SuSpiCiouS HapPenNingS

Living Love

          "My name is Lee Jung Hwan. Call me Sandeul. Gamsahabnida" Once Sandeul finish presenting himslef, Baro and Sandeul immediately try to leave. Min saw them crawling quietly behind her. Baro can see the shock look of Min, so she shushed on her before she could say anything and quickly left.

Baro: *sigh* Jung Hwa-ah~ What would I do without you?

Sandeul: *puts hands on Sun Woo's shoulder* I should be asking you that.

Baro: Ga ja.

*They walk together shoulder by shoulder*

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

           Meanwhile, Min is sitting thinking endlessly. "Did I just let him get away with it? What the hell is the matter with me? Wait! It's not like the teacher's not going to notice.... Pfft. The last thing I need to know they have a fake stuffed toy that look like them sitting on their chair." Looks over to Baro's seat, "*sigh* Good. At least they're not that stupid."

Teacher: ...Min...Min-ah~... Student Min! *threw an eraser at Min*

Min: *stood up angrily* Who threw that!? DX Not funny.

Teacher: It is for us, pay attention next time.

Min: *embarrassed* Ne, cheasongheyo. *sits back down* "Saengnim... *raises hand* may I go to the health room?

Teacher: Wae? Are you not feeling well?

Min: My stomach doesn't feel good.

Teacher: Arraseo. You're excused.

          Min hurriedly came out of the room and went looking for Baro. She looked out the window and saw his yellow hair. She also saw Sandeul and two sunbaes with him. Min ran out of the school and hid behind the bush, spying on Baro. 'This is wrong.... I shouldn't be spying him. If I want to know something, I should ask. No! It's embarrassing enough. I mean, I'm not even close to him. AHHH!~ I must be going crazy! *closing eyes, shaking head*

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

          Baro heard a noise behind the bush, 'Is someone stalking me now!? Hah! In my dreams. Maybe that person is just crazy and talks to herself. *lol-ing*' Suddenly, he saw a familiar pink bow. He wants to check it out to see if it was Min following him, but he thought it might be just someone else who has a same bow as her.

Baro: Jin Young-hyung~ Can we go already?

Jinyoung: Whoa. Excited today are yah?

Baro: Aniyo. Just it's been awhile I hangout with my hyungs.

Jinyoung: *laughing and nudging Dong Woo* First time hearing this from you.

CNU: *heol* You just want to get outta here -.- Don't worry, ga ja.

*walked out of school all together*

Baro: Jin Young-hyung..

Jinyoung: Oh. ??

Baro: Chan Shik-ah kwenchanaseo?

Jinyoung: Mm. Ne, He's okay.

Sandeul: Wae? Did something happen?

CNU: Chan Shik-ah got sent to the hospital and had a surgery. That's why he isn't here today.

Jinyoung: He's okay now though.

Sandeul: That's good. Since we have nowhere to go, why don't we visit him at the hospital??

Jinyoung: Arraseo.

*arrived at the hospital*

Gongchan: *really happy* Hyung!~ Chingu-yah!~ I miss you guys T-T

Jinyoung: Kwenchana? Are you feeling okay?

Gongchan: Ne hyung, I'm feeling fine.

Baro: I skipped school just for you. Now don't you dare put it to waste.

Gongchan: Then you shouldn't have skipped anyways -.- pfft. Blaming something to me when you're the one who made the choice.

*Baro and Gonchan making angry eye contact*

Sandeul: Stop it. Cha Sun Woo you shouldn't be fighting with patients and Gong Chan Shik you know he's always joking around like that.

CNU: I agree with Jung Hwan. You two should start growing up.

Baro and Gonchan: Stop nagging.

Jinyoung: You guys should be brothers... You guys are so alike ^^;

Gongchan: Hyung~ ><

Jinyoung: Arraseo.~ Arraseo.~ Well we gotta go. You still need rest.

Gongchan: Mmmm.

Baro: *did their hand shake* Take it easy. Come back soon bro.

Sandeul: *pats Chan Shik's head* Bye ^^

CNU: Take care dongsaeng-ah. Ga ja.

*They left the hospital*

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

          Min went to follow Baro and finally realize where him and his friends are going when they arrived. She wondred why are they in the hospital. She still kept following him until she has to stop since they went into a room. She sat on the chair two doors away from the room they went in. Min fell asleep on the chair forgetting about what she's doing. Someone patted her shoulder's trying to wake her up.

Min: *eyes opened wide, looked next to her* Chaesongheyo..

Stranger: What's there to be sorry about?

Min: Was I snoring loud? *embarrassed*

Stranger: You snore?? Hahaha don't worry you didn't. You just looked uncomfortable. *smiling widely at her* Did you come here to visit someone 'cause it doesn't look like your here for that.

Min: *blushed* Ne, it's a long story. Nuguseyo?

Stranger: Hahaha my name is Gongchan.

Min: My name is Min. Nice to meet you.

Gongchan: Nice name.^^ Why don't you tell me about that story of yours since you don't look busy.

Min: I kinda am. I'm waiting for someone. Do you want me to help you back to your room?

Gongchan: Ummm sure. My room is two doors down. Just over there.

Min: *shock* Did someone come by your room?

Gongchan: Ne, they left.

Min: Since when?

Gonchan: Hhhmmm.. Like 23 minutes ago.

Min: *slouch back her chair, sigh*

Gongchan: Min-ssi. Is something wrong?

Min: Aniyo. So let me take you to your room then.

*Pushed the wheelchair to his room*

Gongchan: I can do it from here. Ummm.. *nervous*

Min: Ne??

Gongchan: Nothing. Never mind.

Min: Just say it. ><

Gongchan: Can you please come visit me again when you have time and tell me that long story? ^////^

Min: o///o I'll try.

Gonchan: *happy* see you soon then.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

          Gongchan went inside his room and grabbed his chest. 'Why is my heart beating so fast? I can't breath.' He went to drink some water and went to bed. He can't get his mind staight and sat up. He doesn't even know what's he trying to think about. "AHHH!~ *put his face to the pillow* being in the hospital is so boring!!! I wanna get outta here already TT^TT"

         When Gongchan went in to his room, Min walked wondering where Baro is. She went outside and her stomach growled at her. She checked the time and it's time for lunch already. She walked to Mcdonalds and saw Baro then went hiding again. Baro heard someone talking again and saw the same bow. He got annoyed and couldn't let it go so he went to where the sound came from. He saw Min, her eyes closed and holding her stomach saying "Don't tell me you're hungry. You're not hungry. Just wait for him to leave and you'll eat. Come on. Just shush for a while.". Baro stared at her until she open her eyes.

Min: Holy sh** when did you get here? *scared*

Baro: You hungry? *sincerely asking*

Min: Ani.

Baro: *dragged her with him* Stop being stubborn. I heard you talking by yourself. My treat.

Min: *confused* Why are you doing this?

Baro: Just think of it as a sorry for what happened this moning.

Min: Mianhada :/ I went following you.

Baro: I know. You heard a rumor about me didn't you?

Min: Wait. You know? How? *did not hear about the rumor part*

Baro: I saw your pink hair bow behind the bush but I wasn't sure if it was you, then I saw you sleeping at the hospital. I thought you wouldn't be able to follow us. *ordering* Can I get four cheese burger with drinks. *looks at Min* What do you want?

Min: Can I get the same thing?

Baro: *faces the register* One more for her.

Register: Ne. The order will be ready in a few. Please wait at the pick-up line, gamsahabnida.

*walked to the pick-up line* *awkward silence*

Baro: *serious* Those rumors aren't true so don't worry and stop following me. *takes the order, handed Min's food*

Min: Wait. Can I at least eat with you? I don't want to eat alone.

Baro: *thinks for a while* No, but you can Sit to another table next to us.

Min: Arraseo. I gave you enough trouble.

Baro: Not really trouble, but seeing you just annoys me right now. *walks away*

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

          Baro sat down on the table and looked at where Min was sitting. He really didn't want to bother with her no matter what. His friends can see that look in his eyes once again.

Sandeul: Sun Woo kwenchana?

Baro: Mm.

Jinyoung: You still think of her?

Baro: Just eat and please change the topic.

Jinyoung: Arraseo.

*They look at each other*

CNU: *whispered to Jin Young* I guess it happened again.

Jinyoung: *whispered back, sigh* Hope it doesn't.

Sandeul: *feeling bad for his bestfriend* So how's the food? *to Baro*

Baro: Taste like food. What did you expect ;b

*Conversation went on with laughter*

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm back lolz ;P I'll never be gone.

I'm so dead tired and trying to finish it last night but yeah got K.O

I think I'll stick to POV's because I notice I kept going back to 1st peroson -__-

Hope you guys enjoy Chapter 3 ^-^ and will still be reading it. I hope ._.