Always Be My Baby

I need You, Kim Jongin.

I Need You, Kim Jong In

 

Your POV

 

You're sitting in the dining room but you weren't touching your food. You have no appetite anymore. Kai was sat in front of you. There's no sorry-face on him. He's cold, as usual and like there's nothing happened yesterday. Your stare's blank and everyone noticed it, include Kai. But he's still don't care. More you look at him; your heart seems more hurt again and again. The memories' played and now you and Kai's like stranger, with memories. You decided to go to school first. You hope that Kai will follows you and apologize or whatever but NO. He's still there, enjoying his food. You keep walking and suddenly someone tapped your back, he's Lu Han. "Oh, I'm surprised" You said with blank expression. Lu Han kept smiling wherever you didn't respond him. You don't have mood today even it's for Lu Han.

 

"You kept stares in the air" He said

"You have any problems?"

 

"No, oppa. Forget it. I'm not in my mood"

 

At class you kept zoning out. Soojoung was curious about you, what happens to you and who made you like this? You didn't answer her. "I'll explain, next time" You said. She just nodded and patted you back mean that she had understood. Kai's come with his cold and nothing-happened-face. You two see each other but he acted like he doesn't saw you. You just sighed and hold your tears. Soojoung looked at Kai and she shows her I-know-it face. When breaks you just stay at your desk when Lu Han called you.

 

"Can you meet me?"

 

"Oppa, I can't"

 

"This is command. I'm at music room"

 

You went to the music room tiredly. Your body isn't tired, your heart did. You kept zoned out while walking and bumped into everyone. You just don't care. In the music room you saw Lu Han's sat in front of the grand piano there. He smiled and told you to sit beside him. He suddenly played the piano and singing David Cook's Always Be My Baby.

 

"We were as one babe

For a moment in time

And it seemed everlasting

That you would always be mine

Now you want to be free

So I'm letting you fly'

Cause I know in my heart babe

Our love will never die, no

 

You'll always be a part of me

I'm a part of you indefinitely

Girl don't you know you can't escape me

Ooh darling, 'cause you'll always be my baby

And we'll linger on

Time can't erase a feeling this strong

No way you're never gonna shake me

Ooh darling, 'cause you'll always be my baby

 

I ain't gonna cry no

And I won't beg you to stay

If you're determined to leave girl will not stand in your way

But inevitably you'll be back again

'Cause you know in your heart babe

Our love will never end, no

 

You'll always be a part of me

I'm part of you indefinitely

Girl don't you know you can't escape me

Ooh darling, 'cause you'll always be my baby

And we'll linger on and on

Time can't erase a feeling this strong

No way you're never gonna shake me

Ooh darling,'cause you'll always be my baby"

 

"I don't know about your problem. But, I'm sure it's about Kai. Whenever you feel sad, remember me. I'll always be there, for you" He said.

 

You don't know how to say. If you have 10 mouths, you still can't say anything to him. You just speechless and started to crying. He hugged you like he knows what you are thinking about. Why I should confuse about my feelings? Just forget Kai and accept him, the one who loves me and always by my side, Stella.

 

"Stop crying, there's someone who wants to meet you" He said while wipe your tears. He your hair and you kept sobbing.

 

He’s bringing you to his house. The luxurious house and all in white with all the luxurious furniture’s. Last time you just met him in front of the door because Kai's freaking out at home and told you to hurry. There's 4 maid and they're called Lu Han master. So, this is the Xi's? Kai's house is also luxurious with 3 levels and the swimming pool in the rooftop. You always cook with his mom and if his dad was home, he'll treated you like his own daughter. Kai's parents always made me felt like I'm still have a family. Even my dad's exist, he's far away and I rarely met him.

 

"Minzi, this is Stella unnie" He brings a cute little girl from the upstairs. She's his little sister. She ran and hugged me. Her smile's warm, as warm as Lu Han. She has fair skin and big eyes. She's little Lu Han girl version. She's about 3 years old. She seems likes me a lot because she'll following me wherever I go. She even said that she wants to live with me. I spent the day with Lu Han and Minzi. We played, we ate and we having fun today. Lu Han really knows how to make my day. He really serious when he said that he'll makes me forget Kai although he said that it's my choice to forget him or not.

 

"She wants unnie. She always told me every day that I should bring unnie here. I wonder if she doesn't like me" He said.

"And she likes you, a lot"

 

"Why she likes me? We just met"

 

"She's little Lu Han" He laughed. "I like you since the first time we met, right?"

 

I nodded, I'd catched his words.

 

"She has the feeling that same with me"

"She never comfortable with any woman except my mom, the 2 of 4 maids and you"

 

I was about to go home because it's late and Kris oppa will be freaking out but Minzi's cried and don't want me to leave. "Minzi-ah, unnie should go home. I promise to play with you again" But she kept crying.

 

Lu Han carried her and kissed her forehead. He looked like loves her a lot. I'm impressed with him because he takes care of his sister and he reminded me to Kris oppa. I rarely talk with him these days because he's over protective to me. I shouldn't angry with him because he did it from a long time and the reason is he loves me.

Suddenly Lu Han's mom went inside and saw her daughter cried.

 

"Omo! Honey, why are you crying?" She said while carried her.

 

"Oppa's girlfriend wants to leave me" She kept crying.

 

She looked at me and smiled. Her smile, as warm as Lu Han's and Minzi's. No wonder why Lu Han could melt every woman’s heart. Mrs. Xi was beautiful woman and she's Minzi's look-a-like.

After talked with Mrs. Xi and Minzi's slept, I went home.

I was about to walked home and suddenly Kai's called me.

He called me?

 

I Need You, Kim Jong In

 

A/N; hello this is chapter 12. seems long chapter but I hope this better than before. comments and subscribe, ok dear?^^