Stella!" Kai was about to catch after me but Suho called him for rehearsal.

 

"Stella, are you okay?" Soojoung asked me and tried to look at my eyes but I can't, I'm still looked at floor.

 

"Yeah, I'm okay" I said and ran into the toilet. You can do it, Stella. YOU CAN DO IT. Failure is a beginning of success! Trust it! I talked to myself while looking at the mirror. Suddenly three students came in while talking. 'Luhan oppa practice today?' 'Yeah, he doesn't practice for a long time' 'Why? Isn't he the main act?' 'I heard that he's having injured' I can't hear clearly because they're half whispering. Luhan oppa doesn't practice? Injured? Honestly, He doesn't contact me for a while and we're lost contact now. Usually he'll message me just for say that he misses me. What happened to him? No. I shouldn't be dirty-minded to him.

 

"Are you okay?" Kai asked when I entered the aula.

 

"Yeah, I'm okay"

 

"Stella-ah" Sehun approached me and Kai.

 

"What's up?"

 

"Can I borrow your history book?"

 

"Sure, but it's at home. Come to my place after practice then. Is it okay?"

 

"Okay, I'll text you later"

 

"Hmmm, Sehun? What happened to Luhan oppa?" I asked him but he's not even look at my eyes or kai's.

 

"Whats wrong with him?" Kai asked Sehun but he's still looked at the floor.

 

"No. He's fine. I have to go now"

 

 

Sehun's POV

 

.

Why Stella knows about Luhan? Should I tell her or no? Luhan told me to keep the secret, but if I keep the secret Luhan will forever do that stupid thing. If I tell Stella, I'll disappoint him. I want to be a trustworthy best friend for Luhan and Kai, but these two stupid doesn't get along, they called each other a er, bastard and the one who made Stella confused. Actually the both are the same er, bastard and made Stella confused, I think. They're both stupid, my stupid bestfriend. My weakness and their weakness was the same, Stella.

Luhan and Kai became idiot when they're in love. And the fact that they fall in love with the same person and then Luhan and Kai became more idiot. Although Luhan said he gave up and trust Kai to take care of Stella, but he's ruining himself now. Although Kai now can back with her again and spending the ing whole time with her but there's no confess to her yet. Is he not afraid of losing Stella? Cih. The conclusion is LUHAN and KAI were idiot. You're smart, Oh Sehun.

The one who maknae was me but why they can't think clever or....clear? They claimed that they're mature and I'm not but actually, their mind is worst than a maknae.

Someone please bump their heads together. Please.

I Need You, Kim Jong In