ReVeaLinG The tRuTh

Living Love

          Gongchan bought a bouquet of flowers with a cake on his way to the airport. He surprised Suzy from behind covering her eyes with his bare hands.  "*change his voice* Guess who's this..". Min laughed, "What the heck~ It's so obvious that it's you.. Who else know that I'm going to be here.." "Oh yeah~ XD Ga ja?" "Mm. You didn't tell anyone right?" "Ne.. I didn't."

Suzy's POV

          It feels good to be back. I did really miss my brothers ^-^. I finally know what my feelings are. It took me two years but hope it's not really long. Well it does sounds long. Those two years in New York was fun but I'm still Korean aren't I? I belong here at my birth place. I can tell Gongchan is going to tell me to sleep in the hotel or something, that's why I asked omma and appa to at least give me a money to rent a place for me. They didn't actually give me money -_- They rented a place for me to stay and they'll be the one paying. I don't know how that'll work but okay. "Chan Shik-ah... omma and appa rented a place for me, would you please take my bags there, because I'm going to visit the grave." "Grave!? Who died??" "You're going to know soon... *smiles*" "Kay then. Be careful. You haven't been to Korea for so long. Call me if you get lost ;P" "I think I'm good, my brain is still fresh..". When I arrived at the grave, I looked for the place where my parents told me they are buried in. My tears just started flowing once I found it. I haven't cried this much for so long. "Omma~ Appa~ I'm finally here.. I'm doing good. Kwenchanaseo?~ I asked Chan Shik to buy this for me *put down the flower*. I'm sorry it took me so long to visit you....."

----------~~Baro & Suzy's Childhood Memo~~---------

          Ever since Suzy and Baro were in elementary they've always been together. They are only "school buddies". Since they know each other so well but not where they live to be able to hangout and stuff you can't do when you're a kid. Then can only hangout in school. Suzy decided to invite Baro to come over her house to show him some of her stuff, especially her puppy. To Baro, that day was unforgettable.. that was the day he got into so much trouble for suddenly disappearing after school. Suzy know that Baro like puppies so much, all kids does. That day, Baro also met her whole family her parents, Jinyoung, and Gongchan. He bacame friends with them. Baro wondered why is Suzy and Gongchan the same age, Jinyoung answered "They're fraternal twins, at least that's what my mom said." "What is that?" "They're twins but they don't look-alike" "Ahh~". Jinyoung describes Baro and Suzy as childhood lovers, which they are.

---------~~Suzy's Childhood Memo~~---------

Jinyoung's POV

          Waaahhh~ I'll have another sibbling, just like Gongchan ^-^. Hope they will get along well. *eyes twinkling* I'll work hard protecting my dongsaengs *on fire* no one is going to lay a finger on them!! I'm so excited >< too bad Gongchan won't be able to remember the day she comes to our family, neither she would. "Jin Youngie.. Don't tell her or your brother that she's adopted. Arraseo?" "Mm. But omma, wae?" "It's not that I think Chan Shik wouldn't be able to accept her or anything but Suzy's parents are a really close friends of ours and we owe them a lot. She can't know about them until she's old enough. *talks to herself* It's the only thing we could help them with. I can't believe such terrible accident could happen and the poor child is left. *sigh, looks at Jinyoung* Jin Youngie pretend that she's your blood related sister and forget that she's adopted. Don't speak a word about her being adopted, yaksok?" Confusing but okay "Yaksok. *happy*".

---------~~Two Years Ago~~---------

          It's not long until the kids starts to have feeling for others, being in love. Jinyoung kept his promise of not speaking a word about her being adopted but he starts to have feelings for Suzy. To his eyes Suzy keeps getting prettier each day. No matter how much he think of her as his sister, the fact that she's not related to him somehow gives him hopes. Suzy and Baro offcially started dating. Actually, if you look into their childhood, they've always been more like a couple than best friends. Just like what Jinyoung described them. Baro and Suzy made a promise that they'll always be together no matter what happens. That's like saying they'll marry each other already and live happily ever after. Sounds silly, right? Of coarse those things don't happen in reality. At least that's what they tell us when we're kids.

          Suzy starts falling for Gongchan, she doesn't feel the same with Baro anymore. Suzy told Jinyoung, because she doesn't know what to do anymore. Things starts to get complicated, Suzy and Baro got into more arguement and Jinyoung doesn't really know how to handle the situation about Suzy liking Gonchan since he himself is in love with her and is now confused what's the right thing to do. Jinyoung ended up telling their parents and they decided to take Suzy with them to New York. Over there is when they finally told Suzy the truth about her real parents, she can decide if she wants to stay and be an official member of their family. They persuaded her there, like telling them it's their duty and they don't want to upset her parents, stuff like that. She left Baro without a word because they immediately left the next day. Jinyoung told her to at least say good bye to Baro before leaving but she told him not say a word to him. Jinyoung knows that she still have some feelings for him. A little arguement is healthy for a relationship, right? It can't always be perfect. He never thought that his parents would actually send her away. Jinyoung thought it isn't right to just leave without a word so he told Baro. Baro went running to the airport, but on his way he got a phone call from his dad but a different person is speaking to him.

Stranger: Are you close to this person's cell phone owner?

Baro: Ne. Nuguseyo?

Stranger: Ah~ How are you related to him?

Baro: I'm his son, but who are you?

Stranger: Ne. I'm one of the paramedics. Your dad got into a car accident.

Baro: Ne? *shocked* What hospital is he going to be in?

Paramedic: Seoul National University Hospital

Baro: Ne, gamsahabnida. *confused* Ahjussi please turn to Seoul National University Hospital

          Baro found his mother crying outside the emergency room. The doctor came out of the emergency room with a bad news. Baro totally went blank that he disappeared, making everyone worried. He forgot about his mom being alone and needing him most at this situation, but he couldn't face his mom with him looking like a wimp. Him being selfish caring what he will look like if he approach in front of his mom looking like that, he his reasons. He did came back the day they're going to bury his dad and he did felt embarrassed for suddenly disappearing. He did get in trouble but they were just glad that nothing happened bad to him. Baro didn't cry ever since then.

          The hyungs help Baro look for jobs since Baro kept pestering them. Jinyoung and CNU didn't want to make him work at that age but they have no choice since they can't really help him and his mom. The hyungs won't tell his mom about what he's doing but CNU wants to know why exactly he's acting like this, even dyed his hair. "Yah~ Sun Woo, you're mom will be upset if she finds out your getting a job. I know you're trying to help her with the payments and all but she wouldn't want her only son having too much worries. Also.. what's the point of you dying you're hair blonde -_- are you turning stupid?" "Dong Woo-hyung just help me this one time and if you do help me, I'll tell you every details you want. It's not like I'm asking a lot. Also Jin Young hyung knows too why even bother asking me? *oopps*" "Yeah~ I would've, but isn't it better to hear from the person experiencing it." "Aish.. Whatever~ But are you going to do it or not??" "I'll do it but not because of the story but I'll sincerely help you." " D:< Why make this conversation long then!?"..

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sandeul's POV

          I was walking home alone since Baro have to go to work and Jinyoung-hyung and CNU-hyung left to hangout out with their other friends. I also have no idea where Gongchan is. I don't feel like going home but I really have no any idea where to go. I'm going to Baro's work place then, I'm going to help so we could hangout :b. When I came to the shop, it's all packed and Baro...

Baro: Yah~ What took you so long?? I know you're here to help because you're bored. Go and take orders.

Sandeul: How do you know if I'm not here as a customer..

Baro: You only come when we're about closing.

Sandeul: Okay, you win. *starts working*

           When we were walking home, something unexpected happened. It just have to happen today. Baro and me exchange on delivering food, so when I went delivering food to this apartment. I saw Suzy O.O. When she saw me, she's all huggy, if that's a word, she asked me to come in but I couldn't since I have to get back. She told me not to tell anyone where she is. So she's been hiding at this place all this time!!?? O.o What the heck is going on!? When I got back the shop, it's almost closing time. Since I didn't promise anything, I told Baro that I saw Suzy.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guyzzzz! Sorry it took me so long to update.

I was enjoying my break while it lasts.

*sigh* Also it was kind of hard for me to write this chapter since I don't really have any idea what to write.

While searching for a picture of B1A4 for my main image, I saw this edited pic of them with Suzy.

So I was like I don't I just search their name and Suzy, since Suzy is the only girl in the story.

I saw that they just like had a CF together XD

Anyways.. ^-----^ Enjoy this chapter. Sorry that it's short.