oNe NighT... oNe DaY...

Living Love

          After the news Sandeul told Baro the place seemed like it got a lot quieter. Sandeul thought Baro would react more like asking how is she or where is she, but he only got straight to the point replies. Without asking, Sandeul told him Suzy's address and told him that he can go if he wants. He's hoping that Baro would go to Suzy's place but Baro just kept working. Sandeul can feel the confused feelings of Baro.

Owner: *closing, took out some soju* So you boys want some drink?

Sandeul: Ahjussi~ stop joking.

Owner: Arraseo... sit down and stay here with me for a little.

Baro: No thanks.. I gotta get home. *leaving*

Owner: Yah! Where's you're manners

Sandeul: Baro-yah..

Baro: *sigh*

Owner: So what's bothering you??

Sandeul: *intrested*

Baro: *silent*

Owner: Okay, you don't have to tell me. Sandeul do you know??.. *sarcastic, looks at Baro*

Baro: *mumble* I haven't told him anything. Biane Jung Hwan-ah...

Sandeul: "It's about time you tell me.. I forgave you long time ago. I think I should be the one saying sorry..." Kwenchana ^-^

Baro: *grabs the bottle and gulped it down*

Owner: Aish~ Kid, I was kidding about you guys drinking. You're not suppose to drink it! I'll let it go this time.. don't tell any one. You two talk~ *left and cleaning up the table*

Baro: *starts talking, drunk* I didn't want you to worry about me and we're not suppose to keep secrets. Biane. I failed being a friend. Every time the conversation comes up I felt guilty not telling you. I also thought that CNU would tell you. Right now, I sound self-fish don't I? You're such a good friend but I also didn't want to give you any problems at that time. You worried so much when I left home and I didn't want to worry you more. *crying*

Sandeul: *chuckled* Don't cry. You're still a good friend. Thank you for worrying. I know you're going to tell me eventually. Ga ja.. Let's take you home. I didn't know you can get this drunk. We're supposed to have are first drink together, but oh well. Now I know not to let you drink.

Baro: *confused, laughing* Forget that I even drunked. *hiccup*

Sandeul: *faces the owner* Ahjussi~ Gamsahabnida.. We'll be leaving first.

Owner: Oh~ Be careful on your way home and don't leave him in the streets!

Sandeul: Like I will do that.. *laughed* Bye. *walking*

Baro: Jung Hwan-ah~

Sandeul: Oh?

Baro: Biene...

Sandeul: I know you are. Stop it already.

Baro: Jung Hwan-ah~

Sandeul: What now??

Baro: She left and went to New York without a word. Jinyoung told me she was leaving. I really want to know why she didn't say anything to me. If I got to the airport and the accident didn't happen, what do you think would've happen? Will I stop her from going? If she really want to go, I wouldn't stop her :/.

Sandeul: It's the past. Right now, do you think you could still go back the way you were?

Baro: I hope.

Sandeul: That's not an answer. It's only yes or no.

Baro: No.

Sandeul: So you don't to get back with her?

Baro: I do, but..... ugh it's confusing. I don't know.

          The rest of their walking was silent but they feel calm and they lost the weight on their shoulders. Baro slept over Sadneul's house because he didn't want his mom to see him drunk. Sandeul's parents was asleep when they came home. In the morning, Baro's so familiar to what Sandeul's room looks like that he didn't even get shock how did he get there. His head was aching and if he doesn't wake up Sandeul and get ready soon, they're really going to be late.

Baro: Jung Hwan-ah~ Get up or we're going to be late. Where did you put my uniform?

Sandeul: *sleepy voice* It's in my closet. Where else would it be..

Baro: I haven't slept over your house for like what. ??

Sandeul: You know... You leave a lot of clothes in my room. My omma even bought a small closet for you.

Baro: G a m s a h a b n i d a~ So where's my uniform?? In my closet or yours?

Sandeul: Mines.

Baro: Why is still in yours?

Sandeul: I don't know.. I'm not the one who transferred the clothes. Probably some of mines are in yours.

Baro: How do you know it's in yours?

Sandeul: Cause obviously it's not mine.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Min's POV

Min: Dae Ryong-ah!! So Ryong!!

Dae Ryong&So Ryong: Mwo!?

Min: Come out of your room and eat breakfast!

Dae Ryong: *coming out of room* You sound like a mom..

So Ryong: Yeah. *buttoning his shirt*

Min: Aish.

          These two... I don't know what they do at night. Always coming home late and sleeping over someone else's house. I'm not even like that in my first year in high school. On my way to pick up these boys, I saw Baro and Sandeul. Baro looks upset and Sandeul looks like.. hmmm how do I say it.. like he heard something he wanted to hear. None of my business. So Ryong and Dae Ryong... the twins. They are very close and some times they talk at the same time. They look the same, think the same, and dress the same. Only their hair is different.

Dae Ryong&So Ryong: *to Min* Pass the eggs please.

Min: *passing the eggs* Would you guys please come home early? I'm tired at night and I don't want to go out.

Dae Ryong: Who told you to pick us up anyways?

Min: If something happens to you guys, who do you think will get in trouble?

So Ryong: Mom and Dad.

Dae Ryong: So what?

Min: Aish, this kid! * almost threw her toast* Just go home a bit early! I'm not asking much! *left the table* You guys clean it up.

So Ryong: -_-; why are you so careless with your words? Now we gotta clean this up.

Dae Ryong: Me!? Why are you blaming me!?

So Ryong: Nevermind. Clean up. We're late.

Baro's POV

          My head hurts, I think I drank the soju. Wait... I didn't say anything I shouldn't have, did I? I just act normally how I do when I'm over Sandeul's house. His mom bought me a closet but I guess his mom still don't know us well when it comes to clothes. I'm happy she's actually taking care of me even though I'm not her son. In Sandeul's house, I'm always treated like their family. After I took a shower, I woke up Sandeul and he looks normal. I guess, I didn't say or do anything serious. Suddenly, while we're eating breakfast he started giggling. Now I have to find out what I did while I was drunk. *sigh* My polo is quite small now.

Baro&Sandeul: *leaving the house* We're leaving.

Sandeul's Mom: Take care.

Baro: So what happened last night?

Sandeul: Nothing special.

Baro: You're hiding something.

Sandeul: You're speak the truth when you're drunk. You spill all the things you're hiding to a certain person or a burden you're carrying.

Baro: o.o What did I tell you?

Sandeul: About Suzy.

Baro: *embarrassed*

Sandeul: I think you should go see her.

Baro: No need. Why would someone want to see someone she left easily...

Sandeul: *sigh* You don't know the reason. It's worth going.

          When we got in the room, we sat down to our normal seats. The bell rang for homeroom and our homeroom teacher announced that we have a new student. Everyone are cheering, girls hoping for it to be a boy and boys hoping for it to be a girl. The teacher calmed the students by telling if it's a girl or a boy. What do you know... it was a guys dream come true and she's also from the states. Well, I am not interested in any girl ever since that day. Sandeul, my best friend, I wonder if he's interested to anybody?


Suzy's POV

          I went to the school's office. I made a special request to be in the same class as my brother. I waited outside the classroom, waiting for the teacher to signal me to come in. I suspect every thing that happens today will not be shocking to me. My oppa doesn't know I'm even here and Gongchan would be shock to see me as his classmate. Almost forgot, Sandeul knows that I'm here. I wonder if he told Baro, hopefully not. I want to surprise him myself. I have too many thoughts in my mind that i didn't even notice the teacher was already calling me. When I came in the room, I couldn't look at my new classmates so I walked facing the teacher. The teacher told me to introduce myself, I was breathing in and out. Right when I was about to speak, I turned around and bowed, "Annyeongha..." right there my words wouldn't come out. I saw Baro at where I thought he would be. It's a habit for me to look at where he would sit, even I sit there. I never thought I would miss him so much. Tears flows out without me knowing. Everybody was looking at me and asking why I was crying. My body autimatically started walking towards him and I couldn't hear any thing but my heart beating. Baro lookes at me like he already knew I was here.

          Well, that's how I thought it would go. My imaginations just went wild with a bunch of dramatic moments. I wish dramas can happen in real life. What actually happened was once I saw Baro, I continued speaking and stuttered at the same time. He didn't even look my way, like he doesn't even care at all that there's a new student. *sigh* He haven't change... and Sandeul still being next to him all the time. I am sitting second to the back, behind me is a girl and to my left is Gongchan. He got moved, my bad.... When it was recess the girl introduced herself to me.

Girl: Hi. My name is Min and that guy to your left is Gongchan. ^-^

Suzy: How come you only introduce him?

Min: A-ah.. That.. I'm only close to Gongchan. .///.

Suzy: Oh. Do you like him? He looks like he does.

Gongchan: Yah! Stop talking.

Min: *to Gongchan* Stop being rude to new students..

Suzy: Yeah... Chan Shik you should be nicer to new people.

Min: You guys know each other?

Suzy: Chan Shik tell her... *puts arms around his neck*

Gongchan: She's my twin sister..

Min: Mwo!? Did I hear that right? You have a twin o.o but you don't look nothing alike...

Gongchan: We're fraternal twins. Wouldn't it be weird if she have my face in hers?

Min: Well that's true... Ok this is so cool. Who else are you sibblings in here?

Gongchan: That's it.

Suzy: You two love birds enjoy yourselves chatting.

          They're so cute. I left them blushing and speechless. I walked towards Baro, while walking towards him I thinked of stuff to "play it cool". *sigh* My mind just totally went blank. Sandeul looks nervous, that just shows he already told him long time ago. Baro pretended like I wasn't here. I squat next to him and looked at him straight in the eyes. I have nothing else to say but there's one thing I wanted do before I left.

 

Min's POV

          I thought he only has a brother. I looked at Gongchan after her sister left us but his eyes kept following her.Gongchan looked nervous when Suzy is walking up to Baro, so I looked to where he's looking. I saw Suzy squating, what a jerk making a girl do that. Or am I misunderstanding something? Then suddenly everyone starts looking at their direction except for Sandeul. I felt myself burning up so I left the room. I stayed by the door for a minute then left. I went to the rooftop since it's the only place a student really can go to. I sat down, leaning against the wall, and fell asleep. When I woke up a someone's jacket is blanketing me. A familiar scent made me start thinking but got me confused since I never really smelled it a bunch of times to get really familiar with the smell. I looked around the rooftop but it's only me up here. I chacked the jacket if there's any name on it but I can only find none. Since I'm really clueless, I folded the jacket and put some thing heavy on the top. Walking down the stairs a thought came up and I ran down to the classroom and started writing on a paper, "Thank you ^-^...". The bell rang when I was about to go back to the rooftop. When class ended, the first thing I did was go to the rooftop. But once I got there the jacket was no longer there. I feel a bit disappointed. I still left the note there and wrote something again, "...for the guy who blanketed me...".

Baro's POV

          Suzy kneeled after staring into my eyes for a few seconds, then hugged me. I'm confused on what to do but for some reason, I don't feel the same any more. It's like... I lost interest. My heart doesn't beat like how it beated 2 years ago. I really don't know how to explain the feeling because I feel like I'm just misunderstanding stuff. I long waited for her hug so I hugged back, but also felt like pushing her away. When she was finished hugging me, I felt like I couldn't breathe and needed air. So I got up and left the room, I went up to the rooftop but there's someone else sitting. It was Min, but I don't know who the hell would sleep outside in a cold weather. She's an idiot. I took off my jacket and blanketed her. You can't leave a person in the cold when you know it. It will be hard to avoid it since you'll feel guilty when they get sick because you saw how she got sick and didn't do anything to prevent it. Wait, like that's my fault... Who said to sleep here??? I went back the to the classroom and I feel happy for some reason.

Jia's POV

          Mwoya? New student already making a scene in her first day. She kinda picked a wrong guy to miess with. It's pretty useless watching this so I looked out in the hall way. Everyone is into watching them but I guess I'm not the only one who's not interested. I saw Min standing by the door for a guess a minute... What's more interesting after that girl Suzy finished hugging him, when she was about to speak he got up and left. Sandeul was comforting her. Even Gongchan got up from his sit and went there. Like seriously, what's going on? I was going to follow Baro but I remember him telling me "Stop following me, and I knew this would happen eventually..", I felt like something's going on between him and Min and I felt a bit jealous.

          Last year, I was a new student and he's the one who have to show me around. I got annoyed because he disappeared with me knowing and him not coming back. I was hearing rumors about him and about all random things. Those rumors was a bit interesting for me so I went following him, since he still have to pay for when he was suppose to be with him . As soon as I heard what I was just doing, I found out I have a crush on a guy over a little rumors. I still hear rumors about him but it's all the same. I did pick up the habit of spreading rumors, even about him. Ever since that day when he finally got annoyed with me, I had a bit break down like a shock. I don't know what happened but I'm pretty sure Min is like me. What's the difference between me and her following him?

          Baro came back without his coat and the chic is back to her seat. Gonchan looks exhausted and seems like he forgot about Min. Sandeul looks disappointed. What are their relationship with her? I know what those five guys's relation but I never heard anything about a girl in their group. Or is she that girl in one of Baro's rumors? When Min got back, it looks like she fell asleep again... I don't know her much but her specialty is falling asleep fast. I asked her how come Suzy looks like she's close to these three guys. She said that Suzy is Gongchan's sister. WHAT!?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! Sorry it took me soooooo long to update..

The first week of January I was preparing for going back to school.

The second week I was planning to type but I wasn't feeling good cuz I had a stomach flu.

The third week again I was planning to type but I got into a car accident. Got a whiplash.

Now this me typing to finish this on my three day weekend.

I would like to see some more comments below.

I really love to read what you guys think of the story.

Thank you for reading and subscribe. ^-^

Enjoy the story and hope you'll still be here for the next update (:

Sorry if this thing is too long. Imma stop talking :p