Just happy...

Feelings

Jongin POV

Jongin throw a dump of clothes on to his bed. He sighed. Where the heck did he put his phone ? He had searched through his whole dorm but it was nowhere to be found. He threw a pile of books too on his bed and now the whole floor was visible but no, the phone wasn't on the floor either. He checked under the carpet too just to be absolutely sure but ofcourse it wasn't there. It didn't even make any sense that it would be so why did he even bother looking.

'Seriously...' He muttered.

He sat down on the floor and leaned in against the wall, he was all warm and sweaty from moving all his stuff around for the past two hours. He was starting to think that he would have to accept the fact that he had lost it somewhere else and wasn't going to find it again. He closed his eyes and yawned, well so much for waking up early to go to gym when now he had just wasted the time looking for his phone.

'What are you doing ?' The voice empazised the word what.

Kai opened one eye and looked at Chanyeol.

'I'm just napping.' He said and closed his eye again.

Laughter broke out.

'You're impossible, you know, sleeping on the floor isn't good for you.' Chanyeol laughed.

'But I'm tired.' Jongin argued.

The other just shook his head.

'What have you been doing in here anyway ? Did you intend to re-organize because then I think you failed.' He then said and looked around.

'My phone is missing.' Jongin sighed.

'Oh really ? I saw it in the second bathroom yesterday.'

Jongin quickly opened his eyes and stood up.

'You knew where it was ?! All this time ?!' He flew towards the bathroom as he spoke.

'Well...yeah.' Chanyeol said and blinked sheepishly.

Jongin wanted to yell but was too annoyed to even bother, he just sighed.

'Didn't know you were looking for it.' Chanyeol said and walked off.

Jongin stared at the other untill he was gone and the sighed for the hundreth time that morning. He then checked his phone and saw he had one missed call from his parents and a bunch of texts from various people. He ignored them for now and wrote a text he had been wanting to write all morning.

Taemin POV

Taemin had the day off and was watching random TV with Jonghyun. He actually felt really rested wich was unusual these days. They had a lot to do and tight travels back and forth from Japan so it was nice to realx for a while.

'I'm going to the gym, wanna come ?' Minho walked up beside the couch.

'Yeah sure.' Jonghyun answered and got up to go grab his stuff.

'Guess I'll go shopping or maybe...' Key mumbled to himself.

'Are you all going to dump me ?' Taemin asked a bit annoyed.

'Want to join me ?' Key looked at Taemin amused.

'Oh god no, forget I mentioned it.' Taemin said quickly.

'Thought so.' Key sighed and and got up to leave.

Jonghyun and Minho were already gone now and Onew had left to go record something in a studio before Taemin even woke up. Taemin looked around bored after Key shut the door behind him. There wasn't anything fun to do now. He took up his phone and sent random texts to people but no one responded within the ten coming minutes. Just when he was about to put away his phone he received a text. It was Jongin and Taemin smiled happily, he wanted to hang out. Taemin quickly typed he could come over here since everyone was gone.

About three hours later Jongin walked in to the SHINee drom. Taemin went for a hug but Jongin went for a kiss wich resulted in Taemin getting a kiss on the cheek and an awkward hug. Taemin laughed it off a little nervousily and then hugged Jongin again, this time Jongin hugged back properly. Taemin had been a little nervous around Jongin ever since his birthday and sometimes he still couldn't believe what had happend and things unintentionally got a little awkward between the two of them. Taemin pulled away from Jongin and motioned for him to come in to the living room.

Jongin POV

Jongin walked inside and sat down on the couch and Taemin sat down far to the other side. They swapped channels for a while before they settled with a action comdedy movie and Taemin got them drinks. The sun was starting to go down and was blinding them so Taemin pulled the curtains to cover the window and turned the kitchen lamp on instead so it shone in to the living room from behind them. It was a little dark and Jongin looked at Taemin curiously wondering if he had done that on purpose. Jongin was going to observe Taemin's behaviour but his eyes got stuck staring at his face. His skin looked so smooth and milky and he smiled thinking about his lips against Taemin's cheek earlier. His skin was even smoother than it looked. He realized Taemin's hair had grown quite a bit longer and now even without extensions he could have it in a pony tail.

'Why are you staring at me smiling like that, you dork ?' Taemin turned to Jongin as he spoke.

'Smiling ? I'm just happy.' Jongin smiled cheekishly even wider.

Taemin rolled his eyes.

'Dork.' He repeated.

'Yah...' Jongin said playfully and pulled Taemin closer.

Taemin looked down at him from on top of him.

'Maybe you're obsessed with me.' Taemin said amused and layed his arms around Jongin's neck.

'Maybe I am...' he sighed happily and closed the space between them as he met with Taemin's lips.

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Don't ever believe me when I say I'll update soon because it's always an unintentional lie. I'm such a hopeless author lol ok. Sorry for short chapter but I gotta go to sleep.