A Day In EXO-M's House

Angels vs. Vampires, We Hate Them Both... Or Do We?

Chapter 7

A Day In EXO-M's House

 

-(Yue Yin's POV)-


I felt a hand shake my shoulder slightly, I groaned and whacked it away. Falling into a slumber again. 'What time is it?... ehh, whatever. I'm tired... it's probably like 4 am or something...Whoever was trying to wake me up is gonna have a difficult time... Mwahah..... . . . . ' I rolled around the bed, bumping into Yi Han. Wait... if Yi Han isn't trying to wake me up who is?... My eyes shot open. I sat straight up with a bed head, drowsy eyes - I probably looked horrible.
 

"YOU'RE FINALLY AWAKE!...you have a bed head ahaha~" Tao laughed at me, I glared at him. STUPID HEAD PANDA, I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU'RE THE SAME AGE AS ME..... Aw , I probably have morning breath too. I WANNA GO BACK TO SLEEP! I can't though... I'm not sleepy anymore... the bed is so comfy though... I can't believe this wasn't just a dream... WHY?! I miss home huhu.....
 

"Where's the bathroom?" I asked, trying not to open my mouth so much.
 

"Ooh, go left then straight down the hall, to the right - it's the 3rd door," he said. I nodded and walked to the bathroom. I rubbed my eyes and yawned as I opened the door--
 

"AHH! WHAT THE HELL?!" Chen jumped, when I opened the door. I dunno whats wrong with this banana head, he's just washing his face... crazy moron. I stared at him with sleepy eyes, walking in and pushing him out the bathroom.
 

"Y-Yah! How can you just push someone out of the bathroom like that?!" He asked behind the locked door.
 

"WELL, LEARN HOW TO LOCK THE DOOR YOU STUPID BANANA HEAD!!" I shouted, then started getting ready for the day.


~~~Back In Yi Han's and Yue Yin's Room~~~


Coming out of the bathroom like 30 minutes later, I walked back to my room where Yi Han and I slept. I looked at the six clueless banana heads who were trying to wake Yi Han up. Idiots... I jumped on the bed surprising the six angels, of course Yi Han was still sleeping.
"YI HAN WAKE UP!!!!" I shouted, sitting on her legs. Nothing... hmm let me try this again. keke~ -v-
"YAH! YANG. YI. HAN. WAKE UP NOW!! BEFORE I RIP UP ALL YOUR FANFICS ABOUT YOUR IDOLS." I screamed, she sat up instantly and glared at me. HAHAHA BEDHEAD..Ooh gal you got some mornin' breath power. Ew, this is probably what I looked like.

 

"If you do that, you're dead." She warned. I grinned and looked up at the six-jaw dropped angels.
 

"THIS!, is how you wake up the hibernating tiger." I got up and pushed Yi Han to the bathroom, we all waited downstairs as she washed up.


~~~Downstairs In The Dining Room~~~


"Oh god, you six banana heads are angels and you guys can't even wake up a sleeping tiger... I am so disappointed," I said.
 

"Uhh, we're only used to waking each other up," Xiumin said.
 

I nodded and shrugged. "What are we eating for breakfast?" I asked, a bit hungry.
 

"Ooh! We're eating VERY good food~" Chen said grinning.
 

"What is it?" I asked.
 

"You want to know what it is?" He asked, as I nodded. "HAHA, I'm sorry... I don't know what it is." I blinked at him.
 

"Yah, you freaking banana head troll!" I said, glaring at him. Everyone laughed. We heard footsteps coming towards us, I turned around and saw Yi Han coming down the stairs.
 

"I'M DONE!" She grinned excitedly, as food came out and was set on the table. OH-EM-GEE, AFHDFSLDKGJSD MY FAVORITE MEAL!! 
 

"Ooh! Right when breakfast came out!" Luhan said, smiling. Everyone started talking to each other. Instead of chatting and listening to the conversation, I just dug in the food without a care. I finished it first.

"I'm still hungry...." I said looking around at the table. I quickly reached for Yi Han's food and ate it. She glared at me.
 

"Yah, this is my food!" She whined, as I grinned cheekily. After we ate, Exo-M decided to show us around in their town and stuff -- taking us to amusement parks and all those things.Right now, we were in the amusement park. Yi Han and I were choosing which ride we were going on, EXO-M thought it was best if we sat with one of them though... stupid banana heads.They each took turns going on a ride with us.
We finally decided to go on a roller coaster, it looked pretty cool. For me, it was Lay's turn to sit next to me. Yi Han was sitting next to Kris. He didn't really want to go on rides though I guess.

 

 "Maybe next time I will go on with you... Luhan! It's your turn..." Kris said. Everyone stared at him.
 

"No, no. Gege its your turn! Luhan just went!" Tao said pushing Kris to Yi Han. He made a face at Tao, the 5 other angels grinned. "GO KRIS GEGE!" They cheered. They sat in front of us, I grinned a bit at both of them.
 

'THEY'RE CUTE TOGETHER!~...OH MY GOD...what if Yi Han is supposed to be destined with Kris?! OHEMGEE. Ew, this is weird I don't even believe in those "destined to be with.." things. That's stupid. I'm just considering that they might be together though... aw , if we are "destined" to be with one of the 12 guys, who will I be destined with?! THIS IS CRAZY FREAKY.' I thought as the coaster leaped forward, causing me to yelp and scatter my trail of thoughts.
 

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Yi Han and I screamed, as the coaster speeded down. She clinged to Kris.
 

"HOLY SHIZZLESSSAHFOSDALJK; AHHHHH!" I screamed, as the coaster did another drop. Lay and Kris were screaming too but in a excited way, unlike me and Yi Han.
 

"WOOOO!!~"


~~~After The Ride~~~


-(Yi Han's POV)-
 

"Oh...my...god...THAT RIDE WAS TERRIFYING!! AHFSDLGJ...IT KEPT ON DROPPING AND LOOPING AND AHFOUHDGHJDS!!!" I shouted, as everyone laughed.
 

"I KNOW. WHAT THE HECK! IT DROPS HIGHER THAN ON EARTH." Yue Yin said. The guys grinned at us.
 

"Was it fun?" Lay asked Yue Yin, giving her his dimple smile. Yue Yin and I just stared at him as if he were crazy.
 

"What? Are you crazy?! -ooh right, you guys are banana heads... I forgot... of course you're crazy!! HELL TO DA NO was that fun, it was traumatizing," Yue Yin said, as he laughed at her.
 

"What should we do now? its getting late, we should go back home?" Kris said looking at the sky. I looked up also and suddenly felt homesick.
 

"Wait! Can we go to the beach?" Yue Yin asked. She too was homesick. I could tell.
 

"To the beach?...Ooh, right! We forgot to show you guys the beach! It's beautiful, lets go~" Chen said as everyone flew up. Kris picked me up and flew up, Lay did the same with Yue Yin since he was closest to her and everyone else was up.
 

We followed behind the others for a while. I think Kris was getting tired. Maybe I'm too heavy. Oh well, MWAHAHAHA.I looked around and spotted the beach. I was dazed, the beach was beautiful! I started wiggling around in Kris's arms excitedly.
 

"OH MY GOD, IS THAT THE BEACH?" I asked, excitedly. Yue Yin looked at the beach and gaped.
 

"OH MY GOODNESS." She gasped.
 

"It's beautiful, right?" Xiumin asked us. We both nodded. Luhan and Chen grinned.
 

"What's the beach like on Earth?" Luhan asked. I rolled my eyes.
 

"The beach on Earth is like every other beach, pabo banana head." I said, shaking my head.
 

"Why do you two keep saying banana heads?" Tao asked us. GOD, WHAT'S WITH ALL THESE QUESTIONS.
 

"Uhmm... because you guys are banana heads... why else?" I said.
 

"Really?... my head isn't shaped like a banana though..." Xiumin said. Yue Yin face-palmed herself as I just stared at him as if he was an idiot.
 

"Oh my god..." Yue Yin and I looked at each other, then bursted out laughing like maniacs.
 

"AHAHA. What the heck is wrong with you? We just like the word 'banana' so we say it a lot.Besides, bananas make you happy~" Yue Yin grinned. They laughed.
 

"Hey look! We're here!~" Lay said. Excited, I grinned down at the beach. I looked at Yue Yin. We grinned, hyper but homesick at the same time.
 

"FIRST ONE TO THE BEACH IS THE WINNER!" I shouted as Kris got the cue and sped down to the beach.
 

"YAH!!! YOU CHEATER!" Yue Yin shouted, Lay gained up on us. Kris was faster though. We landed. I immediately rolled around on the sand.
"HEHE! WE WIN!!~" I cheered. Yue Yin and Lay landed also.

 

 She glared at me "You cheater!"
 

I grinned, " I dunno what you're talking about~" We laughed and faced the horizon. All sitting down, we admired the beauty of the beach.

--------------------
Hiii guys!
LePand1506 here!~^^
How did you like this chapter?
I hoped you enjoyed it~C:
Theres no gif spam for me today :P
My internet's not working so yeah.
Goodnight~
Byee~

-December 12th,2012

 

--------------------------------

Hii Guys!

LePand1506 Here~

I couldn't do the gif spam yesterday..so ill do it today...

OF ONEWW!!!!!!

yes, yes it is a story of exo..but today is onews birthday so yeah~^^

2pmfan4ever can do the exo gif spam for you guys lol

ENJOY!~:)

HAPPY 23rd BIRTHDAY LEE JINKI!!<3

(tomorrow is your actual birthday here..but whatever its still your birthday..IN KOREA LOL..ok im sorry)

-December 13th, 2012

 

LOL. KEEP SMILING DUBU!~:)