pAnDoRa's bOx

Living Love

Min's POV

          After meeting with everyone, we all decided to call the police and report him as missing even if his mom has to find out. We didn't want to make her worry, but what kind of mother wouldn't want to know happened to her child. The only family she has left. Due to lack money, since she always sends most her earned of the money to Baro, she cannot come back to Korea. She cried over the phone and pleading us to find him right away. We felt deeply apologetic that we did not notice that he left. Some us couldn't look for him with us due to work but the police called us later on telling us that they had found him at the hospital. As soon as everyone heard the news, we all ran over to the location without any hesitation. All I wish is for him being okay. CNU told me he'll be fine and stop worrying since he is in the hospital. Sandeul has been clumsy. Overall, everyone was worried. When we finally arrived at the hospital, we saw him sleeping resting.

          Baro was involved in an accident, which is the reason for the fast response on finding him. CNU went to talk to the doctor in charge and after speaking with the doctor, CNU stood still from where he was standing while he was talking to the doctor. Everyone gathered around him, including me, worried and preparing our hearts for a bad news. Only to hear something we did not expect.

CNU: *let out a big sigh*

Jinyoung: Stop joking around.

CNU: Sorry...

Min: *starts crying*

Jia and Fei: *comforting Min*

Gongchan: *hugged Suzy who was shocked and relieved*

CNU: But as the doctor said, it was just a minor accident and it should not affect his daily life. *soft smile toward Fei*

Fei: Well, tell me when he wakes up because I got to go back to my job. I ran during my shift. But I'm happy this turned out well. Oppa, are you going to stay here?

CNU: I'll drop you off. I need to go too.

Sandeul: I'll go too. *dragging everyone with him except Min*

Suzy: *turning around* But I wanna see him wake up.

Gongchan: *getting the clue, drags Suzy* Let's go~

Suzy: *sad* Arraseo.

Jinyoung: Should I stay and help out. *Got the evil glares* Or maybe not.

Min: *clueless* Wait! But--

Jia: *smiles* Fighting!! Tell us when he wakes up!! We'll inform his mom so you take care of him for us.

          Oh great! Now I'm all alone... *stares at Baro and fixes his hair* I'm glad you're okay.

Baro's POV

           I feel a bit light headed. Am I in the hospital? Ah~ That's right. I got into some accident. Mm? I feel something on my hand. *Lifts his head* Ah. It's Min. Why is she here? Where are the others?

Baro: Min-ah... *shakes Min*

Min: *jumps up and starts fixing herself* Ommo ommo ommo. Aish. Mianhe.. *embarassed*

Baro: *laughs* Calm down. Where's the others?

Min: *totally ignored him and furious* YAH! Eodi-- *sighs*

Baro: *freaked out*

Min: *starts crying* I should've noticed. Where have you been...? *sits and cries on his bed*

Baro: *pats her head* Mianhe. I needed some time to think.

Min: *hits him on his shoulders* Everyone was worried. How can you suddenly not contact anyone for weeks? If you're having problems you could've talked to us, even if it's not me, rather than bottling up your problems to yourself.

Baro: *softly smiles* It's not a big deal. It's a fight against myself.

Min: *stares at Baro*

Baro: *leaning towards Min*

Min: *turns her head away from him* What are you doing?

Baro: *not replying*

Min: *not facing him* You don't even like me?

Baro: *sighs and turns her head forcefully and kissed her* I wouldn't do this to someone I do not have feelings for. *presses his forehead against Min*

Min: *shocked but smiling*

          Thanks for loving me all these years. It's been hard on you. Thank you for waiting for the selfish me. You must be tired. It's like you casted a spell on me because the more I saw you, the more I'm expecting to see you. I didn't want to admit it but you really got me hooked, like an addictive drug to my heart. I just couldn't get you off my mind. Saranghae*kisses Min's forehead*

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for being patient with my story.

I hope you're not mad about the ending.

I know it's pretty cringe-y.

I don't know how I came up with this ending.

Maybe I just watch too much Korean dramas. Lmao.

It's actually cheesy for me.

Yes. This is CHEESY! O_O

Lol. Again thank you for keeping updates with my story.

I'm sorry if you do not like the ending.

I tried my best.