Hurt.

I need You, Kim Jongin.

I Need You, Kim Jong In

 

Lu Han's POV

 

"Hello"

"Sehun? Where are you?"

"Yeah, I'm home"

"I'll be there, I can't go home because, you know what I mean"

"Again? Are you crazy? Get a life, Luhan!"

"I'm on my way"

"No, I can't this time"

".............."

"LUHAN?!"

"............."

"LUHAN ANSWER ME WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! I SAID NO!"

".............."

"LUHAN I TOLD YOU!"

"............."

"LUHAN I WILL NEVER OPEN THE DOOR IF YOU DO THAT AGAIN!"

".............." I hang up the phone because I know that Sehun will freak out.

"LUHAN DON'T HANG UP THE PHONE!"

"BASTARD, ANSWER ME!"

 

I was riding my bike with my dizzy head towards Sehun's place. I couldn't stand any longer, I can't even feel my body now and my vision started blurred. Fortunately, Sehun's place isn't far and I can quickly reach his place. I knocked the door and he opened the door. Thank you, Sehun. You're my angel. I was fainted right after he opened the door.

 

"Luhan! Luhan! Wake up! What happened to you?!"

 

I can't remember what happened to me after that and now I'm in Sehun's room. I'm trying to wake up but my head's still dizzy and my body's pain. Sehun was sleeping in the couch and I felt sorry for him because lately I often disturbing him with all my stupid problem and I haven't told him but he still opened the door for me and still take care of me even thought I didn't told him the problem. I'll pay everything to you for all, Sehun.

I was about to leave Sehun's room and go home when suddenly he woke up.

 

"Luhan, you have to tell me" he said.

 

"What?"

 

"The reason why you drunk and street racing lately"

 

"It's just my new hobby"

 

"Don't ever try to lie to me, Luhan" He's judging me now. I want to tell you the entire problem, but not now. Your innocent face makes me weak but if I tell you now, you will disappointed to me and I will tell you in the right time. I'm promise.

 

"I'm not lying"

 

"You were lying"

"This is the third time you came to my house, you sleep over when you drunk with injured body! This is your hobby? To self destruct?! Who made you like this, tell me!"

 

She is your best friend’s love, Stella Kim.

 

"No, it's just my hobby"

"Thank you for your room, then"

"Honestly, you sound like my mom when she's nagging"

 

"Is she Stella?" I stopped when he said that. My feels.

 

"I told you, it's just my hobby"

 

"I got it. It's about Stella"

 

"No. I mean why should she? You're still baby, Sehun. I'm older than you and you would not understand me"

 

"It's ok you're older but you're thinking like a baby"

 

"And you think like nagging mommy"

 

"Stop fooling around, Luhan! Just tell me!"

 

"I told you it's just my new hobby"

 

"Ok, I will tell Stella"

 

"Don't ever tell her" I held his hand but still can't look into his eyes. He'll found the hurt in my eyes.

 

"So, is that true?"

 

"Yeah, you right"

 

I told him the whole story and he just mouthed an 'O'. I told him that I love Stella since she entered the school but I keep it because she's always stick with Kai. I told him that I'm always with Stella when Stella's sad because Kai, my mom and my sister hope she'll be my girlfriend because they like her face her attitude and her aura. They're happy when talking about Stella, I can't ruin their feel because I know I will never capture her heart, Stella will always love Kai. So, I started to fight for her but I can't force her heart, I give up and told Kai to back with her and make her happy. I told Kai to loves her and take care of her, If he hurts her I said that I will hurt her too. Kai's angry that time, it's mean he loves her but he doesn't aware that time. So, I vent my feelings and my hurt by drinking and racing.

 

I'm a fool to let you go, the best thing in my life. Now I'm lost, I don't know where to go. I don't know how to survive without you, Stella.

 

I Need You, Kim Jong In

A/N; where's subscribe and comments go *sobbing*