It's Not ual Harassment, It's Skinship!

It's Not ual Harassment, It's Skinship!

Oshima Yuko stood in front of the hotel room's bathroom, she had no idea who was in there and why they were taking such a long time, but years of being in a huge girl group like AKB48 taught her that sometimes its better not to know. As she waited, Yuko was texting Takamina about work and things that they were doing. 

"so what are you doing right now? I'm heading over to Acchan's!! =^o^="

"EHH???? Lucky!! You get to see Acchan!!! I'm just waiting outside the bathroom wwww"

"Hahaha, oh wow, wonder who's in there!"

"Yeah, they sure are taking a while you know! I think their showering, I've heard running water for a while now."

"Well good luck Yuko!! And don't attack them when they come out yeah? www"

"Hey!! I won't attack them!! And you have fun with Acchan Minami~~~"

Yuko closed her phone as she heard the door to the bathroom unlock. She quickly turned aroud and opened the door, finally she could use the bathroom!

"Eh? Yuu-chan?" Yuko looked up and her eyes shot wide open. In front of her was her beloved princess, and fellow AKB member, Kojima Haruna!! In only a towel too! Yuko couldn't help but think how happy he was at this one moment in time. She took her time to carefully study Kojiharu's figure in detail, each curve of her body was highlighted by that damn towel! If only that thing wasn't there....

"Yuu-chan? Can you get out of the way so that I can get dressed?" Kojiharu looked down at the shorter girl with a slight pout on her face, "Its kinda cold in only a towel you know!"

"Oh! S-Sorry Nyan-Nyan! I was too busy staring- I mean, admiring how nice your figure is~" Yuko grinned and hastily got out of Kojiharu's way. The taller girl headed to one of the drawers next to a hotel bed and began laying out her clothes. Yuko, who had forgotten about wanting to go to the bathroom, took this chance to sneak up behind the other girl.

"Hmm... Should I wear the red or the pink shirt today?" Kojiharu asked herself as Yuko smirked and hugged her from behind.

"Nyan-Nyan's ear is mine!" Yuko exclaimed as she happily grabbed the taller girl's ear lobe in between her lips. Kojiharu let out a squeek and blushed.

"Y-Yuu-chan!! What are you doing all of a sudden?" Kojiharu frantically tried to get the shorter girl off of her but ended up with both her and Yuko on the bed. Kojiharu was lying on  her stomach while Yuko was laying on the taller girl's back.

"Sorry, but Nyan-Nyan's ear looked so delicious that I couldn't help it~" Yuko grinned as Kojiharu turned around to face her. The taller girl had moved onto her back and know found herself face to face with AKB48's so called "squirrel." Kojiharu pouted and hit Yuko's head slightly.

"Stupid, you really scared me you know!" Kojiharu tried to sound angry, but she knew that there was no way she could ever get mad at that smiling face. Yuko was adorable and the taller girl knew it. That big grin, bright eyes, and absolutely criminal dimples were impossible for her to resisit. Kojiharu blushed slightly and leaned in a little closer to Yuko's face.

"Huh? Nyan-Nyan?" Yuko blinked slightly as Kojiharu closed the distance between their lips, in something that was obviously not an innocent, friendly kiss. Yuko felt her face become red as she returned the kiss, knowing that this was more than just close friendship. It had always been something more. Kojiharu was Yuko's favorite "skinship" partner because she was the one Yuko wanted to be closest to. Nobody could take the taller girl away from Yuko, no one could get as close to her as Yuko, and certainly no one could kiss her like how Yuko was doing now.

After what seemed like an eternity, the two parted lips. Kojiharu smiled softly as she planted another kiss on Yuko's cheek.

"You got all quiet Yuu-chan, maybe I should do this more often~" Kojiharu giggled slightly as Yuko felt her face grow redder. 

"Nyan-Nyan...." Yuko looked into Kojiharu's eyes, Kojiharu felt her heart skip a beat as those innocent eyes looked into her very core, "You... Aren't wearing any clothes right now."

"Eh?" Kojiharu blinked and looked down at her own body, sure enough, she was still only in a towel. On top of that, the top of it was untied, exposing her s to the cold air in the hotel room.

"Sorry, I just had to sneak a peak you know?" Yuko grinned as she was pushed off the bed by an angry Kojima Haruna.

"ert! Yuu-chan you sneak!" Kojiharu felt her face grow redder as she hastily put her clothes on, behind the safety of a drawn curtain of course. 

"Well I couldn't help it! Nyan-Nyan was just so cute!" Kojiharu sighed as she zipped up her skirt. She knew Yuko would never change. Kojiharu smiled and kissed Yuko on the forehead, she knew that Yuko didn't need to change because this is the Yuko that she loved.