LoVe TriaNgLeS

Living Love

-------------------->>Time Goes By<<--------------------

Sandeul's POV

          Min and I finally hanged out. I got closer to her after I talked to her on that day about Baro. I'm also getting close to Jia little by little, well for me it is. I don't know about her. Sun Woo and Min didnt get along for the first few times we hanged out. They eventually calmed down and got along, though they do still ague and tease each other. They're like a bickering couple. Talking about couple, good news is that Baro and Suzy got back together. Baro seems happy. There's a lot of things that happened. I feel like we have a family of friends, Sun Woo, Suzy, Chan Shik, Min, Jia, and sometimes the hyungs hangs out with us. Every day is always fun for me when everyone is there.

Min's POV

          *Really happy* These past few days I've been hanging out with new friends. Baro and I got along and it's pretty fun joking around with him. Gongchan and me... I still don't know what I feel about him, but no worries. It's better to take my time to put the pieces of puzzles together. Jia... she looks like she's enjoying spending time with Sandeul. One day, Jia kept going on and on about him (it made me nuts) and I think Sandeul's pretty slow noticing that she's totally in to him. Hope they get together.^^ Then there's that time my heart dropped and my body felt awkward and weird. Sandeul told me Baro and Suzy got back together, I should be happy. I mean, I'm not even close to the guy nor I even like him. I think my brain got the wrong information and made my body react to it, so I ignored it. I smiled but it just suddenly felt heavy.

So Ryong and Dae Ryong

          (Dae Ryong) Min-noona's been leaving the house everyday. She usually stays at home, guess she found friends she could hangout with. Now she'll understand why we come home late. (So Ryong) Yep, she comes home late these past few weeks. She also sometimes brings her friend over our house. (Dae Ryong) Who ends up sleeping over because she's too lazy to go home or something. (Dae Ryong&So Ryong) *agreeing* She's quite annoying. She talks non stop and more things to complain about her. (So Ryong) I don't know why this sister of mine can't bring home a normal girl. (Dae Ryong) Well, we're pretty sure Fei-noona really like Jia. (So Ryong&Dae Ryong) So many noonas!!!! =_=

Fei's POV

          Min brought a friend with her that I actually got along with and can girl-talk with. She's really fun to talk with. Jia and I talked about past boyfirends and who we like right now. Min won't even talk about that with me, she won't share a single thing about her love life. She's still my sister though and I'm always here to help. I didn't say that if I can change sibbling I would trade her. *Laghing* I'm talking non-sense right now.. *sigh* But jia's really cool. Her life story, I got to say, it's sadder than ours. I got to know what my sister Min is like from her. I can see she has fallen for Baro. <3 So cute!! ><

Jia's POV

          Before I knew it, I was over Baro long time ago. That feeling when I saw him with Min... I was just jealous because he told me to back off but not her. Who cares!? That's the past now. I feel really thankful to Min that she brings me with her everytime she hangs out with Baro and his friends. If she hadn't brought me her then I wouldn't have met Sandeul. He's such a total cutie and I can't believe I didn't notice that long time ago. I don't care how long he takes to make a move, as long as he won't like any girl. I tell Min about everything me and Sandeul talks about. I come over, well, I sleep over her house after we always hang out with Sandeul and them. So I got to meet her unnie and dongsaengs. I was so shock the first time I saw them 'cause the dongsaengs didn't come home the same time. So when I saw the other one come in, I'm like "...d-didn't you just...??...What?...". It's embarrassing, I didn't know they were twins. Her sister, really cool. She's friendly and nice, I wish I have a sister. Then her parents came home, looks sweet and nice. The family treated me so nicely, I wish my were too.

Baro's POV

          It really felt like their my own family when I hanged out with them. It's okay to have a family the one you always fight with, one that is your bestfriend, one like a dongsaeng, hyung, etc.. I got back with Suzy. At first I was hesitant, but everyone can see that I want to get back with her. I guess for me... loving her... she already marked my heart and could not be erased. It's like carved in there, somewhere hiding deep. Okay, I was a bit exggerating there. She made feel those hurt that I never thought I would experience. She makes me calm, happy, confuse, angry, and blah blah blah in those relationship. I was hesitant because I don't know if I'll be feeling the same like we did the first. I know it will be different but it's worth a try. I think I'm going crazy!! In my mind, since I know it wouldn't be the same. The first thing I thought of was that, "I'm ready to get hurt.".

Suzy's POV

          It was really hard to make Baro date me again. The first time I asked him and got rejected, it was like a headache for my brain. I'm thinking, "He got over me!", "Is it really going to end like this?", "Why would he want me back anyways..", "Does he like someone else?", "Maybe I really hurt him, making it hard to accept me back" and, "I'm a sore eye to him!". Those ridiculous things kept going on and on on my head. Well, I went asking him until I get sick of it. I know he got annoyed but it was really worth a try. I eventually said yes. Sun Woo and I went where we always go to when we dated before. But one thing for sure is that, I can tell that he's still confused with his feelings. I can't blame him. Okay, I sound so selfish. I just really want him back and it's not like I forced him. Hope his feelings for me are the same as mines. :/

Jinyoung's POV

          Chan Shik sometimes asks me to go with him whenever he hangsout with his "friends". I thought it would be just like him, Baro, and Sandeul like always. I was wrong. There's these two girls with them and Suzy. The other one looked familiar, like I think I've seen her before somewhere. I'm not sure. :/ Then one day I think someone drop a 1000 lb. on me. I heard the news between the new couple, Sun Woo and my nowhere-related-to-me sister. I'm happy for them... a little bit. 3

CNU's POV

          During the past few weeks, Jin Young and I hanged out with the new people. It really shocked me how it suddenly changed from only three of them to six of them. Also, they're girls. O.o I'm not a really social person so I was just observing them. Sun Woo doesn't act like himself, Suzy is on the love bubble, Chan Shik kept looking at Min, Min.. well I dont really know.. I can't really explain, Jung Hwan is very confuse about something, and Jia is flirting with Jung Hwan. I can see there's a lot of complications in the atmosphere. I gotta stop being a loner so I can stop this observing habit. *smh*

Gongchan's POV

          I really did not expect for Min to get close to Jung Hwan that quick. I felt like these past times we hangout seemed long. Ever since Sun Woo and Suzy got back together, Min's always off to spaece. If not then arguing withh Sun Woo. Min and I did had a conversation but I feel like I still don't know her yet. I got to know about her feelings about Sun Woo since all she talks about with me is him. Is it just me or am I misunderstanding what her feelings really are? In love? Or hate? Which is it!? I already know but I'm still hoping. I wish you'd tell me you don't like him like that. I wish... *frustrated*

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yay! Chapter 9!

I really wanted for every character her to like get together.

Did it take me long to update? ;b

I really make the chapters long unlike the first two chapters since I put it up on the same day.

I was really trying my best to update as fast as I can,

But I'm starting to have a hard time continuing the story.

Hope you guys enjoy this one.

Dont foget to subscribe and don't be scared to leave a comment ^-^

See you guys soon!! <3