Violin

I need You, Kim Jongin.

I Need You, Kim Jong In

 

 

"You ruined my life"

 

You just speechless after he said that and then he left the aula. You just standing there and cried. Soojoung hugged you and take you home. Your heart feels hurt so bad because he said that you ruined his life. It's mean because you two spent almost 13 years together, you like him, you care about him and he kissed you, your first kiss but suddenly he said that you ruined his life.

 

"Thanks, Soojoung-ah. Don't tell Kris oppa"

 

"Ok. Do you need me? I won't go home if you want"

 

"No, thanks. I need a time"

 

You entered your room and stay there. You didn't eat and even change your clothes. Kris tried to make you eat or go out but he can't. When Kris tries to get a help from Kai, your expression changed. He must be understood now. So, he just sat beside you and said "I will hurt if I see you crying and nothing I can do about it even I know your problem. It must be him" You know Kris was waiting for your story, but you're not ready. "Just leave me alone, it helps me a lot" you said. Kris nodded and hugged you "Get better. About Kai, he's back today because his mom's arrived earlier" Your expression didn't change. Too much problems in your head that you can't solve and too much pain in your heart now. You still in your room and suddenly someone opened the door. It's Lu Han. He just smiled and sat beside you. He doesn't say anything seems he understand you. "What bring you here, oppa?" Finally you opened the conversation. "You" He answered with bright smile. "Your heart always brings me to you. I've said that whenever you sad, I'll always be there for you"

 

"Kai" You said. "He said that I ruined his life"

 

Lu Han's eyebrows almost meet when he heard that and you started crying. He doesn't speak, he just held your hands and it's mean that he wants you stop crying. He's so gentleman, he knows how to makes you relief and trust. "Oppa, can you leave me? I need a time" You said. He says yes and left you. "Don't forget to eat and take care yourself" He said before closed the door. You just smiled at him and suddenly you've got 1 new message. It's from Kai.

 

I just want to see you play your violin again.

 

I Need You, Kim Jong In

A/N; 1000 views ;_______;