The Reject and the Playboy

We are Young. We are Wreckless. We are Loud.

    " this ," Chaerin said bitterly as she looked around the small dorm she was to call home for the next year. It was the size of a small living room with two beds. One on the left, one on the right. A large dresser was placed next to each one. It was pretty much empty.

     Her parents had shipped her off to Korea. They thought she was getting out of control and decided going back to the 'mother land' was what she needed. Chaerin thought it was all bull. Her parents just wanted to live in their posh pent house without their troublesome daughter ing up their squeaky clean reputation.

   Chaerin threw her suitcase and guitar case on the bed on her right. She hated everything about this. All she wanted was to be back home, sneaking to see a local band play with her boyfriend Tablo, and make out in his van afterwards. She smirked as she walked over to her bed and opened her suitcase. Her parents always hated Tablo.

     Tablo was way older than Chaerin. While she was a junior in High School he was only a year away from being thirty. She loved Tablo... at least she thought she did. He treated her right, gave her booze, and liked all of the bands she liked. But most of all, he had a ing awesome van. It was big and black with tinted windows. A mutilated unicorn was painted on one side while hoards of stickers decked out the other side. The inside had fluffy zebra seat protectors while multicolored bean-bags sat in the open space in the back. Sure it was a little beat up, but man did it catch people's eye.

    Chaerin began to stuff her belongings into the drawers of the dresser by her bed. Awesome van or not, she missed Tablo. Chaerin didn't see the point of her parents sending her off. It was her senior year after all. She couldn't stay here forever.

    "Hi," an overly excited voice from the door way exclaimed. Chaerin turned around. The girl standing at the doorway was staring at her with a huge smile on her face. She wore a red sweater that was tucked into a high waisted black mini-skirt. Her ugly brown Uggs seemed to be bedazzled and two bright pink suitcases by her feet. And last but not least was her ridiculously red hair. 

   "I'm Park Bom. Your roommate," she said in a cherry voice before walking over to Chaerin and embracing her in a huge bear hug. 

    Chaerin stiffened uncomfortably. This was going to be one long year.

 

 

    Choi Seunghyun sighed as he scrolled through his contact list on his phone. It was the last night of freedom before school started and ed his life up again. All he wanted to do was to get drunk, possibly a hot chick, and his night would be golden.  

    Seunghyun grunted and threw his phone aside. None of the girls on his list seemed to interest him right now. Seunhyun threw himself backwards on his bed and closed his eyes. What the was happening to him? His senior year was going to start soon. This was his last year to screw around. Seunghyun felt the feeling creeping inside of him since last year.  

    Boredom.

    Last year started off great. The girls, the parties, the attention. It was all of the things Seunghyun lived-, no, thrived off of. But then after a while the excitement for it all seemed to fade away (except for the girls of course). He seemed to be ing the same girls he ed before. He seemed to go to the same parties he went to before. All of it seemed like some old broken record. Everything seemed to be repeating itself over and over again.

    He thought it would all go away over the summer, but it didn't. Seunghyun once again felt like he was doing the same over and over again. After a while he decided it was high school that was making him feel this way. He'd been going to school with the same people for four years, some even longer than that. Nothing changed, instead things seemed to get stuck in the vicious loop that is high school. He figured all he had to do was weight until senior year passed by. After all, collage had to be much more exciting than this .

   Seunghyun sighed again. All he had to do was wait for this year to end. But until it did, who knows? Maybe something will surprise him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

(A/N: Heyyy guys. This was just a brief introduction of CL and TOP's characters. Minzy and GD nexxttt!!! Anyway I've had this story in my mind and just didn't know how to act on it. Decided that just better throw myself into it head first.)