Dancing results in...

Feelings

Taemin POV

Taemin walked slowly through the building. He was heading to dance practise room where he was going to meet up with Jongin. He smiled to himself, although he was tired he felt better just thinking about his best friend. Although he was never going to get used to calling him Kai but the name suited him well.

Taemin reached the practise room and stepped inside. He was surprised Jongin wasn't already there since he was about 10 minutes late. He decided to get started anyway and the music and began warming up a bit.

He didn't know how long it had been when he realized the whole record had played. Half an hour ?

He turned around and jumped when he saw a figure in the door.

'Oh Jongin you scared the crap out of me !' he said when he realized it was Jongin.

Jongin smiled awkwardly and scratched the back of his head.

'Sorrry hyung' Jongin said still smiling sheepishly.

'Did you just arrive ? You're really late.' Taemin said while opening a window.

'Ugh I'm all worked up already, it's so hot in here.' he continued.

'Eh...well, yeah I...got lost.' Jongin said while putting down his stuff.

Jongin POV

Jongin cursed himself for saying something so stupid, obviously one must be completely retarded to get lost in a straight hallway. But what else could he possibly have said ? "Oh no I just stared at you because you're so-" Jongin interrupted his own thoughts. WHAT exactly did he think Taemin was ?! He shook his head and sighed. He was just caught in the moment he told himself.

He could feel Taemin stare right through him. He stood up and fanned himself with his hand, avoiding eye conntact with the older.

'It really is hot in here.'

'Yeah...' Taemin answered with a suspicious tone.

Jongin smiled awkwardly again.

'Shall we practise some then ?' he said.

Taemin just shrugged and walked over to the stereo and the music.

They started dancing and the music just consumed them, like it always did. But something was different, Jongin wasn't just focusing on his own dancing he was watching Taemin while doing so.

Taemin POV

Taemin observed Jongin as they danced, the younger sure was acting wierd today. But his dancing didn't seem to be affected at all, he was flawless. His hair was already messy and he was starting to sweat. It was really getting hot in here now.

The dance grew even more intense and without even realizing it they had begun interacting with each other. They attached and flew apart, attached and flew apart again. When the music stopped they were both panting and Taemin thought he was seeing stars. He had been worn out even before they began not to mention that he had been at it twice as long as Jongin since the younger had been so late.

'You okay, hyung ?' Jongin asked and put a hand on Taemins shoulder.

Taemin wasn't able to answer before he felt his knees go weak and he stumbled forward, falling right on Jongin. Jongin wasn't able to keep his balance in this unexpected situation which resulted in him falling backwards with Taemin on top of him. They hit the floor quite hard and their chests pressed togheter.

The shock made Taemin wake up and he looked down at Jongin in horror.

'I-I'm sorry, are you okay ?!'

Jongin just blinked a few times and then looked at Taemin. His face was heating up, going all red. Taemin wondered if he had hit his head in the fall and ran his right hand through Jongins hair while the left was pressed against the floor. His hand stopped, now cupping Jongins chin.

​'Really, are you ok ? You're not bleeding but are you hurt somewhere ?' Taemin held his face closer to Jongins and looked him in the eyes. Was the younger going unconciuos ? Why wasn't he responding ?

Just as he opend his his mouth to ask again he felt a hand in his hair and before he knew it, something hot and wet pressed against his lips.

Jongin POV

His tounge crawled inside Taemin's mouth, his hand pushing Taemin's head even harder against him. He wasn't even thinking anymore, his body just moved. He was so hot, burning on the inside and outside. The feeling of Taemin on top of him put pressure on places that really didn't needed to be pressured right now. Jongin was starting to run out of breath and there for slowly and unwillingly started to pull away. He looked up at Taemin, he was starting to feel the panic of what he had just done.

Surprisingly Taemin's eyes were closed. As he opened them, Jongin saw the same shock he himself was experiencing. He didn't know what say or do so he just stayed still and kept looking up at Taemin. Taemin's hair was hanging down around them covering some of his face. Jongin slowly raised his hand to Taemin's face and softly pushed it away, his hand stayed at Taemin's cheek. He looked him in the eyes for any kind of reaction.

Silence...

'Are you ok ?' Taemin finally asked, voice almost just a whisper.

'Yeah...awesome' Jongin said slowly, his voice alot higher then usual.

'...Then wha- Taemin began but he got interupted by a sound.

A noice was heard and suddenly the door opened.

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Ok so there goes my first chapter of a fanfic ever ! :D I'm so nervous about this I could die haha ! But yeah, pls tell me what you think of it and what I could improve. Should I keep writing or is it horrible ? Haha. ^^ If there is grammar mistakes I apologise, english isn't my first language. ^^