cHaNge oF heArTs, JiA anD sAndeuL's conFesSioN

Living Love

----------------------------3 years later----------------------------

           They're finally at their senior year, more mature and they know what they want. Even at this year, they end up being in the same class again. Baro and Suzy , Sandeul and Jia end up together, Gongchan lost hope and have a crush on a popular girl in their class. On the other hand, Jinyoung got over Suzy and now have a girlfriend. Everyone changes, not everything stayed the same.

 

           Baro and Suzy aren't together anymore. It didn't work out that well. Though they are still friends and didn't let the past ruin their relationship. Sandeul and Jia went out eventually. It took Sandeul so long to realize his own feeling that he almost lost his chance with Jia. They're so meant to be. Min still is in love with Baro. She tried giving up like Jia because she thinks that Baro will never look at her, but she couldn't so she just watched him always next to him, supporting him when he's sad. They became really close friends. Gongchan supports them without telling. He knows that he wouldn't have a chance with Min, so rather than blaming someone. He made a decision to just let her be happy and support her. And not too long ago that he fell for someone.

           Jinyoung and Gongchan's parents lives in Korea again. Suzy doesn't live with them anymore. Though his parents still takes care of her. It was hard at first but they got used to it. Jinyoung's parents got more upset the fact that Jinyoung decided move out, but they understood since he's already in college.

---------------------------------2 years ago-------------------------------

            Jinyoung and Baro had a big fight about Suzy. Baro found out that Jinyoung likes Suzy. Telling Jinyoung to give up and  that it's messed up to like their own sister, an information slipped out. Getting eveyone all shocked and awkward. Baro became more upset when he found out the reason why Suzy left to go study at the states. After that fight, their relationship became awkward and so they broke up. Jinyoung apologized to both of them and them telling Jinyoung that it really doesn't matter and what happened already happened, he shouldn't feel guilty. His relationship with Baro was still good and they shook off that issue and leave it behind them.

           As always they still hangout together. Fei hung out with Min and her friends for the first time after she was dumped by her boyfriend. She didn't let that get her and spent her time there because she noticed that everytime Min comes home she's always happy. Min didn't like that she hung out with them but she enjoyed it anyways and she understood. Well Fei got along with them easily. The second time she went to hangout with them, she met Jinyoung and of course... with CNU. The three of them started to hangout since they go to the same college. As time went by CNU and Fei are dating. Jinyoung always being the third wheel, Fei introduces her bestfriend to him and they got along and they too went out.

            Baro, Gongchan, Sandeul, Jia, and Suzy, just five of them always go to the karaoke. Sometime CNU and the others go too. One time, Jia brought a guy with her and it was a mess. To Jia, she thought it's time to give up because she think that he has no total intetion on getting together with her since he acts like that to all girls. Sandeul got jealous anf everyone knows except Jia and the atmosphere was really awkward. He pulled Jia out out the room.

Sandeul: Why did you bring him here, making it all weird?

Jia: Why do you care? It's none of your business.

Sandeul: What do you mean none of my business?

Jia: *tearing* You really don't know? *snickered* I was wasting my time waiting for you and--- *shocked and shut eyes really tight*

Sandeul: *tilted head fast and close to Jia's lips* I'm sorry it took me a long time to make a confession, I like you, a long time ago, it's just it took me too long to get my heart functioning right and realize the person I like is in front of me. *kisses Jia*

Jia: *blushes* Since when did you like me?

Sandeul: Does that matter? You accept me to be your boyfriend right?

Jia: Babo. Of coarse, I didn't wait for nothing. It was so hard to get you to confess when--... *bites lips*

Sandeul: Mwo?

Jia: *Nervous laugh* Minahe. *scared* Please don't get mad. Min actually suggested this plan. Actually, I've been trying to make you jealous and this is what Min came up with. I wanted to give up on you but I couldn't, I at least want to know if I have a chance. I originally didn't---

Sandeul: *cuts off Jia* Araseo, araseo. Kwenchana, as long as I finally have you by my side. If you hadn't done that, I would've never realize what's important to me now. *smiles*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------<3

Hey~

I'm back.

So sorry I haven't updated for a long time.

It's just that I've been busy. I was going to post during my summer vacation but saddly, I decided to go summer school to go advance a class.

Then since my summer was short, I enjoyed  it to the fullest.

Now I'm stuck in my hell year (hating my school a lot right now *hmph*) My grades are failing so I decided " it"

Well, I hope you enjoy this chapter. This one is suppose to be a long chapter but I decided since I finished the confession when I logged on, I'm going to keep it that way. lol

I might write about  how CNU and Fei ended up together for the next chapter idk.

Sorry again guys. Enjoy x3