It's Not A Dream

I need You, Kim Jongin.

I Need You, Kim Jong In

 

Your POV

 

The movie's end and I'm crying because the happy ending of Bella, Edward, Jacob and Renesmee but the atmosphere still awkward when I remembered the 'Bed Scene' although Kai's enjoyed it.

 

"Are you hungry?" he asked me.

 

"Yes, let's eat ddokbokki!"

 

"You know that I don't like spicy food or kind of that. So, NO"

 

"I don't care, let's eat that!"

 

"NO"

 

"I don't care" I said. So, we're going to the ddokbokki restaurant. I didn't ordered it too spicy because I know that Kai doesn't like it, the reason why I was forced him to eat ddokbokki was I want to know, even he doesn't like it, but if it's for me, will he do it? And the answer's YES.

The not-too-spicy ddokbokki's came and we started to ate that.

 

"I will never eat that again" he said. His face becomes red and sweaty. I just laughed and gave him a drink.

"If it's not for you-"

 

"What? Say one more time!" I said

 

"No"

 

"I know you want me~h" I like he teased me before.

 

"Now you sound like pitbull" he said.

 

"You started it!"

 

"You followed it"

 

"And you started it"

 

"And you followed it"

***

 

"OK, thanks for today" I said when we arrived home.

 

"No goodbye kisses?"

 

"KEEP DREAMING" I said and slammed the car's door. I'm quickly run to my room because I'm blushed right now.

 

"Broke up already?" Kris said.

 

"Whatever, brat!"

 

"You have no manners!"

 

"Little sister just followed her brother, man!" I said

 

I'm just watched a movie with him, right? With Kim Jongin. Yes, he is! He held my hands. He held my hands again. Really? I pinched my cheeks and it hurts. It's not a dream. IT IS NOT A DREAM.

 

 

Sehun's POV

 

"Hello"

"Yeah, I'm home"

"Again? Are you crazy? Get a life, Luhan!" *A/N; in this story, Luhan is actually a senior, but he's Sehun best friend so he doesn't called him hyung*

"No, I can't this time"

"LUHAN?!"

"LUHAN ANSWER ME WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! I SAID NO!"

"LUHAN I TOLD YOU!"

"LUHAN I WILL NEVER OPEN THE DOOR IF YOU DO THAT AGAIN!"

"LUHAN DON'T HANG UP THE PHONE!"

"BASTARD, ANSWER ME!"

 

I can't sleep for an hour because Luhan said that he will do it again, his brain's getting worse for no reason and the only one place that he could go was my place and fortunately, my parents going abroad for a month after Christmas for a business.

Someone knocked the door and I know it must be him.

I opened the door. He's suddenly fainted.

Luhan, what happened to you?

 

I Need You, Kim Jong In

*Waiting for the subscribe and comment*

*sobs*