I Know You Want Me

I need You, Kim Jongin.

I Need You, Kim Jong In

 

Your POV

 

I was in my dream land when suddenly my phone beeped. "Dad we're in the same house now, can't you just go upstairs and wake me up directly?" I protested and hang up the phone. I wake up and see there's a gift in my bed, beside me with a pink letter there.

 

To: Stella

A-yo!!!!! I know you want me~

                         —Kai

 

What kind of letter, huh? I thought it'll be a romantic letter or kind of that because the letter's pink and it's a Christmas gift. Yeah, Jongin is Jongin. I opened the gift and it's a silver bracelet, I'm starring the bracelet with teary eyes because I'm happy. Thank you, Kai.

 

"Honey, come here" my dad's calling. "Ok, ok I will go downstairs" I said lazily. My dad and Kris oppa were waiting in the living room with a gift and suddenly you got excited and run there.

 

"Whoa! Christmas gift!" I said.

 

"Dad, you called me for this?" Kris oppa said with morning voice and half asleep.

 

"Yah! Kris! You said like you don't miss me at all"

 

"Ok, ok sorry sweetie daddy" Kris and Dad's laughed but I'm just stares blank.
 They're still the same, like a kid. Fighting and then laugh, so sick.

 

"Hmmmm, dad?" I said. "I thought the gift will be a necklace or something that suits me, 17 years old. But, hmmmmm teddy bear?"

 

"Yeah, dad. I'm 21 years old and you give me, hmmmmm an alpaca doll?"

 

You're laughing out loud because your dad's gave the -faced Kris an alpaca doll.

 

"Because when you miss me, you can hug that doll"

 

"Yeah, dad. I love you" Kris said in sarcasm.

"And what are you wearing? A new bracelet?"

 

"Yeah, but I’m wondering. When Kai enters my room?"

 

No one answer me.

 

"Ok, I got it. He barge in like usual" I said and go to your room. My phone beeped and it's Kai calling.

 

"What now? Good morning call?"

"When you enter my room?

"Why you didn't tell me first?"

"Why you-"

 

"I'll pick you up at 12, we're going to the cinema" He cuts my words and hangs up the phone. You're sick, Jongin.

***

 

I'm wearing a soft pink dress, pink wristwatch, pink flat shoes, the new bracelet and a white sling bag. Ok, such a pink-maniac. Kai's waiting outside with a black colored-car. He's wearing a blue shirt and jeans, simple but suitable for him because his handsome face suit with everything he wear.

 

"Are you having a license?" I said.

 

"Nope"

 

"WHY YOU RIDING A CAR?"

 

"Hey, keep calm. I will ride it well"

"So, you're wearing my bracelet?" he said but sounds teased me.

 

"Yeah, well"

 

"I know you want me~h"

 

"Stop it, brat"

 

"Yah! I was gave you a surprise and you called me brat?"

 

"And you barge in"

 

"And I asked you out for a date today"

 

"And I'm not even say-"

"Wait, a date?!"

 

"I know you want me~h"

 

"I hate you, Kim Jongin"

 

We're arrived at the cinema and pick the movies and after long argue, we decided to watch Breaking Dawn part 2. When the movie starts, he kept held my hand while eating popcorn. The atmosphere's awkward when Bella and Edward start the 'Bed Scene'. My cheek's blushed and chocked my popcorn for no reason.

 

"Don't nervous, we can do 'it' too" he said. My eyes getting bigger and pinched his hand.

 

"ert. I don't want to do 'it' with you" you said.

 

"Yeah, you can say that because you haven't seen the Hot Jongin, right?"

 

"And why the conversation getting weird?"

 

"You replied me"

 

"But you started it"

 

"And you replied me"

 

"Can’t we just focus to the movies, Mr. Kim?!"

 

"Ok, ok. I got it"

 

I Need You, Kim Jong In

A/N; YIPPIE!!! Chapter 20 ;______; i will wait for you subscribe and comment and I'll give you ♥♥♥♥