CNU&Fei;~~

Living Love

          2 years ago, when Baro and Suzy broke up CNU and Sandeul went to comfort Baro. Since Baro was still holding a grudge at Jinyoung. At that time they went to where CNU always goes. By some weird fate, Fei always goes to that same place too. They're both a regular costumer in that place.

Fei: Oh? Annyeong. *greets CNU*

CNU:  Ne. Annyeong.

Fei: How are you doing? I see you brought different faces for the first time.

CNU: Ah~ *points at Baro then Sandeul* This is Baro and Sandeul.

Fei: Ara. *smiles at both Baro and Sandeul*

Baro: Annyeonghaseyo Fei-noonim.

Sandeul: How do you know me? *to Fei*

Fei: *laughs* I was really curious about Baro so I asked Min, I heard you're Baro's bestfriend.

Sandeul: *creeped out face*

CNU: So you're Min's sister?

Baro: They are and noona... That's just creepy.

Fei: Mianhe. You were such a cutie when I saw you. Don't worry I have a boyfriend. I'll leave you guys to talk. *leaves*

Sandeul: Ya ya ya~You like her don't you? I can see it in your face.

CNU: *blush* Ani. She has a boyfriend.

Baro: Tough luck bro.

          CNU was in love at first sight with Fei. He noticed that Fei always come in that place at a certain time, kind of creepy but he couldn't help it. He thought she was the most beautiful woman she ever saw. One day, CNU saw Fei crying. He sat with her and asked if there was something wrong. Of course Fei didn't say it since he was still a stranger even though she knows that he's Baro's friend. Even with CNU's knowledge of what is her thoughts about him being creepy even though he's Baro's friend. I don't think you would tell a stranger your problem. So CNU tried to get close to her. CNU took her to places to cheer her up. It worked, he was proud and all and Fei thought he wasn't that bad so she trusted him and told him what really happened. "I just got dumped...", CNU was having mixed feelings, he felt bad but also happy now that he gets a chance. Though he didn't show his happiness and lended his shoulder when she burst out crying. After that day, they both start to hangout a lot. They went to places where couples normally go to. Then comes the d-day for CNU. They went on a drive and stoped at this huge water fountain...

CNU: *yells* WANG FEI FEI!!!~

Fei: Mwoya~~ *embarrassed*

CNU: To be honest, ever since I saw you we met a few times in that same place in that same time. Right now, is that time.*shows the time* Ever since I noticed that, I start to come on that same time just to see you. *opens the trunk with balloons coming out*

Fei: *shocked and speechless*

CNU: I know this like way too much but will you go out with me?

Fei: *big smile* Yes~ yes.. I will.

          CNU's worries about her answer disappeared. Now he has new things to worry about. Fei looks at a lot of guys which makes CNU worry sometimes, but he knows that Fei wouldn't do such thing. Fei really loves being CNU even though they argue quite a lot, but that's what make them stronger and understand each other.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for a long update guise..

Because my dad's laptop broke, me and him had to share laptop and I only have time to do my homework. 

I honestly find the "asking out" part cheesy but I always wanted one so...

If that thing can't happen to real life might as well write it.

Sorry this isn't as long as the other chapters:/

Hope it wasn't much of a long wait.

I'll try to update as much as possible(:

Thanks for waiting^-^