It's a New Dawn, It's a New Day

We are Young. We are Wreckless. We are Loud.

     "Holy ," Chaerin said when she woke up. She looked around her dorm room with a puzzled expression, her eyes still half open. It looked like a care bear threw up in here. No, correction. It looks like a gay carebear had a baby with a unicorn and it threw up in here. The walls we're covered in various stickers and posters of things like Hello Kitty and generalized chibi characters. Fuzzy red and pink scarves we're strewn about the lamps and dressers of the room. Rilakkuma bear memorabilia covered every visible surface. It looked like a three year old's room.

     "Look who's finally awake," Bom exclaimed in a cheery as she popped out of the bathroom. She plopped back down on her pink and red clad bed sheets and squeezed the Rilakkuma teddy bear that was sat on top of her heart-shaped pillow. Chaerin watched as Bom lifted the stuffed animal to her face and cooed to it as a person would do to a puppy. "Our sleepy head roomie is up," Bom said to the unresponding bear. Chaerin looked at her with a look of pure puzzlement. How old was this girl?

     "Who told you to decorate my side," Chaerin grumbled as she threw her plain gray covers off of her legs. At first Chaerin thought she'd at least be able to somewhat handle Bom as her roommate, but now she wasn't so sure. Bom was just too... happy for Chaerin's tastes.

     "Oh," Bom said, looking suddenly guilty. "I'm sorry. If you want me to take the stuff down I can."

     "Please and thank you," Chaerin grumbled before heading towards the now empty bathroom.

     She sighed and looked at herself in the mirror. It was going to be one long year.

 

     Seunghyun sat up, yawned, and looked at his clock. , it was already six in the morning. Yesterday was the last day of summer. He had went to a few parties with his friends but once again found himself incredibly bored. As his friends got drunk and tried to hit on girls he found himself standing off to the side watching it all. 

     Out of habit Seunghyun snatched his phone off of its charger and checked for text messages from girls who "really had fun last night" and wanted to "hang out sometime". But when he looked at his blank screen he remembered that he didn't and girls last night. God, what was happening to him? He couldn't remember the last time he went party-hopping and didn't  anyone. Whatever was wrong it wasn't him, it was this over played high school scene. He was sick and tired of it.  He sighed. He defiantly couldn't wait for this year to end. 

    He got out of bed as stretched as he headed towards his bathroom. He flipped on the light and looked at himself in the mirror. His own deep and intense eyes stared back at him. God, he hoped something would be different this year.

 

     Minzy woke up to the sound of her phone's alarm. She groaned as her hands searched around her pillow for the loudly beeping cellular device. When she found it she reluctantly opened her eyes to turn it off. Truth be told she could have turned the alarm off with her eyes closed. But today was the first day of her Senior year she'd be damned if she missed the bus today. 

     She stood up, the light, and walked to her closet. Just the night before Sandara texted her what she was supposed to wear. Technically Gangnam Academy has uniforms. But other than the skirt, sweater, and blazer, they could wear whatever they want. And Sandara wanted her to wear black wool leggings, her usual converses, and a white headband. Minzy wasn't stupid, she knew why Sandara was doing this. She didn't want Minzy to upstage her. Though that was nearly impossible Sandara liked to make sure Minzy stayed in check. She wanted to make sure she knew no matter how good friends they were, Minzy was beneath her.

    Minzy threw her clothes on to her bed before heading towards her bathroom. She stood there for a while and just looked at her reflection. She was just so... plain. She envied Sandara's prettiness and popularity. Minzy didn't even want to be like her. She just wanted people to notice her like they did Sandara. Maybe this year things will change.

     "Fat ing chance."

 

 

     Jiyong didn't want to wake up. But he knew if he was late he'd get detention. And detention equaled hell to Jiyong. So instead he yelled into his pillow before throwing himself out of bed. , he didn't want to see Seungri. Ever since Jiyong had beaten him up he's been going out of his way to make his life a living hell. It especially didn't help that Seungri lived right next door.

    Joying stood up and ran his hands through his bleached blonde hair. School. School. School. how he hated school. He hated everything for that matter but school was defiantly up there on his list of most hated things. All the kids as Gangnam Academy (or ville High as he liked to call it) were the same. All of them obsessed with grades and their social ranks. All of them like little popularity obsessed leeched trying to the blood of each other all in the name of high school status. All of them ing stupid.

     Jiyong headed to his bathroom and flipped on the light with his middle finger. He looked at himself. Skinny, pale, tired. He reached for the eyeliner pencil sitting on the sink and crudely applied it over and under his eyes. He then took is fingers and rubbed his eyes with them. By the time his fingers were gone he was someone else entirely.

     "Let's show those prissy ers how to start the year off right."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

(A/N: I know the timing in this story is sort of off (in the last Chapter Jiyong was in detention). But I decided it would be better if they met at the beginning of senior year, not at the end of junior year. Just go with it.)